Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland's "Peaceful Protestors" - Pest Control?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,353 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

the old man on a walker was there of his own free will, the way you make it out you'd swear he was being held at gunpoint or something!!

You know fine well what he means. He was there so the guards would have to try to move him and the baying crowd would cry brutality against the disabled etc. Fairly predictable really.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,257 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

fullstop wrote: »
    You know fine well what he means. He was there so the guards would have to try to move him and the baying crowd would cry brutality against the disabled etc. Fairly predictable really.

Not like any old person has ever protested of their own free will....

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,353 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Not like any old person has ever been forced to protest...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Iwasfrozen wrote: »
    Obviously leftist on average seem to be the greater offenders.

That's generally the case when you have a copper deciding the offences :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Davarus Walrus

Bambi wrote: »
    That's generally the case when you have a copper deciding the offences :p

Give up your auld rage against the machine nonsense, dude.

• Advertisement

Most people don't go into protests for the hell of it - especially not the elderly. The situation forces them to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

Most people don't go into protests for the hell of it - especially not the elderly. The situation forces them to do it.

You mean organisers are forcing elderly to go to their protests?! Those bastards!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 819 ✭✭✭Beaner1

The elderly that have been least affected by the recession as seen in numerous statistical reports. The power of having all the time in the world to vote and be poiitcally active.

http://www.finfacts.ie/irishfinancenews/article_1024175.shtml

Beaner1 wrote: »
    The elderly that have been least affected by the recession as seen in numerous statistical reports. The power of having all the time in the world to vote and be poiitcally active.

http://www.finfacts.ie/irishfinancenews/article_1024175.shtml

Neither here nor there when taken in context.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭renegademaster

show me one example

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭DarkyHughes

Thomas Clarke was old.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,297 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

SweetChaos wrote: »
    I wonder could he use their own video against them to press charges of harassment?
    the old man on a walker was there of his own free will, the way you make it out you'd swear he was being held at gunpoint or something!!
    It's nice that there was so many protestors nearby when he did so, as opposed to doing it somewhere that there wasn't.

Thomas Clarke was old.

The responses to my point are getting even more and more kryptic.

The responses to my point are getting even more and more kryptic.

Lenin was kinda old also. And he protested in the cold.

Ah, you;ve been drinking! That explains it!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

What's an old cold dead russian got to to do with these protesters

• Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

He also used to shoot Kulaks. What's your point.

Iwasfrozen wrote: »
    He also used to shoot Kulaks. What's your point.

I was out pointing out that old people do protest at their own free will.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

Garda playing a stormer here. Surprised he put this up , wonder how long it'll last

papu wrote: »

Garda playing a stormer here. Surprised he put this up , wonder how long it'll last

Great stuff, a Guard handing out a court document.

Nearly as exciting as John O shea knocking in one for the Republic against the Germans.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,390 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

That youtube channel has to be one of the most annoying experiences on the internet.

Look at this collection of knackers. That is the only word for them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arGfSy_UYHQ&list=UUbpWYukqsFonxYxv2tF7tlQ

• Registered Users Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Nearly as exciting as John O shea knocking in one for the Republic against the Germans.

It does lack the same excitement and mock outrage of the quality blockbuster releases you put up.

Beaner1 wrote: »
    Look at this collection of knackers. That is the only word for them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arGfSy_UYHQ&list=UUbpWYukqsFonxYxv2tF7tlQ

So... peaceful protest and singing in the streets makes you a "knacker" now?

Shush now, remember anyone who hasnt filled in their Water pack and sent it back Pronto with an advanced cheque of €600 are nothing more than, Scum/Knackers/Low Class Inbreeds/Knuckle Draggers/Dolers/Jobless/ (Have I left out anything) and they need their heads cracked by our fantastic Gardai who can do no wrong!

Shush now, remember anyone who hasnt filled in their Water pack and sent it back Pronto with an advanced cheque of €600 are nothing more than, Scum/Knackers/Low Class Inbreeds/Knuckle Draggers/Dolers/Jobless/ (Have I left out anything) and they need their heads cracked by our fantastic Gardai who can do no wrong!

Yes, you left out "teachers" and "cats".:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭gerard_65

Na, gobsh1ts is a better description.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,486 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

It's the guard showing the idiot up, showing the world what an uneducated tool that he is that makes the video so good. Guard keeps his cool and reduces the fool to a stuttering mess only capable of childish comebacks

gerard_65 wrote: »
    Na, gobsh1ts is a better description.

You're going to have be more specific than that - i mean, people voicing their opinion? People standing up for themselves? Singing? - which is it you feel is the problem?

• Advertisement

I'm basing it largely on appearamce and accents. Also the fact they are out blocking workers every single day around Dublin.

Advertisement