Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 30 Transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Feckit I'm pure jealous of all the money ye must have to afford these teams.:o

I assume that there's no reason Wolly won't start now that he's fit, Wilson hardly keeps him out??
    Bloody Defoe is still stinking out my team(that night that Giroud was left out was possibly the low point of my season) but I think I'll bench him this week as a potential supersub and save my transfer, that allows me to play Mane and Siggy and bank my transfer for next week where I am undecided whether or not to take a gamble or two on the DGW'ers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Feckit I'm pure jealous of all the money ye must have to afford these teams.:o

I assume that there's no reason Wolly won't start now that he's fit, Wilson hardly keeps him out??
    Bloody Defoe is still stinking out my team(that night that Giroud was left out was possibly the low point of my season) but I think I'll bench him this week as a potential supersub and save my transfer, that allows me to play Mane and Siggy and bank my transfer for next week where I am undecided whether or not to take a gamble or two on the DGW'ers.

:eek: How much have you lost on Defoe now? 0.5m?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

:eek: How much have you lost on Defoe now? 0.5m?

0.6 if you must know:o, he was 6.1 on that fateful night.
    His fixtures have been quite appealing since though and I never felt the urgency on any given day to dump him, hence the massive loss. It was a gamble and remains so, I wouldn't have been surprised to see him get a double digit score against Villa last week so was never gonna sell him before that, Hull away before that.
    I haven't bothered with following the money this year, it might cost me a bit on the run in but I'm in a good position (hoping to overtake you this week Ziegler;))

0.6 if you must know:o, he was 6.1 on that fateful night.
    His fixtures have been quite appealing since though and I never felt the urgency on any given day to dump him, hence the massive loss. It was a gamble and remains so, I wouldn't have been surprised to see him get a double digit score against Villa last week so was never gonna sell him before that, Hull away before that.
    I haven't bothered with following the money this year, it might cost me a bit on the run in but I'm in a good position (hoping to overtake you this week Ziegler;))

Yeah I got sucked into the Giroud benched, Defoe against QPR wave but dropped him for Austin and came out better for it. You could do, it's down to a 12 point gap now and I've only been going one way most GWs.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

1 F/T used to shift Kolo for Alder. Doubled up on Saints defence now with Berty as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭hupskip

Sterling to Eriksen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

hupskip wrote: »
    Sterling to Eriksen?

Eriksen

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Fear Ciarrai

Risky but...
    Augero out
    Austin out
    Giorud In
    Costa In

Madness?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

I couldn't afford Costa or Hazard without losing 4 points which I don't want to do. I have Kane Captain, & Augero and Ings.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

• Registered Users Posts: 16,664 ✭✭✭✭dahat

7/11 starters, not too bad but never really follow how their picks go each week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Just brought in Mané for Puncheon, and Forster for the injured Foster with my 2 FTs.

Happy with that even though it leaves me with three saints for the time being.

Really hoping Mané preforms, would be a great differential in my leagues.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Coloccini -> Alderweireld

Done.

Have 1 more transfer in my back pocket but might be better served next week. A sneaky punt on Agbonlahor in for Studge has crossed my mind though....

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

342631.PNG

Feedback would be most appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Dempsey wrote: »
    342631.PNG

Feedback would be most appreciated
    Newcastle's defence is in tatters, I'd nearly look at going Krul/Foster to someone like Lloris who has nice fixtures ahead or maybe Ospina who'll be getting a DGW before the season is out.

I only suggest this because I have a near identical team and am quite happy with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

7a823a37f6f253ee342ce5b85c7136ea.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭qwabercd

I own the 4 most transferred out players!

Terry, Alderweireld and Begovic in for Haidara, PVA and Foster this week for me. First 4 point hit in a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Am I mad not making a transfer this week? Have Kane Aguero Rooney uptop but Costa is worrying me. If I was too get him in it be Rooney moving out.. I'm 90% sure im banking this week tho

Opinions?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

FHFC wrote: »

That would be intensely annoying. If Bellerin is rested as well, I'll be fielding 10. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭breffni bogballer

studge out Tekkers(c)in, time for something different

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

7a823a37f6f253ee342ce5b85c7136ea.png

I have the 3 most transferred out players, no transfer this week, sanchez on his last chance, Austin fixtures too good and aguero is due a good week also, sanchez and aguero might drop in price tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

FHFC wrote: »

A lot of Arsenal fans want him to he rested aswell, judging by their preferred starting elevens.
    http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=324709

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭liam7831

I got in Costa & Mane, out with Sturridge & Coutinho

• Registered Users Posts: 4,127 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

2 Free transfers, not sure I have any use but I feel like I want to make one as I don't want to waste it!

Myhill

Terry -- Alder -- Rose

Eriksen - Ozil - Hazard - Silva

--- Studge - Aguero - Kane

Bellerin, Bruce, Cork

Thoughts? Only transfer worth doing is Studge ----> Costa

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭liam7831

2 Free transfers, not sure I have any use but I feel like I want to make one as I don't want to waste it!

Myhill

Terry -- Alder -- Rose

Eriksen - Ozil - Hazard - Silva

--- Studge - Aguero - Kane

Bellerin, Bruce, Cork

Thoughts? Only transfer worth doing is Studge ----> Costa

Ya make costa captain he is due a good week

• Registered Users Posts: 4,127 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

liam7831 wrote: »
    Ya make costa captain he is due a good week

Getting him in will be the height of it, too risky as captain choice with the other alternatives!

The cool kids are captaining Costa, brace incoming

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭Markx

Can't help thinking that getting Sanchez out is the right thing to do because if he doesn't start his price will plummet over the international break.

I'm thinking of Siggy or Eriksen. Getting the right one could be a 0.5m swing over the next two weeks - any other good options given I've got Mane, Hazard and Silva already??

Advertisement