Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shootings in Paris - Multiple fatalities.

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭Peist2007

gandalf wrote: »
    I think he is talking about the sectarian conflict in Northern Ireland where ones religion was used as an excuse to kill people as well. Jaysus people in glass houses.

Religion and Extremism are dangerous bedfellows no matter what flavour of religion is involved.

People in glass houses?! I didnt bomb anyone in Northern Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

How did these f**ks be allowed into France ? I think it's time Europe revises the European social charter.
    Colonialism of the past reaping the rewards today.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Meglamonia wrote: »
    Of course it's to do with Islam.

You'll have the attackers saying they did this in the name of religion and apparently went in there shouting the prophet will be avenged.

I was just quoting what the higher ups in Western Europe try to make us believe after the incidents in Madrid, London, Theo van Gogh and so on.

Just incidents, nothing to do with islam.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,739 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

I think you'll find that the Irish are a bit more fcuk off we're not putting up with these **** for 700 years type people.

Lol good luck with that when they outnumber registered voters 2:1 thanks to their birthrates

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Meglamonia

Need to start looking at our immigration policy and stop the flow of people from Islamic countries.

There's enough here already and they'll try to takeover once they get a chance.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

**** religion, all religion, but especially that one. Humanity's biggest scourge.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,849 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

How did these f**ks be allowed into France ? I think it's time Europe revises the European social charter.

The old French colonial project took in a few Islamic countries, they might well have been in the country for a couple of generations.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Sonderkommando

Did Anders Breivik speak for all Christians? Were you rejoicing when he blew up government buildings and killed all those kids on that island?

Isolated and he was universally condemned, you seem more concerned with the fact that Islam has being mentioned rather than the innocent victims who have been murdered in cold blood.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,434 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Meglamonia wrote: »
    Need to start looking at our immigration policy and stop the flow of people from Islamic countries.

There's enough here already and they'll try to takeover once they get a chance.

And the Muslim people already here or Muslim people already living in Europe who have the right to free travel?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Grand Moff Tarkin

Did Anders Breivik speak for all Christians? Were you rejoicing when he blew up government buildings and killed all those kids on that island?

You cannot possible compare a loner like Breivik to a world wide campaign of Islamic terror against the western world.

Make no mistake Europe is in a war for it's very soul on one side you have old school Europeans who have always lived here and on the other side you have the insidious evil which is Islam claiming to be a faith of love and peace which every sane human knows is a lie. There will never be peace as long as the Islamic terrorist have free run.

If the west needs to start shoving them all into camps for a few years to see who is a threat and who is not than that route should be seriously looked at.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

Pyr0 wrote: »
    Sickening that they managed to get away and may never face the consequences of what they've done

Bit of a martyr fail on their part, I would thought.

With any luck, they're planning to kill themselves later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

The old French colonial project took in a few Islamic countries, they might well have been in the country for a couple of generations.

Or they could be so called "refugees" from Syria/Iraq/Afghanistan who have been the place a wet weekend.

This is probably something Europe is going to live with for decades to come - the continent is being infiltrated under the cover of a refugee crisis in the middle east

• Registered Users Posts: 19,847 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

inforfun wrote: »
    Nothing to do with islam.
    Just an incident

Just like the incidents before christmas in France where people drove their cars into crowds.

Always confused individuals, it has nothing to do with islam.

Great, we now have a new euphemism for Islamic extremists - "confused individuals'

ISIS - a state comprised of confused individuals acting in concert.

Al Qaeda - a terrorist organisation comprised of confused individuals.

Boko Haram - a terrorist organisation comprised of confused individuals based in Africa.

etc, etc, etc.

Isolated and he was universally condemned, you seem more concerned with the fact that Islam has being mentioned rather than the innocent victims who have been murdered in cold blood.

Despicable act carried out by ****wits of the lowest order imo, still does not give the usual posters the right to blame ALL muslims for these acts in the same way Breivics acts were not in the name of all Christians.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

**** religion, all religion, but especially that one. Humanity's biggest scourge.

Apparently you can't say that!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

anncoates wrote: »
    Bit of a martyr fail on their part, I would thought.

With any luck, they're planning to kill themselves later.

I'd prefer to see them in the French courts for mass murder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Dog of Tears

VinLieger wrote: »

The muslim birthrate in western countries compared to native nationals is a scary scary thing and something we need to stop putting our heads in the sand over and face up to, many western countries in 50 years will be under sharia law at the current rates

So, should we sterilise Muslims or try to have more Christian children ourselves?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

And the Muslim people already here or Muslim people already living in Europe who have the right to free travel?

Send the buggers all back. Even if they only look Muslim or were born here. There's an old lady next to me wears a head scarf, throw her on the boat too.

You cannot possible compare a loner like Breivik to a world wide campaign of Islamic terror against the western world.

Make no mistake Europe is in a war for it's very soul on one side you have old school Europeans who have always lived here and on the other side you have the insidious evil which is Islam claiming to be a faith of love and peace which every sane human knows is a lie. There will never be peace as long as the Islamic terrorist have free run.

If the west needs to start shoving them all into camps for a few years to see who is a threat and who is not than that route should be seriously looked at.

So yu would put MILLIONS of innocent people in concentration camps? I wonder who had that idea before.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Imagine an Irishman or 2 going into Channel 4 HQ and shooting dead 10+ people over their 'famine' show.

I can't imagine it for some reason...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Peist2007 wrote: »
    People in glass houses?! I didnt bomb anyone in Northern Ireland.

Never said you did, but people were murdered in Northern Ireland purely because of their religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

Bob24 wrote: »
    Ireland is decades behind the rest of Western Europe when it comes to multiculturalism. We just have to look at them to know whatever associated benefits/problems are coming our way.

Ireland has a good record with people from differnt cultures. People have come come here to live and learn and have gone on to gain respect and success if they return to their homelands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

You make it sound like that he is the only person that is more concerned with Islam being involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,849 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Or they could be so called "refugees" from Syria/Iraq/Afghanistan who have been the place a wet weekend.

Who knows, we'll find out when (or if) they ever catch them.

Either way, the result is the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

There are problems with the interpretations of every so called religion by a small % of idiots.

And the multiples who support them directly and indirectly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭Mongfinder General

VinLieger wrote: »
    Lol good luck with that when they outnumber registered voters 2:1 thanks to their birthrates

In what constituency in Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Send the buggers all back. Even if they only look Muslim or were born here. There's an old lady next to me wears a head scarf, throw her on the boat too.

How does one 'look muslim'?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Meglamonia

It's the most backward religion back in their own countries they're uncivilised animals running around with guns shooting what and who they want.

Syria used be ba beautiful country but they've turned it into rubble.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Grand Moff Tarkin

I think you'll find that the Irish are a bit more fcuk off we're not putting up with these **** for 700 years type people.

We have had to get rid of England and the Roman Catholic Church and now the sons of Allah will be looking to impose their ways and views on us.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,739 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

So, should we sterilise Muslims or try to have more Christian children ourselves?

I don't know what the solution is but it is a real threat that people are not taking seriously

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement