Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 29 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

If you transferring woolscheid out I would get dawson/wilson/schlupp

For the next 4 weeks Dawson. If you are looking at someone you are going to keep for the rest of the season Schlupp is the better option by a good margin imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

Cazorla out for who?

I have 2 mil in bank and already have Sanchez, Silva and Eriksen (just slightly can't afford Hazard but can't afford a -4 to get him in)

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Little Bubbles

Cazorla out for who?

I have 2 mil in bank and already have Sanchez, Silva and Eriksen (just slightly can't afford Hazard but can't afford a -4 to get him in)

Why would you get rid of carzola. he's been brilliant last few weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Western Pomise

Cazorla out for who?

Am thinking of shipping out Santi myself,Jordan Henderson in great form at moment,Liverpook have tough enough fixtures but he is scoring pts consistently.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

It's a three way choice: Ozil, Sanchez, or Eriksen out for Silva. My gut says Ozil. Anyone got any help there? And then I'll take a -4 to go Bertrand out for [someone/variations vary dependent on who makes way for Silva!] to make up the extra cash monies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭skippy15

Looking at shoring up the defence- either Wilson or Naughton.
    Would prefer naughton but needed for this week so prob Wilson- thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

skippy15 wrote: »
    Looking at shoring up the defence- either Wilson or Naughton.
    Would prefer naughton but needed for this week so prob Wilson- thoughts?

Wilson not nailed on when Shawcross returns as far as I know. Shawcross close to return.

Wait for news on Wolly if you want to go Stoke.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Am thinking of shipping out Santi myself,Jordan Henderson in great form at moment,Liverpook have tough enough fixtures but he is scoring pts consistently.
    He's scoring points consistently because Gerrard is out injured. When Gerrard comes back into the squad and that could very well be this weekend, you can expect to see Henderson playing deeper than he has been the last few games.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

AdMMM wrote: »
    He's scoring points consistently because Gerrard is out injured. When Gerrard comes back into the squad and that could very well be this weekend, you can expect to see Henderson playing deeper than he has been the last few games.

I've had Henderson the last few gw's, granted I did miss out and left him on the bench the last gw for defoe, but none the less he's still done a sound job for me.

I'm keeping an eye on siggy now, he has some nice fixtures coming up and my prediction for henderson is pretty much the same as yours, not to mention pool having a tough set of fixtures too.

Siggy for me anyway from gw30 on.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,752 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

I thought about Henderson but didn't have Silva so needed to get him asap. Not even thinking about GW33&34 yet.

My dilemma is now of this 4 what 2 to start:
    Cork, Bruce, Walters or Rose.

Thoughts people!?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭CrabieCrawford

Trilla wrote: »
    I thought about Henderson but didn't have Silva so needed to get him asap. Not even thinking about GW33&34 yet.

My dilemma is now of this 4 what 2 to start:
    Cork, Bruce, Walters or Rose.

Thoughts people!?

I'd be inclined to put them in this order: Walters >Bruce>Rose>Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 20,351 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Why would you get rid of carzola. he's been brilliant last few weeks

3 pints and 2 points from his last 2 games. With all Arsenal players returning from injury, he's also been pushed back into a more defensive midfield position. Not playing as far forward as he was 2-3 weeks ago

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

What Chelsea Defender should I get in? I can afford any of them.
    Zouma would be great but I'm a bit terrified of the rotation.
    Is Ivan a better option than Terry for the extra .8? He does seem to get forward an awful lot...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Is Ivan a better option than Terry for the extra .8? He does seem to get forward an awful lot...

I'd go Ivan. He gets forward the most and is just as nailed as Terry.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I'm getting in Ivan this week. May end up getting another Che def before the double.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Sanchez in for Walcott and Sturridge out for Austin is my likely transfers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Ever so boring transfer of Downing -> Cork. Moving back to having a strong 7.

Team is now:

Panti (Elliot)
    Terry-Bertrand-Hutton-Dawson-PVA
    Cazorla-Hazard-Silva-Eriksen-Cork
    Austin-Aguero-Kane

Gonna bank the transfer next GW to reassess after the FA Cup replays take place to see if I'll be getting Pool players in or waiting til after GW33.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

SantryRed wrote: »
    Ever so boring transfer of Downing -> Cork. Moving back to having a strong 7.

Team is now:

Panti (Elliot)
    Terry-Bertrand-Hutton-Dawson-PVA
    Cazorla-Hazard-Silva-Eriksen-Cork
    Austin-Aguero-Kane

Gonna bank the transfer next GW to reassess after the FA Cup replays take place to see if I'll be getting Pool players in or waiting til after GW33.

Interesting that you went for Cazorla as your arsenal midfielder of choice. Could really pay off as a bit of a differential. i'm still undecided between Sanchez and Ozil.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Little Bubbles

Will Chelsea rest players the weekend having gone to extra time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

thunderdog wrote: »
    Interesting that you went for Cazorla as your arsenal midfielder of choice. Could really pay off as a bit of a differential. i'm still undecided between Sanchez and Ozil.

He's more than likely getting canned in the next two weeks :pac:

• Advertisement

Will Chelsea rest players the weekend having gone to extra time.

I wouldn't expect wholesale changes maybe just a couple to keep it fresh. I'm sure they will feel anlot fresher if they can get a third!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,184 ✭✭✭✭km79

might play both Bertrand and alder after that "performance"!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭patmac

Team is
    Panti (Krul)
    Clichy-Zouma-Bellerin-Dawson-PVA
    Sanchez-Hazard-Silva-Eriksen-Ameobi
    Austin-Aguero-Kane
    Have 3.2m in bank so might bring in Ivan for Bellerin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Ivanovic in for Alderweireld done.
    Leaves me with a back 7 of:
    Foster Krul
    Ivan Bellerin Bertrand PVA Wolly

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭G1032

Despite the gods advice given to me in this thread already I think I'm going to give Yay one more week and bank my transfer. Probably a very stupid thing to do but Silva can wait another week.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭AlanDeGenerous

patmac wrote: »
    Team is
    Panti (Krul)
    Clichy-Zouma-Bellerin-Dawson-PVA
    Sanchez-Hazard-Silva-Eriksen-Ameobi
    Austin-Aguero-Kane
    Have 3.2m in bank so might bring in Ivan for Bellerin.

Why would you take out Bellerin (10 points in last 3 GWs) when you have Clichy (0 pts in the last 3 GWs) warming the City bench and taking up a million more of your cash?

G1032 wrote: »
    Despite the gods advice given to me in this thread already I think I'm going to give Yay one more week and bank my transfer. Probably a very stupid thing to do but Silva can wait another week.

If the god is giving you advice you should definitely follow it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Thinking of banking my FT this week but all depends on the the fitness of Wolly and whether Jones comes in for the suspended Evans.

Back line is

Terry PVA Hutton (suspended) Jones Wolly

Could go Terry, PVA and one of Wolly or Jones. Any thoughts?

Rest of team is:

Sterling Silva Sanchez Boyd Hazard

Aguero Kane Austin

• Registered Users Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭patmac

Why would you take out Bellerin (10 points in last 3 GWs) when you have Clichy (0 pts in the last 3 GWs) warming the City bench and taking up a million more of your cash?

Yeah sorry I would do it for Clichy but half tempted to leave as is as Clichy could play on Saturday as he is suspended for the Barca game.

• Advertisement

Thinking of banking my FT this week but all depends on the the fitness of Wolly and whether Jones comes in for the suspended Evans.

Back line is

Terry PVA Hutton (suspended) Jones Wolly

Could go Terry, PVA and one of Wolly or Jones. Any thoughts?

Rest of team is:

Sterling Silva Sanchez Boyd Hazard

Aguero Kane Austin

I would wait to hopefully hear something in the Press Conference on Wolly. If you go with hoping him or Jones plays then you are running the risk of only fielding 10. I would probably sell one of them for someone you knew was very likely to start. Schlupp has decent fixtures coming up, is OOP, has a DGW and is only 4.5!

Advertisement