Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 29 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

Tempted to get on the Schlupp wagon now too. Need rid of Trippier and he seems an ideal replacement.

if everyone does it what can go wrong ......;)
    oh but not you Mr Prodston we need some time apart. its not you its me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Western Pomise

Is doubling up on Foster and Dawson dodgy?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Took out puncheon for Ozil. Could backfire tomorrow but Ozil has a good home record for arsenal

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

thunderdog wrote: »
    Took out puncheon for Ozil. Could backfire tomorrow but Ozil has a good home record for arsenal

I took Ozil out for Silva. We can't both win this win. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Schlupp in. Strangely excited about this now :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,411 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Don't care what anyone else says, but transferring Schlupp in is horrible. Was talking about him with a friend during the week and still couldn't justify a 4.5 milly price tag. It's Leicester. . .

I hope it pays off for ye but c'mon . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Artfu1Dodger

Schlupp is an intersting one. I always found it strange he was down as a defender. I remember watching him a few years ago when he was on trial in the United reserves and he was playing as a forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

callaway92 wrote: »
    Don't care what anyone else says, but transferring Schlupp in is horrible. Was talking about him with a friend during the week and still couldn't justify a 4.5 milly price tag. It's Leicester. . .

its going to go horribly wrong . there is little doubt in my mind about that . but it will keep me interested for another week anyway until my next punt :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

callaway92 wrote: »

He has more points than Kompany, Jones and Sakho ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

callaway92 wrote:

I won't be bringing him in (at all this season) but doing do isn't a 'horrible' move.
    4.5 is good value given that he's playing out of position and has some decent fixtures.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

According to Fantasy Overlord, Schlupp has 5,609 transfers in for this gameweek

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Right folks, I really want to bank my FT this week but I need 2 of PVA, Wollscheid and Jones to play. If not I will only have 10 starters.
    I'm pretty sure PVA will play but not sure about the other 2. Thoughts much appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Gooners

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Philips for QPR is a bit of a steal at 4.6 - he has gotten the assist in 4 of QPR's last 6 goals. I also think he has a DGW in the future, but i'm bit out of the loop as to whose has DGW's and when.

I like that. Thinking I might try this

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Would be slightly worried Schlupp will be the next victim of June curse of the FSA flavour of the month.

Remember Tom Ince. That is all.

Seriously I think he's a decent punt especially as he has the extra game, but for me not worth using a transfer to switch from PVA who I think will play more often than not (and now potentially also oop) or Wollscheid who has a good GW33 & 34 and in a much better defence and a team in better form.

Right folks, I really want to bank my FT this week but I need 2 of PVA, Wollscheid and Jones to play. If not I will only have 10 starters.
    I'm pretty sure PVA will play but not sure about the other 2. Thoughts much appreciated.

I suspect Jones will play, but I'd definately be bringing in Tommy McMonagle or Keith Cowan if I was you! :D

I'm banking as well and have PVA and Wolly and Bellerin. The extra transfer will be valuable in the coming weeks.

FHFC wrote: »
    I suspect Jones will play, but I'd definately be bringing in Tommy McMonagle or Keith Cowan if I was you! :D

I'm banking as well and have PVA and Wolly and Bellerin. The extra transfer will be valuable in the coming weeks.

Not McNulty nah? :D good win tonight. Played some nice stuff considering the state of the pitch.

Think I'll take the risk. I'm not so sure if Jones will play though. I'll start Wollscheid with Jones first sub and see what happens.

Edit : you benching Bertrand this GW FHFC?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,379 ✭✭✭Shedite27

According to Fantasy Overlord, Schlupp has 5,609 transfers in for this gameweek
    5,609 from the boards.ie league too it seems.

This will either go down in folklore as the best transfer ever or the new Dier.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Shedite27 wrote: »
    5,609 from the boards.ie league too it seems.

This will either go down in folklore as the best transfer ever or the new Dier.

I'm very close to making it 5610

• Registered Users Posts: 7,712 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

I'm in a similar position. Defence is Terry, Jones, Bellerin, Wollscheid, PVA.

Considering bringing in Schlupp for Jones. Even if Jones regains his place I need to shift him after GW31 anyway, so I'm leaning towards biting the bullet this week.

Also need to decide if I start PVA (Villa H) or Walters (WBA A)

Not McNulty nah? :D good win tonight. Played some nice stuff considering the state of the pitch.

Think I'll take the risk. I'm not so sure if Jones will play though. I'll start Wollscheid with Jones first sub and see what happens.

Edit : you benching Bertrand this GW FHFC?

Will probably be going Bellerin, Terry, PVA (Wolly, Bertrand)

Could be a mistake against his old club after their bad euro night but I don't think Wolly will play by the sound of things so he's first sub really.

• Advertisement

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    I'm in a similar position. Defence is Terry, Jones, Bellerin, Wollscheid, PVA.

Considering bringing in Schlupp for Jones. Even if Jones regains his place I need to shift him after GW31 anyway, so I'm leaning towards biting the bullet this week.

Also need to decide if I start PVA (Villa H) or Walters (WBA A)

Swap Hutton for Bellerin and that's my defence. I'm also thinking of Jones to Schluup but want to bank my transfer for once! I'm hoping one of Wollscheid and Jones plays!

Will probably be going Bellerin, Terry, PVA (Wolly, Bertrand)

Could be a mistake against his old club after their bad euro night but I don't think Wolly will play by the sound of things so he's first sub really.

Not a bad sub to have!

If Jones or Wollscheid don't play I'll only have 10 starters :-( hopefully a risk worth taking.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭beaver111

I've brought zabaleta in for Jones am I mad done now ♣♣♣♣♣

Not a bad sub to have!

If Jones or Wollscheid don't play I'll only have 10 starters :-( hopefully a risk worth taking.

In your position id be tempted to shift Jones actually. Even he does play can't see a cs. Close call really.

Not a bad sub to have!

In your position id be tempted to shift Jones actually. Even he does play can't see a cs. Close call really.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I'm not going to lie the urge to get Shlupp in is growing, and growing fast. I want Mahrez at some point too though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Rikand wrote: »
    Despite Sanchez goal, think I still might sell him. Need the money for elsewhere
    thunderdog wrote: »
    Ozil or Sanchez for the rest if the season? I took Sanchez out for eriksen last week so out of stubbornness I might go with Ozil. That and Ozil has a great home record

Would be taking out puncheon for him
    Rikand wrote: »
    Cazorla + sanchez to Ozil and Silva

I think in the long run this will get me more points, but I'm open to being talked out of it :)

no-ones talked me out of it, so I think I'm going to do it....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Lads, i have 2 free transfers but cannot come up with one i want to do, dont want to throw away a transfer either, any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

AdpRo wrote: »
    Lads, i have 2 free transfers but cannot come up with one i want to do, dont want to throw away a transfer either, any suggestions?

Downing to Siggy, although you may be just short. Or Downing to Puncheon. I have hopes for him against QPR.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

Hi all,
    My team is-

Forster
    Clichy, Janmaat, Bertrand, Clyne, Bruce
    Sanchez, Ozil, Silva, Hazard, Philips
    Kane. Austin, Dzeko.
    Will play 3-5-3 & bench Clichy anyway.

I have £1.2 banked & 1 FT.
    Was thinking Dzeko -> Giroud or Welbeck or getting rid of Ozil for someone cheaper.

Any advice on who would be a better transfer in? Would Welbeck start over Giroud? Also unsure which other defender to bench...maybe Bruce though Southampton have Chelsea...
    Cheers

Advertisement