Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Draft 2015 - Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

I was seconds away from pressing post on my original pick when I thought of them.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,675 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Can we use other company's titles but rename them as our respective fed titles.

well my guys fight for the BWA world heavyweight title and I use whatever HW title I find in a pic that suits my situation or has my wrestler with it if thats what you mean. Usually we compete on BWA Raw heading towards BWA Wrestlemania but sometime we will have our own made up PPV.

People have made up new titles to suit their fed and used graphics programs to make images of their belts too iirc but tbh that stuff isnt too important when compared to the feud and match up of wrestlers competing for said belts.

Essentially you can do whatever you want in terms of names and titles etc

edit: A perfect example was Diabhal Beag in 2013 and his " Gráinne Seoige World Heavyweight Champion"

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

Brian treat my boy Big E well I've had him since I started the draft I was hoping he'd slip through but this stip makes him a great addition....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Pick made and pm sent :D

Cannot believe Ziggler who is a massively popular topic in alot of the threads on here has made it this far and to get Big E with him aswell is a massive bonus, I knew they were a team around the time Ziggler won the WHC but i wasn't sure if it was long enough so I had to ask TSC so so happy with my picks

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

well my guys fight for the BWA world heavyweight title and I use whatever HW title I find in a pic that suits my situation or has my wrestler with it if thats what you mean. Usually we compete on BWA Raw heading towards BWA Wrestlemania but sometime we will have our own made up PPV.

People have made up new titles to suit their fed and used graphics programs to make images of their belts too iirc but tbh that stuff isnt too important when compared to the feud and match up of wrestlers competing for said belts.

Essentially you can do whatever you want in terms of names and titles etc

Yeah, seeing as i have Bully Ray as 1 of my picks, and in the picture i used he's holding the TNA World Championship, so i was thinking of renaming the TNA World Championship to the IWF World Heavyweight Championship or vacating the title and going from there... I would use graphics programs to make my own belt, alas my photoshopping skills aren't that good. I'll just run with the vacant title idea for now, as then plan it as my roster gets bigger.

• Advertisement

Pick made and pm sent :D

Cannot believe Ziggler who is a massively popular topic in alot of the threads on here has made it this far and to get Big E with him aswell is a massive bonus, I knew they were a team around the time Ziggler won the WHC but i wasn't sure if it was long enough so I had to ask TSC so so happy with my picks

You got Dolph Ziggler

Had considered Big E with Ziggler, took a while to find but they did indeed have 3 months tagging together, even more I guess cos Ziggler got concussed in the middle of their run and they kept tagging for a while after he returned.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Pick made and PM sent.

I also have Campos pick in my inbox so I'll put that up for him :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Flying through the picks, round 4 could happen tonight.

Now to pick someone big still left, or pick someone who I think id need more yet could get in the later round. I picked Jake over John Morrison earlier and it cost me.

Ah I didn't think they ever tagged enough to count so didn't consider them. Almost picked Ziggler on his own :P

• Advertisement

Phew i was lucky you went with the Japanese lads then :D

another top choice gone, woulda loved AJ

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

AJ is a great pick, but I didnt want to have the Shawn and AJ on the same roster as F-Red had those to last year. Keepin it fresh n all that

Pick made for Campo and PM sent on his behalf :)

I was thinking of leaving Manami for one more round. I know neither she not Aja would have been drafted but I didn't want to risk not having the greatest women ever on an all female roster. Hopefully that won't bite me in the ass and I loose the other two women I've my eye on next round.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Ah campo, great pick there! Would never have thought of him to be fair (even though he wouldn't fit in with the direction I am taking).

Pick made for Campo and PM sent on his behalf :)

I was thinking of leaving Manami for one more round. I know neither she not Aja would have been drafted but I didn't want to risk not having the greatest women ever on an all female roster. Hopefully that won't bite me in the ass and I loose the other two women I've my eye on next round.
    As long as you don't take the one woman I want on my roster I don't mind (don't think you will either, she is a bit out of left field!)

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    As long as you don't take the one woman I want on my roster I don't mind (don't think you will either, she is a bit out of left field!)

I can safely say I won't be drafting anyone that would be considered a "diva" or valet if that helps :)

I can safely say I won't be drafting anyone that would be considered a "diva" or valet if that helps :)
    Haha no, she is a wrestler and she will have a match on the card if I get her!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Delighted with my roster so far, kinda a sad when you think 3 of 4 the guys I have are no longer with us and the other guy is lucky to be with us

Lord TSC: The Rock, Batista, The Miz & John Morrison

Mr.Nice Guy: Stone Cold Steve Austin, Dynamite Kid and Davey Boy Smith

Raf32: Hulk Hogan, Macho Man Randy Savage

thebostoncrab: Trish Stratus & Lita, AJ Lee & Kaitlyn, Manami Toyota & Aja Kong

beakerjoe: HBK, Jake Roberts, Owen Hart and Jeff Jarrett

Jester252: Ric Flair, Diamond Dallas Page, Scott & Rick Steiner

Uncle Walt: Bret Hart, Randy Orton

ShagNasti: Prince Devitt, Sting, Keiji Mutoh & Masahiro Chono

lebowskilite: Chris Jericho, Roman Reigns,

Moneymaker: John Cena, Brian Pillman

campo: Mr Perfect & Scott Hall, Eddie Guerrero, The Ultimate Warrior

A Brad Maddox Guy: Mick Foley, Dean Ambrose, Kenta & Naomichi Marufuji

brianregan09: Brock Lesnar, Alberto Del Rio, Dolph Ziggler & Big E Langston

Bounty Hunter: CM Punk, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Shinsuke Nakamura

mrkiscool2: Daniel Bryan, Sami Zayn, Kevin Steen, Chris Benot & Dean Malenko

Sin Eater: Kurt Angle, The Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase & Stan Hansen, Ricky Steamboat & Goldust

connemara man: Undertaker, Bray Wyatt & Bo Wyatt , Kane & X-Pac

JP Liz V1: Edge, Christian, The Motor-city Machine-guns

Spongey1975: HHH, Jeff Hardy, AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels

Lithium93_: Seth Rollins, Chris Hero & Cesaro, Bully Ray and Devon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Uncle Walt

Wow been away for the day and things have escalated to an insane degree. Ooouuch

Have an idea who i'd like this round but i doubt they'll last till me tbh...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

LOD/Road Warriors were on my list but I knew they would never go another round..

Anyway happy so far
    cwa.jpg

I love my roster so far all 4 of them could be my Champion !

• Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Think I'm up next. I'm torn between two. Will try not to take too long over it. I'm going to grab a snack and I'll try and have my choice up within the hour.

Oooooh phhheww! Im was almost 100% sure you were gonna go for my pick there MNG! :cool::):cool:

Mysterio/Mistico were my back up so yeah amazing pick!

There's a few great options left that I was trying to choose between but the chance of having the insurance of a huge match-up from just one fell swoop was to good for me to turn down.

Interested to see who you go for, walt.

Yeah definitely still plenty of choice left, i wonder how this round will effect the later rounds, with lots of talent usually drafted later, now drafted so early in the game

Quality pick. RVD and Sabu were on my shortlist too. :cool:

Surprised they lasted this long tbh as they'd suit a lot of rosters.

Almost went for RVD & Sabu myself but didn't want to be too much of a hardcore fed. I'm praying for a really early pick in the next round; could make or break me and my plans.

Edit: Of course now that I've said that I fully expect to be number 20 in round 4.

• Advertisement

Any ideas what the stip for Round 4 will be or will there be a stip?

Advertisement