Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Draft 2015 - Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Any ideas what the stip for Round 4 will be or will there be a stip?

I think it's just a normal round.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,675 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Cheers TBC, like Liz before you ive copied and pasted that into the OP of the other thread so if anyone else does up a list like that later on itd be great.

torn between 2/3 options now but 2 people before me will probably help with that (think I saw Lebowski who is next on a minute ago) plus I should get to see the ext round draw before I pick. My placement on that will also help me decide I think as I will then know how likely I am to get a later pick

O and dang you Walt, suit your fed perfectly but RVD & Sabu were another team like AJ & Daniels I had plans for, shouldnt have expected them to make it to me but only 3 off in the end

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

YAY Got No.1 pick, in 4 years of the draft this is only the 2nd time I got No.1 but it ads a little pressure now to make sure I don't let anyone slip through the net

*Shakes fist at Campo and TSC*

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

campo wrote: »
    YAY Got No.1 pick, in 4 years of the draft this is only the 2nd time I got No.1 but it ads a little pressure now to make sure I don't let anyone slip through the net

Use it wisely, with great power comes great.... responsibility pressure

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Sin Eater

Damn! Right at the bottom.

I should've guessed I'd be at the bottom, had an idea on the way in to work about where I wanted to go with my main feud and who would be perfect to play it through ... Man plans and God laughs, as they say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

While 9 isn't the worst I'd imagine that even the backup to my backup is unlikely to reach me.

Great pick there, Cody and Sandow were higher on my list than a lot of former champions. Great to write for with plenty of scope or each guy

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭lebowskilite

"Screw the Stip, Sandow will save us!" - Pretty much the logical process I went through about 3 minutes ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Will have the pick up now in 5 minutes. Think I may be forced to act earlier than i wanted to on this next pick.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

sweet Jeenus thats some main event

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Aaaah, I was really hoping Sandow would last longer :(

You could of got him with The Miz instead of JoMo.

Very predictable pick BH. Wouldnt be a draft for you without them.

Ha was not actually my original plan (went through so many of them) but after seeing my no.18 in the next round made my decision and im very happy to welcome back Kenta Kobashi & Misawa...

BWA 2015 aka
    CM Punk vs Japan

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Was tempted to take Nash with a partner in last round but did not see Warrior lasting much longer, anyway glad to bring him back to the CWA.
    cwa1.jpg

every member of the CWA could legit be in your main event so far, and i'd say backstage would be fierce fun.

"My next pick is...

*BIG DADDY COOL DIESAL

Who?

Is that Diesels Non union Mexican equivalent ???:pac::D:pac:

senor-spielbergo-20080220055603144.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

beakerjoe wrote: »
    You could of got him with The Miz instead of JoMo.

Oh I know, and I jumped back and forth between JoMo and Mizdow, but went with JoMo so I can do "The Dirtsheet", hoping Sandow would last another round or two :(

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭lebowskilite

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Oh I know, and I jumped back and forth between JoMo and Mizdow, but went with JoMo so I can do "The Dirtsheet", hoping Sandow would last another round or two :(

I was surprised that Miz/Mizdow wasn't taken in that round, but I imagine there'd be pressure to write a better ending for the partnership than the actual WWE story happening at the same time as the draft.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,826 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

I was surprised that Miz/Mizdow wasn't taken in that round, but I imagine there'd be pressure to write a better ending for the partnership than the actual WWE story happening at the same time as the draft.

Miz/Mizdow would be surprisingly hard to write I'd imagine unless you really upped the farcical.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

ShagNastii wrote:
    Miz/Mizdow would be surprisingly hard to write I'd imagine unless you really upped the farcical.

Yeah that's a good point. It's really a visual gag so it would be tough to capture the magic through the written word.

I always thought the Rhodes Scholars were very good in their own right. Something very nice and simple about a duo that just talks down to the audience and makes them feel inferior. They could be pretty funny at times. My favourite moment was their interaction with The Rock. Sandow can pull some great facial expressions.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Well, sorry about the delay lads! In Disneyland at the moment, you can only get wifi at reception! Some great picks while I was away, just happy Okada was still available to be honest!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,709 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Well, sorry about the delay lads! In Disneyland at the moment, you can only get wifi at reception! Some great picks while I was away, just happy Okada was still available to be honest!

Florida or Paris?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

That roster is going to be hard to top.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Pick made and PM sent.

Delighted with all the women I got so far. Two more left on my hitlist and I'll be 100% delighted to have all 10 of the women I set out to get on my roster :)

I thought Beth and Nattie would be next for thebostoncrab, great pick

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Florida or Paris?
    Paris. And cheers Moneymaker, trying my best to put together a good roster!

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Paris. And cheers Moneymaker, trying my best to put together a good roster!

Be careful out there, enjoy Disneyland

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Went to Disney Paris for my honeymoon, pro tip: SpaceMountian is an amazing hang over cure

Advertisement