Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Draft 2015 - Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Damn i wanted him too to feud with Lesner great pics guys

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Liz got 2 good picks, but no surprise who the 2nd pick is :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Devitt was one of my plans for Punk so he wouldnt have lasted too long anyway but like Rollins I knew his stock had risen too much in the past year.

E&C gone too....ah Liz :) 1 pick im quite surprised hasnt (unless I missed it) but im sure that will change soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,087 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Well I'm happy, my roster will reek of awesomeness :p

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Uncle Walt

Brilliant picks from Liz!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

I call that Liz has to take a 5 second pose to celebrate :P

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Some nice picks. Interesting to see Devitt going earlier year after year. Guess it's a sign of his progress.

E&C reunion is a great move too. Think that might be a Draft first for them to be on the same show?

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Pish, that's the International Heavyweight Championship you see before you. I can't help it if we all use the same belt maker :p

Buy cheap
    Buy bulk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Really interested to see if Liz plans on Edge & Christian feuding or teaming up. Either one should be a fun read

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Prince Devitt and Sting. Just wow. That would be some feud! Battle of the face paint!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Getting Edge and Christian like that was a brilliant brilliant move!

Ambrose and Foley! The feud can finally happen!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Devitt was one of my first picks was amazed he didn't go before I got a chance to pick him. His value has gone up big style this year. Was looking to pair him with Hogan but Stinger will be fun to book.

Was feeling a bit sorry for myself when I landed 19th but I think it was huge plus. 1st pick will get the 40th pick when you think of it.

I'll echo what someone else said. The draft is fantastic fun to follow. It's like playing wrestler bingo.

"Cena is next... Cena is next...*draft* :eek::eek::eek::eek:Jericho?? Brilliant!!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 85,087 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Lord TSC: The Rock

Mr.Nice Guy: Stone Cold Steve Austin

Raf32: Hulk Hogan

thebostoncrab: Trish Stratus & Lita

beakerjoe: HBK

Jester252:
    Ric Flair

Uncle Walt: Bret Hart

ShagNasti: Prince Devitt, Sting

lebowskilite:
    Chris Jericho

Moneymaker: John Cena

campo: Mr Perfect & Scott Hall

A Brad Maddox Guy: Mick Foley, Dean Ambrose

brianregan09: Brock Lesnar

Bounty Hunter: CM Punk

mrkiscool2: Daniel Bryan

Sin Eater:
    Kurt Angle

connemara man: Under
    taker

JP Liz V1: Edge, Christian

Spongey1975: HHH

Lithium93_: Seth Rollins

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Pick made and PM sent. Delighted to be able to pair them two together!

`Wow... The Mega Powers on one Roster? Ooouuuccchhhh..

The Mega Powers. Brilliant. Heel Hogan-Face Macho? Face Hogan-Heel Macho. Teaming or Feud. All instant gold.

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭lebowskilite

Scott Hall and Mr. Perfect are a great sale item when you consider that either one could've been a world champion. Bravo Campo.

And Campo you're up again delighted to add another big star to my roster Del Rio v Brock ...? Maybe who knows :D

Scott Hall and Mr. Perfect are a great sale item when you consider that either one could've been a world champion. Bravo Campo.

They go as a pair nearly every year. As somebody said Lithium93_ really missed a colossal coup by not calling Reigns with Rollins. We won't be too hard on him, it's his first day.

homer-simpson-20081017022225473-000.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

I was very surprised Randy Savage reached me once let alone twice. I was very tempted to pick him the first time but had no idea who I wanted to pair him with. The Mega Powers is one hell of a starting roster.

Del Rio vs Lesnar would be a war of a match.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Delighted I got Eddie I loved writing for him a couple if years ago

Fu*k..

I thought about Macho but I couldn't see him realisticlly beat the version of Lesnar i'm planning

But there are some zingers on here already

Ambrose vs Foley, Hogan vs Macho, Devitt vs sting the list just goes on and on

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Loving all the rosters this year, good variety to them. I have very little choices left of my must have list. Shows how hard the competition is this year.

and yet there is alot of massive names left

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The guy I've wanted since I got Rock is still there. Getting nervous now :(

Lord TSC wrote: »
    The guy I've wanted since I got Rock is still there. Getting nervous now :(

Mmmmmm who could you have pencilled in for a Rocky feud?

Hitting the hay. Goin' to give myself twenty minutes with the bible cooking up some fantasy rivalries.

WED_0720_Encyclopedia_Cover_642.jpg

Pick made and PM sent.

At this rate I might have all 5 of my tag picks made by round 5, loads of modern female wrestlers have tagged for more than 3 months so it makes certain choices, like The Chickbusters, really easy.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

Pick made and PM sent.

At this rate I might have all 5 of my tag picks made by round 5, loads of modern female wrestlers have tagged for more than 3 months so it makes certain choices, like The Chickbusters, really easy.

If I haven't said it before I will say it now I really like the direction you are going. And I genuinely think that you can show what decent booking can do

Advertisement