Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Draft 2015 - Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Benoit & Malenko was one I thought a few might forget but damn do they fit well in that roster which at least in ring is the best so far (though of course youve 5 and most have 2 but still awesome roster thus far)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

I have a feeling the PWC may experience a fair amount of electricity problems :D :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Kane and Undertake on the same roster damn

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

I PM'd TSC for ya there. Muta was my favourite person my roster last year so looking forward to reading this time

I PM'd TSC for ya there. Muta was my favourite person my roster last year so looking forward to reading this time

just about to post the same so TSC should know once hes online for sure.

some good teams going, like Steamboat & Goldust is a great BOGOF deal.

Still 6/7 on my list using the stip that id be very happy if they slipped through to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Christ this isn't looking good for those of us down the list.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,815 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Not a big Puro head so am a bit tanitive about picking Muta and Chono but they could fit well with what I want to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Sin Eater

just about to post the same so TSC should know once hes online for sure.

some good teams going, like Steamboat & Goldust is a great BOGOF deal.

Still 6/7 on my list using the stip that id be very happy if they slipped through to me.

Cheers ... it was either them or the Steiners, but I felt I needed an out and out baby face, and Ricky Steamboat can hold his own against anyone.

Other picks are brilliant, hadn't even thought of Kane and XPac. Xpac is another that was incredibly over at one point. Remember seeing him fight Rock at Capital Carnage (I think) for the World Title and the (british) crowd were going mad for XPac. A very talented wrestler.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

I wasn't sure if others would want him but I was always going to use Kane(if i could get him) especially being unsure of being able to get a few others I wanted so X-Pac with him is a great bonus in the stip and opens up where I can go with my roster.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Next pick isn't the biggest name, but sticks with the Hollywood theme I'm going for and, again, should be an absolute blast to write....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I hate you TSC, wanted Jomo, The Miz would have been a great bonus.

I have no clue who I want. Have a good pick in mind thats strong but dont really know what Id do with him. Any big names left I dont really want.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,413 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Next pick isn't the biggest name, but sticks with the Hollywood theme I'm going for and, again, should be an absolute blast to write....

Farooq.jpg

Kinda thought you might take Miz for your Hollywood theme, good pick with Morrison, had them in mind for this round too

• Registered Users Posts: 4,815 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Feck ya. I was hoping to maybe bag Shelley in a later round and reprise his paperazzi productions gimmick.

Great pick though easily one of the top 5 tag teams in recent history.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Benoit and Malenko is a great pick

Bryan Vs. Benoit would be epically and technically awesome
    Cheers Liz! Honestly, any combination of any of those wrestlers would be fantastic. As ye guys can probably tell by now, my roster is going to be mostly technical wrestlers and getting Benoit (did not expect to get him) has given me a choice for the main event I want!
    Fuuuuuuuuuck, that's already such an amazing roster dude! All 5 guys can work perfectly together and headline a show
    Yeah, very happy with myself so far. Again though, all of these guys fit into the feuds I want :)
    campo wrote: »
    There goes my Benoit vs Eddie 3 stages of hell feud
    Sorry, but not sorry :p
    Benoit & Malenko was one I thought a few might forget but damn do they fit well in that roster which at least in ring is the best so far (though of course youve 5 and most have 2 but still awesome roster thus far)
    Cheers BH! I am loving my roster so far!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I am pretty happy with my roster so far.

My pick is under review by the powers that be (Lord TSC).

Thanks to JoMo going, my fed is taking a new direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭lebowskilite

Just looked through today's picks. My reaction as I scrolled down:

Oh you motherf*cker,
    Oh you motherf*cker,
    Oh you motherf*cker,
    Oh sh!tballs,
    Oh you motherf*cker,

and so on.

knew he would never last till me but thought Owen plus 1 woulda went before now. JJ is a great plus 1 too though he coulda went and has in this round in the past with someone else iirc

I wanted Jarrett primarily not Owen. Thev black heart was my bonus

Nice picks there beakerjoe! Actually quite enjoying this round, it really has opened up a lot of tag teams that weren't available! Especially the Dudley Boyz, that was one I was sure would go quickly and it did!

• Advertisement

Wanted Morrison and The Miz to be honest, these 2 were never on my radar.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I've had my pick ratified by TSC so I'm just waiting for Brad Maddox to make his pick and pray he didn't have the same pick :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Gutted , JJ and Owen was my No.1 pick

I've had my pick ratified by TSC so I'm just waiting for Brad Maddox to make his pick and pray he didn't have the same pick :D

Just in the door. Pick should be up in about 10 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

My tag team is clear so we should get some picks done in quick succession!

Already half way through round 3 lads, going at a quicker pace than last year as well!

Just before I submit this, I can still just pick a singles person this round yes?

Oh yeah you are

yes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Can we use other company's titles but rename them as our respective fed titles.

Advertisement