Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 30 Transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Is Mane a must get?
    If yes, which of these should I sell to get him-Shelvey or an injured Puncheon?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

honeybear wrote: »
    Is Mane a must get?
    If yes, which of these should I sell to get him-Shelvey or an injured Puncheon?

I wouldn't say he is a must have but he is certainly looking very dangerous and should prove very good value. I would wait and see what comes out about Punch value wise they are about equal so selling either for Mane looks sensible. If the player left would be a 4th mid I would prefer Punch (assuming fit) as I would think he will score more but if its a 5th mid I would go with Shelvey as he is that bit cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭G1032

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Will you give me some advice? Who should I be looking at?

I'm completely gone off Sturridge and Aguero! Contemplating one for Sturridge

Need to get in some chelsea & soton defensive cover but both are too expensive at this stage - have no Utd or Everton cover either!

Where do i start :)

You really really don't want any advice off me. I've gone from 18,000 to 49,000 in the last 4 weeks.

But...
    Alderweireld is back for Southampton and is amazing value. I think he's around 4.8
    No need for United or Everton cover imo. United have a very very tough run coming up and who would you possibly want from Everton? Maybe a defender but there is no value there.

Here's my biggest tip... Don't buy Yaya!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,094 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Any suggestions, folks?

342189.png

2 free transfers and 0.2m in the bank.

I badly need to ship Wisdom and Wasileski, but there won't be much by way of cash to replace them.

I'm thinking one of Cazorla and Sanchez needs to go (maybe for Mane or Henderson), so that I can shift Austin for Costa. But that then leaves me with the dead weight of Wisdom and Wasileski fir another week.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

I'm now debating holding Skrtel instead of selling him for Terry. I probably will sell him. Definitely buying him back in two weeks though, after they've played Utd and Arsenal!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Sturridge out, Costa in!

Neil3030 wrote: »
    Any suggestions, folks?

2 free transfers and 0.2m in the bank.

I badly need to ship Wisdom and Wasileski, but there won't be much by way of cash to replace them.

I'm thinking one of Cazorla and Sanchez needs to go (maybe for Mane or Henderson), so that I can shift Austin for Costa. But that then leaves me with the dead weight of Wisdom and Wasileski fir another week.....

Carzorla & Zouma > Mane & Terry I think you just about have funds for that. Wisdom and Wasi definitely need to be moved out but I think better to get a stronger first 11 this week and do it later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Sterling + Foster --> Mane + Forster done for -4
    I'll be starting Forster for the rest of the season so hopefully the hit pays off.
    I have a strong team for next week although 10 of my players come from 4 teams!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,185 ✭✭✭✭km79

spock. wrote: »
    Sterling + Foster --> Mane + Forster done for -4
    I'll be starting Forster for the rest of the season so hopefully the hit plays off.
    I have a strong team for next week although 10 of my players come from 4 teams!

when you said that I said I'd check mine
    3 saints ! 2 chelsea 2 city and 2 spurs
    yikss!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,094 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

jimmii wrote: »
    Carzorla & Zouma > Mane & Terry I think you just about have funds for that. Wisdom and Wasi definitely need to be moved out but I think better to get a stronger first 11 this week and do it later.

Is Zouma out of the team?

• Advertisement

Neil3030 wrote: »

Might well be he played 4 home games in a row while Cahill played the away so looked like Jose might be happy to play him at home. Obviously that changed this week so might be the end of his run hard to know really. Only suggested that as it gives the extra 0.6 over Wisdom! FFS do currently have him in the team on the team news section though for some reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Neil3030 wrote:

I'd say so. It's worth getting rid of him anyway as you're going to want 3 (other) Chelsea players for their DGW.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,153 ✭✭✭Invincible

Eriksen >Boyd & Austin > Costa done.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,694 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Anyone see anything here? 1ft and 0.5 ITB.

Considered Sturridge to Costa

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

dahat wrote: »
    Anyone see anything here? 1ft and 0.5 ITB.

Considered Sturridge to Costa

If foster is out for the foreseeable future I'd do foster to Ospina.

If foster is out for the foreseeable future I'd do foster to Ospina.

Keeper transfers always seem a waste though even if it makes sense.
    Bellrin becomes an issue when Debuchy is fit so Ospina will give me continued Arsenal coverage.

EDIT: Foster gone for four weeks...bollocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

dahat wrote: »
    Keeper transfers always seem a waste though even if it makes sense.
    Bellrin becomes an issue when Debuchy is fit so Ospina will give me continued Arsenal coverage.

EDIT: Foster gone for four weeks...bollocks.
    With ospina you get a better fixture this week than myhill. Then you have a dgw gk benched for 33 which most wont have the only problem is if myhill doesnt start gw 33 which is touch and go. Im also assuming ospina keeps his place which could change.

With ospina you get a better fixture this week than myhill. Then you have a dgw gk benched for 33 which most wont have the only problem is if myhill doesnt start gw 33 which is touch and go. Im also assuming ospina keeps his place which could change.

Its all its and buts but Ospina is a good fit this gw and going forward as the others in my price range offer little really.
    Krul maybe after this gw but strong suspicion Newcastle will suffer with Colocconi gone for 3 games.
    Guzan but Sherwood isngone gung ho at Villa to secure league status. No thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,185 ✭✭✭✭km79

think I'll stick with my hill for 3 weeks then see how things are looking by gw33
    i could take a further -4 to get ospina in this week but then west brom have 2 home games in a row and I may well end up going gfor mignolet for the double anyway
    he is very good value too

• Registered Users Posts: 33,084 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I'm thinking Sturridge to Costa. I'm top of everything I've money invested in (apart from huge leagues with like 100 people in it that I never really expect to win) so I just want to play it safe from here on out and close that badboy out for a nice hefty payout.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Posada

Forster IN. Pants out. Suddenly the defence looks much better. Probably the most expensive keeper I''ve ever bought.

Looked at Fabianski but he's kept 2 clean sheets in 10 games (2015). Forster is 5 in 10.

They each have similar enough fixtures left.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,708 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Posada wrote:
    Looked at Fabianski but he's kept 2 clean sheets in 10 games (2015). Forster is 5 in 10.

Posada wrote:
    They each have similar enough fixtures left.

Thanks for that. Think I'll make a similar move as Swansea have little to play for and are on holiday mode

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭sheroman01

I'm thinking of Naughton in for PVA. I'm happy with my front 7 at the moment, at least for the next few GWs. Unless anyone has any thoughts? Sanchez, Silva, Hazard, Eriksen, Kane, Aguero, Austin.

sheroman01 wrote: »
    I'm thinking of Naughton in for PVA. I'm happy with my front 7 at the moment, at least for the next few GWs. Unless anyone has any thoughts? Sanchez, Silva, Hazard, Eriksen, Kane, Aguero, Austin.

I have that exact front 7 but with Giroud instead of Austin. Honestly, there's been plenty of under-performing by several of them but there's no one I'm confident enough to replace them with. So they stay!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭patmac

sheroman01 wrote: »

I have the same front 7 they are consistent all scoring 2 points each last week. I see Aguero is the highest transferred out player this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭Markx

Thanks for that. Think I'll make a similar move as Swansea have little to play for and are on holiday mode

They weren't in holiday mode last night. In my opinion they were the better team, conceding an unfortunate goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,708 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Markx wrote:
    They weren't in holiday mode last night. In my opinion they were the better team, conceding an unfortunate goal.

Yeah true... still it's not like they are in the hunt for Europe or battling relegation. .. 2 cs in 10 is their form and I don't see that changing any time soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Is it not worth keeping PVA and Panti until we see how Advocaat gets on?

I forgot there were mid-week games on and am flat out all week so made my transfers yesterday. Let's hope nothing goes awry. The best laid plans, etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭MaxPower89

Bellerin and Sanchez looked absolulely wrecked this evening, would be surprised if either started this weekend. Maybe Giroud too, with Welbz coming in.

Advertisement