Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 26 transfers

Options
  • 10-02-2015 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭

With the FA cup games and CL coming back, I'll wait for a few days, but it'll probably be Sturridge in, despite his fixtures.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,379 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Have funds to bring in Yaya or Sanchez. Most likely be one of them

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Little Bubbles

all aboard the mario train. .

• Registered Users Posts: 16,664 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Do we all abandon the Sanchez villa???

Cazorla and Sanchez to Ozil and Walcott possibly with a defender upgrade for a total of -4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

all aboard the mario train. .

Not even in jest! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Plan to roll it at the moment see what happens hope we stay injury free!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,966 ✭✭✭G1032

Probably Downing out for either Ozil or Yaya. Long time left to make this decision though

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Little Bubbles

Not even in jest! 

he will score next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

What position was Cazorla playing this evening ?

Was he sitting deeper with all that attacking potential on the pitch ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

2 FT for the first time in ages. ADM and Pelle the 2 most likely to be sold.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,516 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

2 frees. Not making any moves till after the Europa league games Thursday week at the earliest though. Would like to roll one over if possible

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

For me it's all about GW 27/28 now, going to have to plan carefully. I'd love to bring Costa in for Burnley for GW26 but that would leave me with 2 x Chelsea and 2 x Spurs missing for GW 27 and only one free transfer.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

For me it's all about GW 27/28 now, going to have to plan carefully. I'd love to bring Costa in for Burnley for GW26 but that would leave me with 2 x Chelsea and 2 x Spurs missing for GW 27 and only one free transfer.

Not to mention the possibility of him picking up yellows v Burnley and in the League Cup final, leaving him with one or zero games in the DGW (if it's in GW 28)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I think i'll be getting in Ivan or Terry burnley can't defend set pieces .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

Kane is killing me. gonna have to get him.

Have a front three of

Aguero - Giroud - Defoe

would people sack giroud or Defoe ?

Have sanchez and Bellerin for Arsenal cover

• Registered Users Posts: 6,966 ✭✭✭G1032

miller82 wrote: »
    Kane is killing me. gonna have to get him.

Have a front three of

Aguero - Giroud - Defoe

would people sack giroud or Defoe ?

Have sanchez and Bellerin for Arsenal cover

Just ask yourself if you think you want Ozil or Walcott in your midfield alongside Sanchez. If you do then you'll obviously need to sell Giroud. If you don't then Giroud is probably a better option than Defoe (but there just might be a little more rotation like last night with Welbeck waiting in the wings)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,127 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Kane is also killing me. But I am not getting him in now for the sake of 1 week, my bench will be full enough as it is for GW 27. I am going to struggle through and get him in for DGW. I will be activating my wildcard for GW 29 thank god. These have been a nightmare few weeks since I wildcarded.

Pelle, Giroud ADM all on the chopping block over the next couple of weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 39,516 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Its strange that Kane, a player with such a high ownership (44%) is actually a bit of a differential around these parts

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

KevIRL wrote: »
    Its strange that Kane, a player with such a high ownership (44%) is actually a bit of a differential around these parts

I think people on wildcard sold him the week after we all captained Kane for his 2 pointer. They sold for players like giroud pelle who had better fixtures and looked at Kane playing a Pulis wba who hadn't conceded a goal. They then get put off bringing Kane back in due to the dgw. Unlucky for them that Kane gets 3 double digit scores on the bounce. Glad I didn't wildcard that week as I may have done the same.

Sanchez out for Ozil which allows me to upgrade Di Maria to Yaya for Newcastle game.

If Ozil fades I can swap to Theo while keeping Cazorla till after Saints play Pool then get Mane in for him.

I think people on wildcard sold him the week after we all captained Kane for his 2 pointer. They sold for players like giroud pelle who had better fixtures and looked at Kane playing a Pulis wba who hadn't conceded a goal. They then get put off bringing Kane back in due to the dgw. Unlucky for them that Kane gets 3 double digit scores on the bounce. Glad I didn't wildcard that week as I may have done the same.

This was exactly it for me. At least I bit the bullet and had him for this GW.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I very nearly went Giroud/Eriksen over Kane/Walcott but the price and Kane's ownership to an extent swung it for me. Very glad I got it mostly right despite cursing Giroud getting that early assist on Saturday.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

GW26: fixing the mistakes of GW25.

FutureGuy wrote: »
    GW26: fixing the mistakes of GW25.

Which were?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

To me Kun is surviving on rep alone at the moment...if he draws a blank tonight I will seriously consider him out for Sturridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,998 ✭✭✭✭CSF

To me Kun is surviving on rep alone at the moment...if he draws a blank tonight I will seriously consider him out for Sturridge.
    What? He has gotten assists in both the last games, just back from injury. Was unbelievable before the injury. Will probably score tonight. What has he done wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

I really hope to bank it. may as well keep pelle for next week and possibly gw27 too seen as I'll have 2 Chelsea one spurs on bench and want to avoid a hit again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

I am hoping to be able to bank this week and then Downgrade Terry for GW 27 giving me 2 frees going into GW28...

CSF wrote: »
    What? He has gotten assists in both the last games, just back from injury. Was unbelievable before the injury. Will probably score tonight. What has he done wrong?

It's fair to ask questions -- he's far from essential at the moment. But Yaya's return and the imponderable of how he'll work with Bony mean I have no intention of getting rid for a good while yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Aguero = 11 points in 3 games, Sturridge = 14 in 3 games. Very little between them yet somehow Aguero is surviving on reputation and Sturridge is a superstar must have. :rolleyes:

If aguero does anything tonight he will equal or exceed Sturridge's 3 game haul but somehow people are convincing themselves that Sturridge is a superior pick.

Honestly the rush for Sturridge is also based on reputation. There is little to seperate Aguero and Sturridge at the moment but they are both underwhelming. They should hit their stride in the next few games though once their fitness is fully back

The only must have at the moment is Kane. Incredible return of double digit returns for less than half the price of Aguero

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

zarquon wrote: »
    Aguero = 11 points in 3 games, Sturridge = 14 in 3 games. Very little between them yet somehow Aguero is surviving on reputation and Sturridge is a superstar must have. :rolleyes:

If aguero does anything tonight he will equal or exceed Sturridge's 3 game haul but somehow people are convincing themselves that Sturridge is a superior pick.

Honestly the rush for Sturridge is also based on reputation. There is little to seperate Aguero and Sturridge at the moment but they are both underwhelming

The only must have at the moment is Kane. Incredible return of double digit returns for less than half the price of Aguero

Good job I've got all 3 then :pac:

Advertisement