Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 78 ✭✭johnnyyesno

****in parasite bastards remember they done the same in South Africa calling nelson mandala a terrorist and the anc all terrorists but when the world realised the lies of the BBC British government nelson mandala came out on top

Apartheid Israel child molesters - and they're proud of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,903 ✭✭✭✭GBX

"Mark Zuckerberg invented the word BFF. To make sure your account is safe type BFF in a comment. If it appears green, your account is safe. If it doesnt, change your password"

Seriously people - a random meme page is not gonna verify your password. Stop commenting on these pages. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

GBX wrote: »
    "Mark Zuckerberg invented the word BFF. To make sure your account is safe type BFF in a comment. If it appears green, your account is safe. If it doesnt, change your password"

Seriously people - a random meme page is not gonna verify your password. Stop commenting on these pages. :rolleyes:

I got banned from some random page that a load of my acquaintances had commented "BFF" on by replying "That's boll**".

• Registered Users Posts: 11,860 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Number of friends are in the habit recently of putting up photos of themselves that kind of look like cartoons with cats ears noses and whiskers. These are women in their 40’s.

Wtf is this about?

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭benjamin d

anewme wrote: »
    Number of friends are in the habit recently of putting up photos of themselves that kind of look like cartoons with cats ears noses and whiskers. These are women in their 40’s.

Wtf is this about?

Snapchat filters that were cool with the kids ages ago. If the middle aged wans are at it now the younguns will drop Snapchat like a hot potato just like what happened with Facebook.

• Advertisement

Wtf is this about?
    benjamin d wrote: »
    Snapchat filters that were cool with the kids ages ago. If the middle aged wans are at it now the younguns will drop Snapchat like a hot potato just like what happened with Facebook.

I hate those fecking things. A surefire way of spotting an idiot, usually the same clowns who work at being a full time mad bastard and it's various offshoots.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,860 ✭✭✭✭anewme

They really look stupid. One photograph was with the cats ears on and then out cycling a bike in full cycling gear.

Thought they might have taken some Lance Armstrong stuff..

Not mad bastard types, all have senior enough professional careers that’s why I thought it was odd as bejaysus.

Why would you at nearly fifty stick up a photo of yourself with a pair of whiskers?

People will think it’s a side effect of the menopause.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

Hazys wrote: »
    This came up on my feed today, there are some pathetic nutters online

Not to mention the guy who posted this is in his 70s!

ditsy-nevin_400x400.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭FFred

“Enjoyin Roberts conformation”

And no he’s not suddenly realized that he’s working for the man ...

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Clair4

Hi, I'm Mark Zuckerberg The Director of facebook.

Hello everyone, it seems that all the warnings were real, facebook use will cost money

If you send this string to 18 different from your list, your icon will be blue and it will be free for you.

If you do not believe me tomorrow at 6 pm that facebook will be closed and to open it you will have to pay, this is all by law.

This message is to inform all our users, that our servers have recently been very congested, so we are asking for your help to solve this problem. We require that our active users forward this message to each of the people in your contact list in order to confirm our active facebook users if you do not send this message to all your facebook contacts then your account will remain inactive with the consequence of Lose all your cont the transmission of this message. Your SmartPhone will be updated within the next 24 hours, will have a new design and a new color for the chat. Dear Facebook users, we are going to do an update for facebook from 23:00 p.m. until 05:00 a.m. on this day. If you do not send this to all your contacts the update will be canceled and you will not have the possibility to chat with your facebook messages

Will go to pay rate unless you are a frequent user. If you have at least 10 contacts

Send this sms and the logo will turn red to indicate that you are a user

Confirmed ... We finish it for free Tomorrow they start to collect the messages for facebook at 0.37 cents Forward this message to more than 9 people of your contacts and it will be free of life for you to watch and it will turn green the ball of above do it and you will see.to 9 of you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭stinkle

^^^ always a great way to see which of my contacts need to be deleted immediately.

what united states did with the international law is worst . because it did make a precedent . which means other countries in the future would feel they have the right to do the same . that is the point of the post . My point is they dont have to do it to the united states . They can do it to other nations that cant defend themselves . Putin and the leaders of china have showed alot of restrain compared to united states . so what if that changes ??? what if some crazy douche-bag take over Russia or China ??? everything we warned about prior the war on Iraq happened . United states invaded Iraq after he give up his WMD programs . and the same with Lybia . we warned that you could do that may be couple of times before you lose your credibility in the world . Now the North Korean leader points out this fact in every interview That united states invaded Two countries shortly after they given up on their programs .And that he would never make that mistake . that is why when you lunch wars , and you let corporations dictate your policies for short term highs and profits , you destroy the planet and the peace in the world . Now no nation on earth would accept united states mediation on any conflicts or trust us ever on any disarmament treaties . which united states had broke most of them specially with Russia .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭mohawk

what united states did with the international law is worst . because it did make a precedent . which means other countries in the future would feel they have the right to do the same . that is the point of the post . My point is they dont have to do it to the united states . They can do it to other nations that cant defend themselves . Putin and the leaders of china have showed alot of restrain compared to united states . so what if that changes ??? what if some crazy douche-bag take over Russia or China ??? everything we warned about prior the war on Iraq happened . United states invaded Iraq after he give up his WMD programs . and the same with Lybia . we warned that you could do that may be couple of times before you lose your credibility in the world . Now the North Korean leader points out this fact in every interview That united states invaded Two countries shortly after they given up on their programs .And that he would never make that mistake . that is why when you lunch wars , and you let corporations dictate your policies for short term highs and profits , you destroy the planet and the peace in the world . Now no nation on earth would accept united states mediation on any conflicts or trust us ever on any disarmament treaties . which united states had broke most of them specially with Russia .

Lunch Wars :D Is this a new way of catching your enemy on the hop. Start a war while they are eating a sandwich.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

The spelling is horrible but i have read worse thought out political posts\rants.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Good mornin vianam

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Wtf is this about?

Snapchat filters, softens the lighting so they looks like pure rides aka nothing like their usual self.

There’s an ex 2fm DJ on twitter and it’s the only photos she posts. She must be 40 too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭Lotus Flower

Posted by a 31 year old:

To all my female friends of "age''... Most of us are going through the next stage of our lives. We are at that age where we see the wrinkles, gray hair, extra pounds. Menopause has already showed up or just waiting around the corner. We see the pretty 25-year olds and smile, we were 25, too, just like they will one day be our age. What they bring to the table with their youth and zest for life, we bring with our wisdom, experience and good hearts.
    For all we've been through earning each gray hair... raising kids, bills and ills and whatever else life brought you/us over the 30s, 40’s, 50’s, & 60's we are survivors... we are warriors... we are Women. Like a classic car or fine wine.
    While our exterior may not be what it once was, it is traded for our spirit, our courage and our strength to enter this chapter of our lives with grace and pride for all we've been through and have accomplished. NEVER feel bad about aging. It is a privilege denied to many.
    Ladies, I challenge you to repost with your picture and age.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

Posted by a 31 year old:

To all my female friends of "age''... Most of us are going through the next stage of our lives. We are at that age where we see the wrinkles, gray hair, extra pounds. Menopause has already showed up or just waiting around the corner. We see the pretty 25-year olds and smile, we were 25, too, just like they will one day be our age. What they bring to the table with their youth and zest for life, we bring with our wisdom, experience and good hearts.
    For all we've been through earning each gray hair... raising kids, bills and ills and whatever else life brought you/us over the 30s, 40’s, 50’s, & 60's we are survivors... we are warriors... we are Women. Like a classic car or fine wine.
    While our exterior may not be what it once was, it is traded for our spirit, our courage and our strength to enter this chapter of our lives with grace and pride for all we've been through and have accomplished. NEVER feel bad about aging. It is a privilege denied to many.

Best days long behind her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Why do women have to pat themselves on the back for getting older?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

Because no-one else will, they might catch the menopause.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

Because no-one else will, they might catch the menopause.

I thought you caught the menopause from cats?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Gravelly wrote: »
    I thought you caught the menopause from cats?

You're confusing that with menopaws

• Registered Users Posts: 9,908 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Should it not be genderfluidopause?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

Seen on a buy and sell group.

"Lukn fr a car. Dustnt kneed ntc or tx. Lukin 4 ani scrap metal 2 tanx. "

Hmm....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

job seeker wrote: »
    Seen on a buy and sell group.

"Lukn fr a car. Dustnt kneed ntc or tx. Lukin 4 ani scrap metal 2 tanx. "

Hmm....

Am I the only one that thinks there should be a "boss" in there somewhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

Gravelly wrote: »
    Am I the only one that thinks there should be a "boss" in there somewhere?

I'd assume not! ;)

Or fatter

Posted by a 31 year old:

She forgot cheese

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Avici is deed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,001 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    Avici is deed

Reeet mon.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement