Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 29 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Little Bubbles

Should I get rid of rose.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Should I get rid of rose.

I would keep for LEI bur AVL new as long as he starts should pick up some points there! He will be gone on my wildcard though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

jimmii wrote: »
    I would keep for LEI bur AVL new as long as he starts should pick up some points there! He will be gone on my wildcard though.

I'm planning the same, on the bench this week then play the next three games and dump for GW33.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 4,295 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

ADM out, Silva in. Easy enough decision this week.

Am possibly a bit light in defence. Have Terry, Bertrand (tough game), Wollschied (possibly out), Jones (not guaranteed to start) and PVA (not sure if he will start).

But I don't think it's worth a hit to fix any of those. Terry and Bertrand will play, so will just cross the fingers that one of the others starts!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

What are the chances of Cahill playing most games for the rest of the season? And if slight, how about Azpi?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,385 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Sanchez and Siggy
    or
    Ozil and Erikssen

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

My back five is:

Bellerin Bertrand PVA Wolly Baird.
    Biard won't play. PVA may not play and Wolly is an injury doubt.

I have 0.1 mil banked. Is McShane in for Baird my best move? I had hoped to bank but can't really with doubts over three defenders.

Lemlin wrote: »
    My back five is:

I have 0.1 mil banked. Is McShane in for Baird my best move? I had hoped to bank but can't really with doubts over three defenders.

Bruce or maybe Upson he's played the last few matches and they're at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Lemlin wrote: »
    My back five is:

I hadn't originally but I now think schlupp is a valid option. I've the same back five apart from Terry for Baird and I'd expect PVA to play so I'm saving the transfer, but if I thought I had to make one I'd consider schlupp.

FHFC wrote: »
    I hadn't originally but I now think schlupp is a valid option. I've the same back five apart from Terry for Baird and I'd expect PVA to play so I'm saving the transfer, but if I thought I had to make one I'd consider schlupp.

Yeh Wolly>Schlupp a better option then moving Baird.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Pantilimon
    Moreno lescott woolschied
    Henderson Cazorla Eriksen hazard
    Augero Kane Rooney

Krull mcshane Philips Hutton have a free transfer
    Any suggestions on transfers.

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Pantilimon
    Moreno lescott woolschied
    Henderson Cazorla Eriksen hazard
    Augero Kane Rooney

Krull mcshane Philips Hutton have a free transfer
    Any suggestions on transfers.

How much money do you have, how many free transfers do you have and do you have your WC? Have suggested Wolly>Schlupp a load this week so will throw it in again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Scout picks

Schlupp is in there so it looks like jimmii isn't the only one expecting a few points from him

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭bensboys

I have a midfield of Silva, Hazard, Sanchez, Boys and ADM.

ADM needs to go but for who. Looking at Puncheon or Downing. Would Nasri be nuts?

Already have rose and Kane so I am ruling out Eriksen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Which 3 should I start out of the following : PVA, Rose, Clyne and Bellerin ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

bensboys wrote: »
    I have a midfield of Silva, Hazard, Sanchez, Boys and ADM.

ADM needs to go but for who. Looking at Puncheon or Downing. Would Nasri be nuts?

Already have rose and Kane so I am ruling out Eriksen.

I think Puncheon will do well and he's nice and cheap to allow for a striker upgrade. Otherwise, Coutinho or Moses are good differentials.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

MarkSRFC21 wrote: »
    Which 3 should I start out of the following : PVA, Rose, Clyne and Bellerin ?

I'd bench Clyne

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Philips for QPR is a bit of a steal at 4.6 - he has gotten the assist in 4 of QPR's last 6 goals. I also think he has a DGW in the future, but i'm bit out of the loop as to whose has DGW's and when.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

jimmii wrote: »
    How much money do you have, how many free transfers do you have and do you have your WC? Have suggested Wolly>Schlupp a load this week so will throw it in again!

If schlupp does the business this week you are going to assume legendary status around these parts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Western Pomise

Have Foster in goal....
    Playing 3 at back this wk, 5 defenders are Terry,Clyne,Bellerin,Bruce and Dawson.
    Thinking of going with Terry,Bruce and Dawson.Chelsea in good form so think the Saints will concede.Am I being harsh on Bellerin chances of CS??
    Thanks for any thoughts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Thinking of Wolli to Schlupp with my FT

I'd bench Clyne

Yeah was thinking that myself but am scared of another pva 1 pointer

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

If schlupp does the business this week you are going to assume legendary status around these parts.

I took a -4 to get him in :D
    and I don't care !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Bench one:
    PVA (AVL)
    Bellerin(WHU)
    Sterling(swa)

Tempted to bench Sterling as he's playing wing back but it seems like a stupid thing to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

km79 wrote: »
    I took a -4 to get him in :D
    and I don't care !

I'm debating getting him in instead of bringing in ivan this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

I'm debating getting him in instead of bringing in ivan this week.

been on my radar for the last stretch of season for a while
    and with Wolly a doubt , PVA in and out , bellerin a chance of a rest and 2 saints I said I'll chance him. will get Chelsea defender in before their double. at this stage I'm stuck in limbo anyway and he was in my head for ages so I went with it.
    worked with benteke last week! and I need to shake things up a bit.
    also tempted by Sanchez captain over aguero now......

spock. wrote: »
    Bench one:
    PVA (AVL)
    Bellerin(WHU)
    Sterling(swa)

Tempted to bench Sterling as he's playing wing back but it seems like a stupid thing to do.

I can't see pva out scoring sterling tbh

No pressure so!! Interest inbhim seems to have picked up on ffs the last few days too be nice I'd he comes in this week he is one for the remainder though so even if its not this week he will come good. Would be nice if it was this week though!!

Thinking of Wolli to Schlupp with my FT

I heard that's a good move!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Tempted to get on the Schlupp wagon now too. Need rid of Trippier and he seems an ideal replacement.

Advertisement