Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 30 Transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Pantillmon
    Moreno lescot woolsheid
    Hazard Henderson Cazorla erikson
    Rooney Aguero Hazard

Philips
    Mcshane
    Schulp
    Krul

Have 1.6 in bank. Cazorla and Aguero not scoring great! Looking for suggestions lads. I could ship aguero or rooney for costa but fearful of them getting a big haul. Also if I was moving out Cazorla will i stick with arsenal cover? Ozil? Or someone else? Thanks lads

Rooney>Costa without a doubt! Is the Hazard upfront Harry? Bit of an alternative team you have nice to see something a little bit different! Aguero had more shots than any other player over the weekend I think talk of his demise is very much exaggerated!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭tmc86

More thank likely do Sanchez (out) Mane (in)

and also contemplating a two week punt of Berahino (out) Benteke/Ag (in). nice DGW next week for Villa

• Registered Users Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭skippy15

Who is best defensive option for villa?
    Hutton done me well early in season but didnt play last game; so was considering clark?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,051 ✭✭✭✭CSF

skippy15 wrote: »
    Hutton done me well early in season but didnt play last game; so was considering clark?
    He was suspended. He is nailed on and probably the best option.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

skippy15 wrote: »

Clark is one yellow away from a two match ban otherwise he's the best in terms of baseline BPS.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

jimmii wrote: »
    Rooney>Costa without a doubt! Is the Hazard upfront Harry? Bit of an alternative team you have nice to see something a little bit different! Aguero had more shots than any other player over the weekend I think talk of his demise is very much exaggerated!

Ya just edited it too Harry.

Ya it is and its doing the biz for me lately. Might do Rooney too Costa so.. Cazorla is annoying me tho.. maybe if Arsen rests a few he might push him up the pitch a bit!

Agreed on Aguero, he's not that poor its the entire team! If i take him out i know he'll maul some team!

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Paddy_Irishman

DeGea
    Clyne Rose Bellerin
    Hazard Sanchez Silva Ericksen
    Aguero Kane Berahino

Krul Pva bruce puncheon

1.3 itb

Thinking ofsanchez to Ozil for funds next week for Berahino to Costa... Ideas lads? I'd also like a Chelsea defender but don't think I can afford. Hoping somebody else is in similar situation!

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Ya just edited it too Harry.

Ya it is and its doing the biz for me lately. Might do Rooney too Costa so.. Cazorla is annoying me tho.. maybe if Arsen rests a few he might push him up the pitch a bit!

Agreed on Aguero, he's not that poor its the entire team! If i take him out i know he'll maul some team!

Yeh its going to happen! I'm happy to see people selling!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Torn between Siggy and Mane, may yet end up going with both for their respective good fixtures. Two midfielders who are pretty much the main goal threat for their teams, with Siggy also having set pieces and possibly pens.

I just have a dread that whichever one I get this week, the other will go nuts!

Think Aguero to Costa may be my other FT.

FHFC wrote: »
    Torn between Siggy and Mane, may yet end up going with both for their respective good fixtures. Two midfielders who are pretty much the main goal threat for their teams, with Siggy also having set pieces and possibly pens.

Dam didn't realise how sweet Siggys upcoming fixtures were! I think fixtures this week dictate that its Mane if you just bring in the one. Aguero is a tricky one I am definitely not doing it but can see why people are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Woah, so people are actually selling Aguero? Like actually not having him in their teams anymore rather than getting a little concerned with his output and saying it needs consideration while safely keeping him in their teams?

:eek:

Woah, so people are actually selling Aguero? Like actually not having him in their teams anymore rather than getting a little concerned with his output and saying it needs consideration while safely keeping him in their teams?

:eek:

Most sold player so far this week seems a lot of people are doing more than just talk about it alright!! I'm not even concerned with his output right now even the best strikers don't score every game he'll come good again. Delighted to see so many selling!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Most sold player so far this week seems a lot of people are doing more than just talk about it alright!! I'm not even concerned with his output right now even the best strikers don't score every game he'll come good again. Delighted to see so many selling!

Hopefully the penalty miss tonight will fire him up for a big performance on Saturday and reward those of us who kept the faith :)

Dam didn't realise how sweet Siggys upcoming fixtures were! I think fixtures this week dictate that its Mane if you just bring in the one. Aguero is a tricky one I am definitely not doing it but can see why people are.

Fancy Siggy for a goal v Villa too, Villa are fully on Sherwood mode now a more canny team than Sunderland will score on the break against them. There could be 4 or 5 goals in that game I reckon.

Meanwhile Burnley just kept a clean sheet v Man City and Southampton being able to score at all is only quite a recent phenomenon! Not to mention my emotional scars from my last fling with a Saints attacker.

Fancy Siggy for a goal v Villa too, Villa are fully on Sherwood mode now a more canny team than Sunderland will score on the break against them. There could be 4 or 5 goals in that game I reckon.

Meanwhile Burnley just kept a clean sheet v Man City and Southampton being able to score at all is only quite a recent phenomenon! Not to mention my emotional scars from my last fling with a Saints attacker.

I had a good run with him I have good memories!! Definitely looks like both matches should have goals I would be inclined to use both transfers on the two boys and hold Sergio. I have Sig in UFPL considering him in FPL now having had a look at those fixtures now sure how I missed it!

I had a good run with him I have good memories!! Definitely looks like both matches should have goals I would be inclined to use both transfers on the two boys and hold Sergio. I have Sig in UFPL considering him in FPL now having had a look at those fixtures now sure how I missed it!

The other midfielder making way would be Eriksen, and not going to sell him before Leicester at home, he will go next week prob. Naughton may be a very good investment for those Swans games too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭G1032

How does this sound?

Had originally intended on Yaya and PVA to Mane and Ivanovic. Thinking now of going for the - 4 and bringing in Benteke for Sturridge?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Do you have 2 fts. I think it's time to shake up the template these things have a limited shelf life anyway. I was impressed with siggy the other night if they still had Bony up front he would be a no brainer.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

Do you have 2 fts. I think it's time to shake up the template these things have a limited shelf life anyway. I was impressed with siggy the other night if they still had Bony up front he would be a no brainer.
    mane and siggy would allow a front line of sturridge aguero Costa .......tempting if 2 of them have dgw34 and aguero remembers how to score!
    of course girouf may also have a doible too and benteke will have a nice home run........

The other midfielder making way would be Eriksen, and not going to sell him before Leicester at home, he will go next week prob. Naughton may be a very good investment for those Swans games too.

Yeh would hold him. Next three for them looks good. Too many midfielder too few places!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

would you not just wait till next week and then shift cazorla to phillips. That way you have caz away to new instead of carrick away to pool. You then get phillips next week for.8 cheaper than carrick and he is a much bigger attacking threat than carrick and has a DGW.

Nah.

Because I lack the patience to look at these things properly!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Looking for some advice lads. Team is currently...

Myhill/Foster

Terry Jones PVA Hutton Wollscheid

Sanchez Silva Hazard Sterling Boyd

Kane Austin Aguero

Have 2FT and 2.1m in the bank. Any ideas? Thinking Jones to Alderweireld and upgrade Austin or downgrade a midfield player so I can bring in Sturridge/Giroud/Costa in the future. Any help is greatly appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Looking for some advice lads. Team is currently...

Have 2FT and 2.1m in the bank. Any ideas? Thinking Jones to Alderweireld and upgrade Austin or downgrade a midfield player so I can bring in Sturridge/Giroud/Costa in the future. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Austin DGW in GW 31

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Austin DGW in GW 31

Should I keep the front 3 for the next 2 GW's then?

Might just use 1 FT this week then and do Jones to Alder or Bertrand.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,578 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Foster got injured so used my FT to bring in Forster(will keep till end of season).
    Front 3 of Aguero,Austin,Kane.

Losing patience with Kun but he's bound to hit form again at some stage.....for this wk was tempted to replace Austin with in form Giroud for a -4 hit...think it might be needless pts chasing though.
    Austin has DGW in GW 31 and Giroud has Liverpool with a watertight defence that week.
    Should I just stick by Charley for the fortnight??
    Thanks for any replies lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Should I keep the front 3 for the next 2 GW's then?

Might just use 1 FT this week then and do Jones to Alder or Bertrand.

Thats what im planning on doing anyway, I have the same front 3 as you too :cool:

Foster got injured so used my FT to bring in Forster(will keep till end of season).
    Front 3 of Aguero,Austin,Kane.

Losing patience with Kun but he's bound to hit form again at some stage.....for this wk was tempted to replace Austin with in form Giroud for a -4 hit...think it might be needless pts chasing though.
    Austin has DGW in GW 31 and Giroud has Liverpool with a watertight defence that week.
    Should I just stick by Charley for the fortnight??
    Thanks for any replies lads.

Austin to Giroud for a hit would be madness in my opion! Austin out in GW32 looks a good option hard to see who for though someone like Sakho would be a good option as West Ham have a really nice run of fixtures to finish the season with but given their position its possible they might not be as motivated as possible.

Yeah, have 2. Think its clear the template is needing to change. The thing will be making the right changes. Sanchez or Aguero could both destroy you if you let them go and they clicked. Eriksen has good fixtures but double Spurs cover is a bit much, and good differentials like Mane and Siggy could really fire you on if you got it right.

If you could make a few hideous errors of judgement around now it would be most welcome. :) And Mr Edgbaston too.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭dahat

The margain between shrewd move and hideous error of judgement is a very very thin line, who is brave enough to gamble?

Silva/Aguero
    Eriksen/Kane

Dumping two of those could kill a season. If it was me I'd dump Silva and Eriksen, aren't the other two on penalties?

• Advertisement

dahat wrote: »
    The margain between shrewd move and hideous error of judgement is a very very thin line, who is brave enough to gamble?

Silva/Aguero
    Eriksen/Kane

Dumping two of those could kill a season. If it was me I'd dump Silva and Eriksen, aren't the other two on penalties?

I would wonder whether we will see Kane take more penalties not only is record poor but the way he has taken penalties has been very poor too. If I had to dump two of those I would dump the same two but probably wait a couple of weeks for Eriksen. I plan on wildcarding in GW34 and I will probably only have 2 of those 4. Kane is simply too good value not to have.

Advertisement