Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 78 ✭✭johnnyyesno

Bombing on a video narrative delivered via the Hollywood White helmets... Who needs evidence or proof these days?.... The only ones fighting Terrorism in Syria is Assad and Russia, our government along with others are knowingly arming and funding it.

THE POLICE ARE PURE BASTARDS WHO ALWAYS COVER THEIR ARSES WHEN SOMEONE DIES IN CUSTODY SO NO IS EVER PROSECUTED. PEOPLE DIE IN CUSTODY BECAUSE THE POLICE ARE PURE BASTARDS AND WONT TAKE PEOPLE TO HOSPITAL AND POLICE DOCTORS WILL SAY SOMEONE IS OK EVEN IF THEY ARE RIDDLED WITH BULLET WOUNDS.

From the same person (they're based in UK)

NO ONE IN BRITAIN HAS HEARD ABOUT HOLODOMOR SAME AS MILLIONS OF DUMB AND IGNORANT VEGETABLES AND TORY VOTERS AND TORY SUPPORTERS HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THE TORY AUSTERITY AND DWP GENOCIDE AND ETHNIC CLEANSING AGAINST POOR AND DISABLED PEOPLE THAT HAS COST MORE THAN ONE MILLIONS LIVES SINCE MAY 2010.

SAD DAY RIP DALE WINTON. DALE WINTON WAS A NATIONAL TREASURE WHO WAS MUCH LOVED AND WILL BE SADLY MISSED.
    SOUNDS HORRIBLE BUT TORY POLITICIANS ARE SO LOATHED AND HATED SO WHY CANT TORY POLITICIANS DIE INSTEAD AND THEIR DEATH BE AS SLOW AND PAINFUL AS POSSIBLE. PLEASE LIKE AND SHARE IF YOU AGREE.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭emeldc

THE POLICE ARE PURE BASTARDS WHO ALWAYS COVER THEIR ARSES WHEN SOMEONE DIES IN CUSTODY SO NO IS EVER PROSECUTED. PEOPLE DIE IN CUSTODY BECAUSE THE POLICE ARE PURE BASTARDS AND WONT TAKE PEOPLE TO HOSPITAL AND POLICE DOCTORS WILL SAY SOMEONE IS OK EVEN IF THEY ARE RIDDLED WITH BULLET WOUNDS.

NO ONE IN BRITAIN HAS HEARD ABOUT HOLODOMOR SAME AS MILLIONS OF DUMB AND IGNORANT VEGETABLES AND TORY VOTERS AND TORY SUPPORTERS HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THE TORY AUSTERITY AND DWP GENOCIDE AND ETHNIC CLEANSING AGAINST POOR AND DISABLED PEOPLE THAT HAS COST MORE THAN ONE MILLIONS LIVES SINCE MAY 2010.

SAD DAY RIP DALE WINTON. DALE WINTON WAS A NATIONAL TREASURE WHO WAS MUCH LOVED AND WILL BE SADLY MISSED.
    SOUNDS HORRIBLE BUT TORY POLITICIANS ARE SO LOATHED AND HATED SO WHY CANT TORY POLITICIANS DIE INSTEAD AND THEIR DEATH BE AS SLOW AND PAINFUL AS POSSIBLE. PLEASE LIKE AND SHARE IF YOU AGREE.

:D FFS, How many 'like and share' did he get?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

I'd say he earned a 2.1 in Mad Bastarism in the School of Hard Knocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

First thingid do .... as soon as hey touch that machine to turn it off grab alfie run as fast as u can have other doctors who are with u waiting out side ready and do what u need to do once they turn alfies machine off they dont have no right to say u can take away ur son so let them turn it off cause then he is rightfully your son again and not a piece of meat for ah ... the hospital is so guna be investigated now . I hope and pray he makes it threw come on alfie we love you .. you fight we fight your parents have and are beeing amazing your truelly blessed xxxxxxxx 💙💜💙💜💙💜😥

Not funny but relevant to this thread nonetheless.
    The “army” supporting the family of baby Alfie Evans (who is terminally ill on a life support machine and as his parent refuse to accept the prognosis of the doctors is now a ward of court in Alder Hey Hospital in Liverpool ) have a web page and this is very mild example of the levels of scary stupidity that is displayed there on an hourly basis .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

^^
    That's very sad, but I wish people would be sensitive enough to let the family grieve in peace, and not use posts in the hope of getting more "likes and shares."
    Inbecile!.....

coolhull wrote: »
    ^^
    That's very sad, but I wish people would be sensitive enough to let the family grieve in peace, and not use posts in the hope of getting more "likes and shares."
    Inbecile!.....

The baby’s father had an audience of sorts with Pope Francis on Wednesday and the amount of facebookers who assumed that the Pope could dismiss the ECHR desicion not to mention the High Court was scary.
    Other suggestions as powerfull desicion changers included Jeremy Kyle and Prince William.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

splinter65 wrote: »
    The baby’s father had an audience of sorts with Pope Francis on Wednesday and the amount of facebookers who assumed that the Pope could dismiss the ECHR desicion not to mention the High Court was scary.
    Other suggestions as powerfull desicion changers included Jeremy Kyle and Prince William.

No mention of Joe Duffy?

Big Nasty wrote: »
    No mention of Joe Duffy?

They're English.

They're English.

Apparently if the mother goes to the small claims court and complains that Alder Hey has her “possession” (the baby) the judge will make Alder Hey return the baby. Hey presto.
    That was the most popular suggestion making the rounds on the Facebook page yesterday.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

splinter65 wrote: »
    Apparently if the mother goes to the small claims court and complains that Alder Hey has her “possession” (the baby) the judge will make Alder Hey return the baby. Hey presto.
    That was the most popular suggestion making the rounds on the Facebook page yesterday.

A lot of these people vote.... :(
    And procreate....:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

coolhull wrote: »
    ^^
    Inbecile!.....

Agreed. Similarly in the case of baby Charlie Gard, there was a dedicated Facebook page 'Charlie's Army'. All the huns buying key rings, wristbands etc with his image. Some frightening stuff, tbh, threats of violence towards hospital staff, in that case, Great Ormonde Street.

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Agreed. Similarly in the case of baby Charlie Gard, there was a dedicated Facebook page 'Charlie's Army'. All the huns buying key rings, wristbands etc with his image. Some frightening stuff, tbh, threats of violence towards hospital staff, in that case, Great Ormonde Street.

The same loo laas who spread conspiracy theories about Madeline McCann and turned Jade Goody into an icon.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,908 ✭✭✭thesandeman

I'm not on Facebook, but a friend showed me something that popped up on their feed earlier.
    I'm posting from memory so apologies if some of the spelling is correct.

"Is there someware on Google were I can ask a question about something"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭Stigura

Facebook encapsulated! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

"SHARE SHARE SHARE !!!!!We all know a mum called Kate, she’s not a ROYAL but she’s a MUMMY. The difference with the kate we all know and the royal Kate is ones getting full media coverage for the birth of her THIRD child and the other is getting no coverage for the execution of her FIRST child. They want baby Alfie gone. Where’s the Justice in this? Give Our Kate and her baby Alfie the love and support the royals are getting 💜💙💜💙💜💙💜 Share Share Share 💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

DID YOU KNOW
    Instant noodles contain wax coating which is also used in styrofoam containers.
    That is why instant noodles don't stick to each other while cooking.
    Our body needs up to two days to clean the wax.
    Make sure you stop eating a pack of noodles for at least three days after a session of noodles.
    This wax can cause CANCER.
    SHARE IF YOU CARE.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Squaredude

I'm not on Facebook, but a friend showed me something that popped up on their feed earlier.
    I'm posting from memory so apologies if some of the spelling is correct.

People ask these stupid questions on all social media. In a whatsapp group I'm in, I constantly see people asking "what was the score in the match?" or "Anyone know what time this movie is on in this cinema?". I'm not sure if it's laziness or they're actually oblivious to the fact that they could just use google to find what they're looking for since they've just used their internet connected device to ask the question in the first place

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭benjamin d

Squaredude wrote: »
    People ask these stupid questions on all social media. In a whatsapp group I'm in, I constantly see people asking "what was the score in the match?" or "Anyone know what time this movie is on in this cinema?". I'm not sure if it's laziness or they're actually oblivious to the fact that they could just use google to find what they're looking for since they've just used their internet connected device to ask the question in the first place

Many people think Facebook and the likes IS *the internet*

They have the social media apps on their phone and are so technologically illiterate that that's as far as they get. I know a few of these types.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Ugly pair of trans & tea boy that poured the drink you need a hot poker up you’re arse & the two sluts the jealousy you felt for that pretty girl cause youse two are the ugly sluts that will get you’re Day I hope youse get 5years up you’re arses oh & wash them cause there smelling

A comment on a post regarding the young girl who was beaten up in N. Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,881 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

Squaredude wrote: »

I kinda don't see this as dumb. I prefer to ask my mates rather than an app. We've little enough interaction these days, I think we should cling on to whatever we have in that regard!

Used to annoy me in an old job if you asked a question and there was one lad who, incredulous, would just say "Google it??" as if you didn't know such a service was available. I know I can Google it, lad - I just thought it might be nice to talk to some of the people I'm spending eight hours a day with...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

WHIP IT! wrote: »
    I kinda don't see this as dumb. I prefer to ask my mates rather than an app. We've little enough interaction these days, I think we should cling on to whatever we have in that regard!

Used to annoy me in an old job if you asked a question and there was one lad who, incredulous, would just say "Google it??" as if you didn't know such a service was available. I know I can Google it, lad - I just thought it might be nice to talk to some of the people I'm spending eight hours a day with...

That was probably me. Thinking to myself, will this one ever shut up, i couldn't be arsed chatting all day :pac:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I completely agree with this. I'll ask questions in whatsapp groups about what the score in a match is etc. to get the conversation started. It's nothing to do with being lazy. Sure it would take me longer to type the message than to check the livescore app!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

If that was my son id be doning life or dead because there would be no stopping me geting him to that plane id blow the whole hospital up if they wouldn't let me get him out and kill everyone in it they think its alright to kill that beautiful little boy put him down like sum animal I tell u over my dead body if it was my boy 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

• Registered Users Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

How about instead of the royal baby who is thankfully for his parents and family a perfectly healthy little boy going viral and being on every news feed and post how about we all think about poor Alfie and his parents and his family and what their facing and what they were refused we all know as parents if there was only a 1 percent chance of treatment working we'd take the chance because their our children our babies our reason for waking up and continuing every morning so as wonderful and magical as a new baby being born to the world is and a blessing for his health.lets focus on what they have done to Alfie and his family it seems more important in my opinion.Give the boy a chance #Stillfighting #Alfiesarmy ❤❤

Sick of Allie army comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,738 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

i used work with a chap who thought it was hilarious to respond with let me google that for you

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+the+square+root+of+4

that's all well and good, apart from the fact that he worked on the internal IT helpdesk and that does bring it's fair share of stupid questions.

He eventually got fired for being an ass

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

that's all well and good, apart from the fact that he worked on the internal IT helpdesk and that does bring it's fair share of stupid questions.

No such thing as a stupid question.

There are however, a lot of inquisitive idiots

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭emeldc

wexie wrote: »
    No such thing as a stupid question.

There are however, a lot of inquisitive idiots

Wrong, as posted earlier, this is a stupid fuggin' question;

• Advertisement

Sick of Allie army comments

But when the comments moved up to “super stupid” grade it was actually scary.
    People were suggesting that anyone with a gun should go to the hospital and threaten the staff. It was unreal.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement