Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 26 transfers

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,293 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

qwabercd wrote: »
    I'd take a 28 point hit if I was you, perfect week to do it.

I will if you do!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

i really had 2 options
    1. be sensible and get bruce in for wasi with an eye on next week mainly but also as Alderweireld wont play this week and Bellerin is a doubt

2. Stop pelle stinking out my team any longer and take a risk by getting Benteke in

Ill let ye make yere own minds up which I did :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Silva would give us some extra cash to work with for the next few GW'S alright. Need to decide quickly!

Edit: Surely Toure will play quite deep if they are going 2 up front with Bony and Aguero and Silva in behind?

It didn't stop Yaya scoring last season when City regularly played 4-4-2. It's Pellegrini's preferred formation. He just hasn't had enough fit strikers so far this season to play it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Lemlin wrote: »
    It didn't stop Yaya scoring last season when City regularly played 4-4-2. It's Pellegrini's preferred formation. He just hasn't had enough fit strikers so far this season to play it.

True. I've gone for Silva now anyway which will hopefully pay off. It also gives me some extra funds to somehow get Costa or Sturridge in at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭Dearg81

I kept faith in Defoe as a lot of people here think he'll play. I had 2 transfers so got rid of wisdom instead and brought back Bertrand for next few weeks(I know he's suspended this weekend).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

spock. wrote: »
    Why wouldn't PVA play?

Dropped.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

You're defence is a mess if I'm honest. Bellerin is a doubt but could play. Zouma is a massive rotation risk with Cahill and clichy with Kolarov but not to the same extent. You have the 2nd or 3rd choice saints left back who is clearly back up to Bertrand and is likely to contend with Yoshida Gardos and maybe even Alderiwood for game time this gw.

:( I know, I fully agree, but there was a method to the mess

I got Targett in for Bertrand's suspension, and at 3.9 don't need to ship him out for a while as my non-playing 5th defender.
    Koeman said Alderweireld is not fit and Targett is back in team.
    He should easily be starting ahead of Yoshida and Gardos as only natural left back in the squad this weekend if he has recovered,
    in any case I thought Liverpool would score so I benched him.

Zouma is a stop gap until the Chelsea blank, as didn't want to tie up money in Terry or Ivanovic

Have had Jones and Clichy most of season.
    But it is time to ship them out, with Kolorov getting game time now,
    and United conceding most weeks anyway.

Bellerin was my cheap access to Arsenal defence.

Plan for my defence in next few weeks is

GW 27:
    Clichy->Alderweireld (if fit) (or Bertrand) (2 Ft's, use 1)

GW 28:
    Jones to Rose,
    Zouma to Terry
    Di Maria downgraded to a cheaper MF ( thinking Bentaleb at 4.3 with a double GW)
    (2 Ft's, use 3 for -4)

GW 29:
    Giroud-> Costa (1 FT)

All plans will change with a few injuries

• Registered Users Posts: 9,379 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Gone Silva + Toby -> Yaya + Bruce.
    Feel awesome right now.

Silva (17) + Toby (0) out
    Yaya (3) + Bruce (1) in

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Feel awesome right now.

Silva (17) + Toby (0) out
    Yaya (3) + Bruce (1) in

:(

*Yaya 2 (he was booked but had a great game, unlucky this week)

Advertisement