Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 30 Transfers

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

MaxPower89 wrote:
    Bellerin and Sanchez looked absolulely wrecked this evening, would be surprised if either started this weekend. Maybe Giroud too, with Welbz coming in.

Sanchez should be rested but I don't think he will be, he wants to play every game.
    Bellerin is 50/50 but I'd expect Giroud to start.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

CSF wrote: »
    I'm thinking Sturridge to Costa. I'm top of everything I've money invested in (apart from huge leagues with like 100 people in it that I never really expect to win) so I just want to play it safe from here on out and close that badboy out for a nice hefty payout.

Thinking the same myself. Sturridge to Costa and possibly Bertrand to Alder to free up a few pound.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,185 ✭✭✭✭km79

spock. wrote: »
    Sanchez should be rested but I don't think he will be, he wants to play every game.
    Bellerin is 50/50 but I'd expect Giroud to start.

bellerin went on a run in injury time and pulled up with either cramp or a muscle strain
    cant see him starting.
    with debuchy on the horizon too I dunno if he will play both games if double is in 34

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I did Sturridge, Aguero and Terry out for Defoe, Rooney and Zouma for a 4 point hit. I've a huge chunk of cash in the bank to re-invest in my defence with Wisdom and Wasi to make way next.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

km79 wrote:
    bellerin went on a run in injury time and pulled up with either cramp or a muscle strain cant see him starting. with debuchy on the horizon too I dunno if he will play both games if double is in 34
    Oh right I didn't see that, I'll be benching him anyway .
    Yeah I'm hoping Arsenal's DGW gets brought forward to GW31 as Bellerin could play both games then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,389 ✭✭✭Shedite27

sheroman01 wrote: »
    I'm thinking of Naughton in for PVA. I'm happy with my front 7 at the moment, at least for the next few GWs. Unless anyone has any thoughts? Sanchez, Silva, Hazard, Eriksen, Kane, Aguero, Austin.
    I'm in the same boat. Lookingat PVA -> Naughton and letting my mis-firing front XI have one more gameweek. Some lovely fixtures (on paper this week for them....

Hazard (Hull away)
    Ozil (Newcastle away)
    Eriksen (Leicester home)
    Yaya (WBA home)

Aguero (WBA home)
    Sturridge (Man Utd home)
    Kane (Leicester home)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭G1032

Shedite27 wrote: »
    I'm in the same boat. Lookingat PVA -> Naughton and letting my mis-firing front XI have one more gameweek. Some lovely fixtures (on paper this week for them....

Hazard (Hull away)
    Ozil (Newcastle away)
    Eriksen (Leicester home)
    Yaya (WBA home)

Aguero (WBA home)
    Sturridge (Man Utd home)
    Kane (Leicester home)

Vll?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,389 ✭✭✭Shedite27

G1032 wrote: »
    Vll?
    Post-Paddy's' daze here :o

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭heraldo

Am I right in thinking Costa is one yellow card away from a 2 match ban?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Bringing in Carrick for Carzola to free up some money to bring in Giroud next week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Bringing in Carrick for Carzola to free up some money to bring in Giroud next week.

would you not just wait till next week and then shift cazorla to phillips. That way you have caz away to new instead of carrick away to pool. You then get phillips next week for.8 cheaper than carrick and he is a much bigger attacking threat than carrick and has a DGW.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,236 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

heraldo wrote: »
    Am I right in thinking Costa is one yellow card away from a 2 match ban?

2 yellows from a 2 match ban.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

FutureGuy wrote: »
    2 yellows from a 2 match ban.

And only 3 Games before the threshold goes up to 15 yellows. He can afford 1 yellow in the next 3 but not a second one....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Don't have to worry about shipping Chaz Austin for Giroud just yet due to the double :) thinking of downgrading Sanchez to Ozil to free up funds. That or save my transfer and have it in the bank for the double GW beyond the QPR Villa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

Sanchez out Hazard in

would you not just wait till next week and then shift cazorla to phillips. That way you have caz away to new instead of carrick away to pool. You then get phillips next week for.8 cheaper than carrick and he is a much bigger attacking threat than carrick and has a DGW.

+1.. Why would anyone bring in Carrick. Phillips much cheaper, attacking threat and a DGW :)

Sanchez out Hazard in

How have you managed without Hazard for so long?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭AlanDeGenerous

Need to ditch Foster. Was looking at Ospina, but I'd have to make an additional transfer to get rid of Bellerin in that case as I already have 3 Arsenal players. Any one else I should be looking at?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,694 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Costa in Sturridge out.

Big numbers article shows Costa is near a big haul IMO. I need it to be pretty soon though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Need to ditch Foster. Was looking at Ospina, but I'd have to make an additional transfer to get rid of Bellerin in that case as I already have 3 Arsenal players. Any one else I should be looking at?

Guzan decent fixture this week and a dgw next week he will have a blank in 33 though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

dahat wrote: »
    Costa in Sturridge out.

Big numbers article shows Costa is near a big haul IMO. I need it to be pretty soon though.

That number of shots in the box does bode well so does Agueros total shots though!

I would only take Foster out if you don't have a playing back up keeper no point using a transfer on a GK otherwise. Krul would be my pick as a replacement only 4.4 too!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Costa in Sturridge out.

I'm going the same. Bertrand to Alder alonng with it.

Lemlin wrote: »
    I'm going the same. Bertrand to Alder alonng with it.

I had to use a -4 but not fussed as Foster needed replacing so went with Ospina.

jimmii wrote: »
    That number of shots in the box does bode well so does Agueros total shots though!

Keep both! Aguero or Silva next to go though, likely Silva as Aguero is near a haul too (wishful thinking)

Keep both! Aguero or Silva next to go though, likely Silva as Aguero is near a haul too (wishful thinking)

It makes it easier that there aren't really that many forwards to be choosing from right now. Almost everyone has Aguero & Kane and there aren't many options for the third spot and Costa has such low ownership not often you get the chance to bring the top scorer in the league as a differential!

jimmii wrote: »
    It makes it easier that there aren't really that many forwards to be choosing from right now. Almost everyone has Aguero & Kane and there aren't many options for the third spot and Costa has such low ownership not often you get the chance to bring the top scorer in the league as a differential!

Thought the same with Sturridge and he didn't work out so hopefully Costa does

Thought the same with Sturridge and he didn't work out so hopefully Costa does

Just because someone doesn't score doesn't mean it wasn't a good idea. Costa is probably the best attacker to have over the remainder of the season at least until they have the league wrapped up. He probably won't end up being the top scorer between now and the end of the season but he would be a favourite against any other forward.

I wasn't even considering bringing him but now I think I may have convinced myself its a good idea without even realising it was happening!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Pantillmon
    Moreno lescot woolsheid
    Hazard Henderson Cazorla erikson
    Rooney Aguero Harry

Philips
    Mcshane
    Schulp
    Krul

Have 1.6 in bank. Cazorla and Aguero not scoring great! Looking for suggestions lads. I could ship aguero or rooney for costa but fearful of them getting a big haul. Also if I was moving out Cazorla will i stick with arsenal cover? Ozil? Or someone else? Thanks lads

Advertisement