Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Draft 2015 - Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

Oh great Lord TSC keep up the draw like this please

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

YES! First in the draw! I'm extremely happy with that! I am pretty much guaranteed who I want now!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

ahh jaysus, stayed up till almost 3am here to find out in a you can have a champ in a tag team round im no.20 and there is no reverse order...

where is that drawing board!

Yeah got a low one too so I feel your pain (though not quite so much pain ;)).

The next stip round is reverse though so at least there's that to cheer you up - unless the next stip round winds up being some sort of non-title round like I suggested, in which case I'd be hoisted by my own petard in hilarious fashion! With you joining me!

Yeah got a low one too so I feel your pain (though not quite so much pain ;)).

The next stip round is reverse though so at least there's that to cheer you up - unless the next stip round winds up being some sort of non-title round like I suggested, in which case I'd be hoisted by my own petard in hilarious fashion! With you joining me!
    Dear god I did not read the whole thing! I really hope the next stip round isn't what I think it is, because if it is that could really fcuk up a feud of mine...and fcuk it up quite badly too!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

12 again, I'm average! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

15th. Groan.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Decisions decisions, all three of my picks made it. Oh crumbs. pick be up soon guys

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

11th ...bah was hoping to get another pic made before the end of the night ...I'm jealous of the guys who got early picks you can sweep the bloody board

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

19th. Expecting my top three picks gone and a massive rivalry, heres hoping for a few swerves!

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭lebowskilite

18th Grrrrrr. Great stip but I doubt I'll benefit much from it. And if the next stip is any good, unless its in round 4 it probably won't make up for this round. World's smallest violin :(

• Advertisement

Pick up, PM sent, obligatory Funny pic up.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Sin Eater

Not to be a kill joy ... but I think Roddy Piper might be ineligible ... debuted 1969 according to wiki ... (had been looking at him too for my own pick)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

Sin Eater wrote: »
    Not to be a kill joy ... but I think Roddy Piper might be ineligible ... debuted 1969 according to wiki ... (had been looking at him too for my own pick)

In previous years his eligibility has been discussed and he's never been allowed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

In previous years his eligibility has been discussed and he's never been allowed.

Yep made same mistake myself 1 year, he made his debut when he was 14 or something crazy

Back to the drawing board

• Registered Users Posts: 4,815 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

I think all of the big hitters, bar maybe a few of the oldies, will not see it past round 3.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Yeah, Piper is a "Pre-70s" pick. his Wiki changes on a monthly basis for some reason :/ Can you pick again?

Yeah I'll pick again. Just got stung feeding the baby and making bottles.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Batista-Dax.jpg

vs

dwayne_johnson_36553.jpg

I got exactly who I wanted. I know Rock vs Batista might not be the top dream feud, but it's one I'm going to have a tonne of fun writing, and hope the Hollywood theme of the fed works out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

2 round pick is in the bag.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

I was thinking about Davey boy but ended up sticking with the wyatt boys I really was torn

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    2 round pick is in the bag.

Bang of ROH off yer fed mate (And what a good smell)

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Bang of ROH off yer fed mate (And what a good smell)

Aye, hoping for a nice mix of ROH, WWE, NJPW & maybe just maybe some TNA wrestlers.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Sin Eater

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I got exactly who I wanted. I know Rock vs Batista might not be the top dream feud, but it's one I'm going to have a tonne of fun writing, and hope the Hollywood theme of the fed works out :)

I think Batista gets a worse rep than he deserves. When he was at his peak he was incredibly charismatic, and proved himself very handy in the ring. For several years he was easily the equal to anyone else in the WWE, John Cena and Triple H included. He even managed to get a decent match out of the Punjabi Prison match with the Great Kahli. Batista at his peak versus Rock at his peak, that would certainly have been gold.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Lord TSC: The Rock, Batista

Mr.Nice Guy: Stone Cold Steve Austin, Dynamite Kid and Davey Boy Smith

Raf32: Hulk Hogan, Macho Man Randy Savage

thebostoncrab: Trish Stratus & Lita, AJ Lee & Kaitlyn

beakerjoe: HBK, Jake Roberts

Jester252: Ric Flair, Diamond Dallas Page

Uncle Walt: Bret Hart, Randy Orton

ShagNasti: Prince Devitt, Sting

lebowskilite: Chris Jericho, Roman Reigns,

Moneymaker: John Cena, Brian Pillman

campo: Mr Perfect & Scott Hall, Eddie Guerrero

A Brad Maddox Guy: Mick Foley, Dean Ambrose

brianregan09: Brock Lesnar, Alberto Del Rio

Bounty Hunter: CM Punk, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Shinsuke Nakamura

mrkiscool2: Daniel Bryan, Sami Zayn, Kevin Steen

Sin Eater: Kurt Angle, The Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase & Stan Hansen,

connemara man: Undertaker, Bray Wyatt & Bo Wyatt

JP Liz V1: Edge, Christian

Spongey1975: HHH, Jeff Hardy

Lithium93_: Seth Rollins, Chris Hero & Cesaro

Lithium, I love ya mate, but please PM the next guy. The round is always up there to see. I had no idea til I checked the draft thread. Anyway, picks made I am done and very happy!

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Lithium, I love ya mate, but please PM the next guy. The round is always up there to see. I had no idea til I checked the draft thread. Anyway, picks made I am done and very happy!

Oh dude mucho apologies, I knew i was meant to send ya a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,412 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

mrkiscool2 wrote: »

Benoit and Malenko is a great pick

Bryan Vs. Benoit would be epically and technically awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Fuuuuuuuuuck, that's already such an amazing roster dude! All 5 guys can work perfectly together and headline a show

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

There goes my Benoit vs Eddie 3 stages of hell feud

Advertisement