Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Draft 2015 - Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Would I be right in thinking that if rd1 is stip free then rd2 will be then also? or is there a chance that could be a stip round?

TSC did you pm Lithium by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

I sent him one as well!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Yes, next round is stip free too.

I also PM'd Lithium (as soon as the draw was made), and will take this chance to issue a small plea; we all like these things to move along at a decent pace, but there is a 24 hour limit and I don't want people feeling harassed if they aren't getting picks in super quickly. Last year's draft went crazy quick; I've been part of ones which take months. So try not to let eagerness chase people away from the game :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

With the pace this has started at I've pmd con man as he's no.5 and told him my pick assuming Itl still be available by then. On Taiwan time here gotta sleep...hopefully I'll wake up to a nice surprise now

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Yes, next round is stip free too.

I also PM'd Lithium (as soon as the draw was made), and will take this chance to issue a small plea; we all like these things to move along at a decent pace, but there is a 24 hour limit and I don't want people feeling harassed if they aren't getting picks in super quickly. Last year's draft went crazy quick; I've been part of ones which take months. So try not to let eagerness chase people away from the game :pac:

Really I thought it was a ban for the No.1 draftee if he doesn't make his pick immediately.

About 10 of us frothing at the mouths to make our picks here :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

I am starting to resemble something that would remind you of a human being so I'm able to do that :)

Good luck everybody its going to be a good year I feel*

*even though I'm fifth I bet my pick will be gone

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Sorry only got to a computer now, sorry for holding up the proceedings, I've picked my first roster member.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Uncle Walt

Great left field first pick, had a feeling Rollins would go first round..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

Its a surprise first pick but thats the beauty of these drafts. I had him pegged in the 2nd round considering the main event talent out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Great pick I had him last year as a drug addict in my fed only for him to be found to being drugged only way is up for Seth Rollins in this years draft :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I'm gonna build my IWF around Seth Rollins, like i said in last Monday's Raw thread, he has come along way since he fired THOSE fateful chair shots in June 2014.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Rollins is a great first pick in terms of he can fit into most feuds, and his stock is on the up in a massive way.

Me though....going more traditional....if ya smell what I'm cooking ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Sin Eater

Seth Rollins is a great pick, and one I was certainly thinking about making.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Seth's on fire and I love the guy. But first pick? Hm.

Maybe Lithium knows something I don't. :pac:

Cleerly a Great pick with the Rock.. As an observation.. I love how you went with a picture of the young Rocky rather than the Hollywood A-Lister.. I wonder if thats a singal of intent for him in the game?!?

Rock is a great pic too can literlly fit in anywhere from an authority figure to a main eventer heel or face great pick TSC

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭lebowskilite

Rock really is a great all-round for first pick. Plenty of others out there as well of course...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Is it not a rule you have to book them as the picture you announced them with?

Can't wait for fannypack Rock running mild.

ShagNastii wrote: »
    Is it not a rule you have to book them as the picture you announced them with?

Can't wait for fannypack Rock running mild.

No no not at all, if i remember correctly one year. Cactus Col booked his Wrestlers under all their past gimmicks..

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Moneymaker wrote: »
    Seth's on fire and I love the guy. But first pick? Hm.

Maybe Lithium knows something I don't. :pac:

My sentiments exactly. Also a missed tag team opportunity or 3 there.

• Advertisement

Yep huge missed oppurtunity I had Rollins in a tag team last year and they still would have counted this year

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

Damn you Beakerjoe!

Lovin the Cheesy pics lads :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Long may they continue. Loved writing Undertaker last year so great pick

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Was torn between Punk and Shawn. I made my choice. Good luck BH

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

Damn you Connemara man

Had a storyline in my head for years that only works for Taker. Thought he might have slipped to 8

Damn you Connemara man

Had a storyline in my head for years that only works for Taker. Thought he might have slipped to 8

I had my main storyline based on HBK and another so I had to go back to the drawing board sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

I literally have no clue of any storyline yet, my number 1 was Punk and then HBK but with them gone I am back to the drawing board

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Snip

I don't think you are supposed to mention any unpicked names in these threads......

• Advertisement

crap sorry my bad. Great pics by everyone so far i'm biting my nails as the top names start to go

Advertisement