Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Let's create a story together

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 108 ✭✭ZeroImpurities

What in the hell is Justin Bieber doing here?

To which the guard replied:

'Are you being smart with me here? Are you? 'Cos I deal with smart-arses every day'

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

'Are you being smart with me here? Are you? 'Cos I deal with smart-arses every day'

But no, it was true. The annoying popster was on location after all. The Gardai didn't hesitate. Baton to the skull, pepper spray to the eyes and Justice all came raining down on Bieber.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭LizzieJones

With that said, Justin Bieber sneaked up behind the guard and whacked him in the head.

With that said, Justin Bieber sneaked up behind the guard and whacked him in the head.

What Justin did not know however, was that Irish cops travel in pairs.......

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

An the other cop stabbed Bieber in the boll0x, Bieber let out a scream that could be heard in Istanbul which happened to be where the bad man lived...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Heraldoffreeent

However this time he was lucky, as de udder Garda was in the queue at Supermacs waitin' for a puddin' box.

However this time he was lucky, as de udder Garda was in the queue at Supermacs waitin' for a puddin' box.

Garda Puddin Box heard a commotion outside as his puddin box was being prepared. He had to make a snap decision.......

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭kingchess

Garda Puddin Box heard a commotion outside as his puddin box was being prepared. He had to make a snap decision.......

did he have time to grab a cup of coffee and chat up the fine young wan behind the deli counter or should he...

kingchess wrote: »
    did he have time to grab a cup of coffee and chat up the fine young wan behind the deli counter or should he...

snap kick Bieber around the back of his head? Why not both?

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    snap kick Bieber around the back of his head? Why not both?

'Why not both? ' His rotund middle was grumbling. His rotund middle impaired him from moving quickly or undetected. He had notions of becoming detective 15 years ago, but pies had not been kind to him..........

• Advertisement

'Why not both? ' His rotund middle was grumbling. His rotund middle impaired him from moving quickly or undetected. He had notions of becoming detective 15 years ago, but pies had not been kind to him..........

It's a good thing he was well endowed though. "Beer Can" is what the lads used to call him in the showers in school. He decided there and then to put his love truncheon to use - kill two birds with the one stone so to speak...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭stefan idiot jones

It's a good thing he was well endowed though. "Beer Can" is what the lads used to call him in the showers in school. He decided there and then to put his love truncheon to use - kill two birds with the one stone so to speak...
    but, but, Lizzie Jones just closed her account. Was she stabbed with a knife or was she stabbed with a mutton truncheon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Mr. RED

but, but, Lizzie Jones just closed her account. Was she stabbed with a knife or was she stabbed with a mutton truncheon?

The truth is; what with the way the story was turning out; the crude, violent nature of the tale - LizzieJones and Mr. Red couldn't take it anymore. They called Stabby to do the deed. This was to be Mr. RED's last post.

Stabby looked at what he had done; and for the first time in his life it was all so clear. He wiped a tear from his eye; looked at his bottle - and threw it away. He didn't need alcohol anymore.

R.I.P. LizzieJones & Mr. Red.

They lie together; on the internet - forever.

Account closed.

Or was it?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 896 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fuzzytrooper

Tired of the sheer scumbaggery invading his city, Stabby McHobo decided to assemble a crack team of Vigilantes consisting of himself, Facekicker and Trent.

Tired of the sheer scumbaggery invading his city, Stabby McHobo decided to assemble a crack team of Vigilantes consisting of himself, Facekicker and Trent.

He had not reckoned on the force of Da Force - Mr. Mc.Stuffin and Mr. Almost Dead.

"Hahaha too easy" said Trent as he pulled a gun from his pocket

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

"Hahaha too easy" said Trent as he pulled a gun from his pocket

Then he was stabbed...

Or was he?

PARKOUR! Trent whipped his neck with an awesome wheel kick. A random receptionists blouse popped open in Swindon (sorry padraiggg!)

'Hahaha' Trent said as he removed the knife from his stab proof vest. 'I am wearing a stab proof vest' he said with a smug face on his face. 'Stabby has trained me well in the art of not being stabbed.'

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 279 ✭✭thomur

And then Stabby, the baddest penguin in Dublin walked around the corner and said 'Wheres the

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Heraldoffreeent

thomur wrote: »
    And then Stabby, the baddest penguin in Dublin walked around the corner and said 'Wheres the

...............Supermacs?

"I'll have a Chicken Breast Sandwich, curry cheese chips, and your life, hahaha" said Trent, as he knew that the Supermac's employee was secretly...

"I'll have a Chicken Breast Sandwich, curry cheese chips, and your live, hahaha" said Trent, as he knew that the Supermac's employee was secretly...

Planning to leave out the cheese and maybe the curry under orders of Da Force. The terrified cashier glanced behind the counter at...

The lunatic trying to gas himself in an electric oven. A swift boot up the ring piece was dealt.

SNAPKICK!!! "There will be no dying unless I say so" thought Trent as he flew through the air to kick the suicidal manager before breaking his neck with a swift karate chopping action - like a man karate chopping a piece of wood but in this case the wood was a neck. "Now back to the cashier" Trent said to no one in particular.

Suddenly, Linda Martin!!!!

"Why Me", she warbled, as she burst through the doors of the well thought of eatery. She made her way up to Trent via locomotive method of cartwheeling, all the while looing like the Banshee...

Then Achmed the Turkish barber burst in and proclaimed 'Linda, you fcukin' bellend, it's time for your shave. Don't keep me waiting or I'll mount you like I did that Walsh fella earlier.

"Not so fast" said Stabby stepping out from behind the door. "That was my cousin Sheepy McHobo. If there's any shaving to be done I'll do it with my trusty blade, and with a stabbing motion."

• Advertisement

Achmed, being from Turkish descent was well used to the feel of a blade. He has been shaving Mr. Martin for forty five years and not prepared to see this cash cow be taken away from him.
    'Look, you filthy tramp (not Linda) get your hands off her, thats my beard to shave. If you want to take this outside then please do as I'm no stranger to nicking the odd artery or two.

Advertisement