Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 30 Transfers

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭Harvey Low Fat Milk

I've gone seriously budget on the defence, need to get rid of Puncheon though. Panti, Rose, Schlupp, Baird, C Dawson, Bellerin are what I have at the minute with 2.9m in the bank. Alder is interesting but Puncheon needs shifting.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,736 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

What you think guys, which one should I go for?

1. Ivanovic, Rojo and Rose (Bruce)

2. Fonte, Terry and Rose (Bruce)

3. Fonte, Rojo and Terry (Bruce)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Trilla wrote: »

2 prefer Southamptons defence to Uniteds and Rose has some decent fixtures coming up (if he starts!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Trilla wrote: »

Alderweireld insead of Fonte will save you 1.2m. You could go Ivanovic, Rojo and Alderweireld.

Will be doing PVA to alderweireld myself. Will likely do Austin to Costa with my other freebie and may take a hit to get rid of Foster if he's out.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Are those going PVA to Alder doubling up on Saints defense?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,969 ✭✭✭G1032

2 FT
    Yaya has to go and PVA has to go
    PVA to Ivanovic leaves me with 7.5 m

Thinking Yaya to Mane for second transfer

G1032 wrote: »
    2 FT
    Yaya has to go and PVA has to go
    PVA to Ivanovic leaves me with 7.5 m

Thinking Yaya to Mane for second transfer

Mane looks a good shout for a 4th mid alright. Siggy worth considering too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

Anyone have any info on Haidara's injury?

Will be getting rid of him or Matt Targett for Toby Alderweireld.

I am thinking Targett as already have 2 Southampton players and want to get Mane in soon enough.

What are people thinking on Costa?
    Will be getting him soon for the DGW anyway, but would have to get rid of Giroud who has been in great form. Not mad on selling Giroud too soon.

Have Kane and aguero up front as well,

shineon23 wrote: »
    Anyone have any info on Haidara's injury?

Will be getting rid of him or Matt Targett for Toby Alderweireld.

I am thinking Targett as already have 2 Southampton players and want to get Mane in soon enough.

What are people thinking on Costa?
    Will be getting him soon for the DGW anyway, but would have to get rid of Giroud who has been in great form. Not mad on selling Giroud too soon.

Have Kane and aguero up front as well,

Haidras issue is an ongoing one I would be wary of having him in the team (I currently do!) looks like it might be something that means he misses games every now and then. By the sounds of it they were hopeful he would make this weekend but the knee didn't react to treatment as expected hopefully he will be ok for Arsenal.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,736 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

qwabercd wrote: »
    Alderweireld insead of Fonte will save you 1.2m. You could go Ivanovic, Rojo and Alderweireld.

Will be doing PVA to alderweireld myself. Will likely do Austin to Costa with my other freebie and may take a hit to get rid of Foster if he's out.

Cheers. Already have Fonte, Rose, Bruce, Dummett and Rojo

so would need to do a -4 to get in Alderweireld and a Chelsea DF

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

at this point in time I'm looking at Sanchez and PVA to mane and ivanovic
    with a view to downgrading Bertrand to maybe naughton the following week to get Costa in for benteke before his blank

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

My midfielders are all getting a bit of side-eye. Useless from the lot of them. >_< Sanchez is seriously under-performing, in particular. Might do Erisken to Mane and use the extra cash money to go Naylor to Ivanovic. Maybe. Depends on how Liverpool/Swansea goes!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,664 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Sturridge and Ozil under threat for me.

Looking at a 50-60 pt deficit in a cash league so will need to start taking chances

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

have just enough to do krul and kompany to forster and ivanovic, will have to keep a close eye on prices

km79 wrote: »
    at this point in time I'm looking at Sanchez and PVA to mane and ivanovic
    with a view to downgrading Bertrand to maybe naughton the following week to get Costa in for benteke before his blank

Newcastle have no colocinni next week
    not sure I can justify a -4 now .....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Sterling --> Mane
    Playing it safe isn't getting me anywhere, time to take a few risks starting with Mane(c)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Have taken a -8 hit in disgust at this week, Sanchez gone now so it would be a good time for people to bring him back in or make him captain next week :D

Iago wrote: »
    Have taken a -8 hit in disgust at this week, Sanchez gone now so it would be a good time for people to bring him back in or make him captain next week :D

Gone for a -4 for me too
    Has been an utter disaster in his shirt time in my team
    I'm going nowhere fast anyway so the hits are gonna keep coming
    Gonna get myself in good shape for he 33 and 34 hopefully
    Aguero would want to shape up too or he could get the road for costa or Sturridge for the double !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

And the nightmare continues down to 410k

Foster Myhill
    PVA Bellerin Terry Bertrand Bruce
    Hazard Sanchez Silva Sterling Cork
    Aguero Kane Austin
    0.2m ITB

Thinking Sanchez & Austin to Mane & Benteke/Giroud

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Probably will be Terry to Bertrand, like the look of the saints fixtures from now in.

• Advertisement

Team looking very solid for GW30 fingers crossed for no injuries so I can roll the transfer over! Myhill on the bench.

GW29.jpg

Nearly certain I'm going to get Costa for Sturridge for next two game weeks. Missed the rise last night but not too bothered.

Mane is another one to catchy eye but with 4 premium mids its hard to part with any just now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Why was Chambers given the nod over Bellerin? Wenger with one eye on a final roll of the dice in Europe, or Chambers now the first (second) choice right back?

With Gus Poyet being sacked, I think all Sunderland players are toxic FPL wise, so PvA will finally be getting the boot.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

AdMMM wrote: »
    Why was Chambers given the nod over Bellerin? Wenger with one eye on a final roll of the dice in Europe, or Chambers now the first (second) choice right back?

With Gus Poyet being sacked, I think all Sunderland players are toxic FPL wise, so PvA will finally be getting the boot.

I hope he was resting him. Bellerin had played well so dropping him was a bit abrupt.

AdMMM wrote: »

Wenger said in his presser Friday that he was going to rotate 2/3 player's for the weekends game.
    Monaco is a massive game and he needed some fresh for that. Fully expect Bellrin to be back and hold his place.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

my head is absolutely gone! I havent checked in in 2 weeks!

Gone from top 1k to over 4k OR and now 8th in the boards league!

Looking at my team it looks awful - I want rid of plenty and with Foster now injured and non playing sub GK I'm gonna have to waste a transfer there. have Kompany which has been a terrible decision and need rid of fast!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,969 ✭✭✭G1032

Chesty08 wrote: »
    my head is absolutely gone! I havent checked in in 2 weeks!

Gone from top 1k to over 4k OR and now 8th in the boards league!

Shocking altogether. Season over!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

G1032 wrote: »
    Shocking altogether. Season over!! :)

Will you give me some advice? Who should I be looking at?

I'm completely gone off Sturridge and Aguero! Contemplating one for Sturridge

Need to get in some chelsea & soton defensive cover but both are too expensive at this stage - have no Utd or Everton cover either!

Where do i start :)

Need to get in some chelsea & soton defensive cover but both are too expensive at this stage - have no Utd or Everton cover either!

Southampton defence. Toby W. 4.7
    Utd, stay away.
    Everton,possible Lukaku gamble though o wouldn't.
    Get Costa in

• Advertisement

First thing to look at would be your rank. YOU ARE 4k! There are over 3 million people behind you so you are doing pretty good!

A little tinkering and you should be fine. Post a screenshot of your team so people can have a look see if anything stands out that might help stop the rot!

Advertisement