Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Draft 2015 - Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Went to Disney Paris for my honeymoon, pro tip: SpaceMountian is an amazing hang over cure
    Will have to try that on Saturday morning so! Going on the lash tomorrow night! Also, loving your roster so far!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Will have pick up soon guys

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

I think I got good value from that pick. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

I seriously considered the Brainbusters. They would have even made logical sense given the Horseman - Pillman connection but that's not the direction I am going in.

Great choice though.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Moneymaker wrote:
    I seriously considered the Brainbusters. They would have even made logical sense given the Horseman - Pillman connection but that's not the direction I am going in.

Great choice though.

Cheers. Delighted to have them again as they served me well a few years back. I have a fun story in mind for them that I hope to get to use.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,674 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

If they make it past MNG I might have a chance I told myself... O well

Some great pick in the past while

Delighted to get Vince, Ive a good idea cooking up with him and a certain owner of GFW :)

Main Events sorted :)

Ibushi and Omega are good solid wrestlers and if written well could be a great dark horse pick.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,656 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

F*ck had Drew and Wade in mind for his round too

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Got 3 picks, but not sure if i'm allowed to pick all 3 this go around.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Can announcing partners be picked as a duo?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

Jester252 wrote: »

Nope. Think we had this a few years when someone tried to draft a commentator

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,191 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

About time Sheamus was picked

Jester252 wrote: »

Unless they tagged together for three months I don't think they can. Oooooh controversy. I've no problem with it myself

So i'll have to pick Heyman & J.R separately then? Or will i have to change??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    So i'll have to pick Heyman & J.R separately then? Or will i have to change??

They were both picked separately last year anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭lebowskilite

Ask Lord TSC, he'll be the judge. But I don't think it's a legal pick.

Edit: Not that I'd be against it!

I'll leave my pick as it is for the time being, and is TSC is against it, i'll change it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

I'd say it's not a legal pick, they didn't tag together in matches for 3 months :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Yeah, I don't think that's really a legit pick, sadly. Since they never wrestled together (afaik) and certainly didn't spend three months together, they can't be picked together.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I'll leave my pick as it is for the time being, and is TSC is against it, i'll change it.

If I were you, I would pick Heyman you could still use JR for commentary too unless someone picks him and wants to use him solely but of course up to you in the end

• Advertisement

Changed my pick.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Another movie star incoming...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

A lot of hearts being broken. I'd say Barrett and Heyman were on everybody's lists.

Complete forgot about Sheamus. He was nowhere on my radar. A cracking addition to any roster.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Ah I could have made good use of either Barrett or Regal. Pity. Knew they wouldn't last much longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Feck it was hoping Regal would slip through to the 5th like last year.

Lord TSC: The Rock, Batista, The Miz & John Morrison, The Big Show

Mr.Nice Guy: Stone Cold Steve Austin, Dynamite Kid & Davey Boy Smith, Rey Mysterio and Mistico aka Sin Cara, Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard aka The Brainbusters

Raf32: Hulk Hogan, Macho Man Randy Savage, Goldberg

thebostoncrab: Trish Stratus & Lita, AJ Lee & Kaitlyn, Manami Toyota & Aja Kong, Natalya & Beth Phoenix

beakerjoe: HBK, Jake Roberts, Owen Hart & Jeff Jarrett, Vince McMahon

Jester252: Ric Flair, Diamond Dallas Page, Scott & Rick Steiner, William Regal & Tajiri

Uncle Walt: Bret Hart, Randy Orton, Rob Van Dam & Sabu, The Fabulous Freebirds aka Michael Hayes & Terry Gordy

ShagNasti: Prince Devitt, Sting, Keiji Mutoh & Masahiro Chono

lebowskilite: Chris Jericho, Roman Reigns, Damien Sandow & Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett & Drew McIntyre,

Moneymaker: John Cena, Brian Pillman, Legion of Doom aka Road Warriors Hawk & Animal, Kenny Omega & Kota Ibushi

campo: Mr Perfect & Scott Hall, Eddie Guerrero, The Ultimate Warrior, Kevin Nash aka Diesel

A Brad Maddox Guy: Mick Foley, Dean Ambrose, Kenta & Naomichi Marufuji, Sycho Sid Vicious

brianregan09: Brock Lesnar, Alberto Del Rio, Dolph Ziggler & Big E Langston

Bounty Hunter: CM Punk, Hiroshi Tanahashi & Shinsuke Nakamura, Kenta Kobashi & Mitsuharu Misawa

mrkiscool2: Daniel Bryan, Sami Zayn & Kevin Steen, Chris Benoit & Dean Malenko, Kazuchika Okada

Sin Eater: Kurt Angle, The Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase & Stan Hansen, Ricky Steamboat & Goldust

connemara man: Undertaker, Bray Wyatt & Bo Dallas, Kane & X-Pac

JP Liz V1: Edge, Christian, The Motor City Machine Guns aka Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin, The American Wolves aka Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards

Spongey1975: HHH, Jeff Hardy, AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels, Sheamus

Lithium93_: Seth Rollins, Chris Hero & Cesaro, Dudley Boyz Devon & Bully Ray, Paul Heyman

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Pick made and PM sent , Really liking how hard hitting my roster is becoming :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Pick made and pm sent. Got some good ideas for them two although I probably have reached for them!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

You've got some big hitters you're self mate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Rybaxel were certainly on my list, I have had both before though and didn't want to do the family thing as did it last year but nice pick all the same

Advertisement