Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Let's create a story together

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭rolliepoley

Looking under rocks in the desert for the mysterious golden pea which was the power to the...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Miss Lizzie Jones

Looking under rocks in the desert for the mysterious golden pea which was the power to the...

Internet!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 896 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fuzzytrooper

Internet!

He was secretly the man behind the Hungarian regime and this would give him easy access to apply a tax...despite the obvious logical issues

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

And as we all know, tax won't apply itself

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭LoganRice

and then a zebra jumped in through the window and ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭tightropetom

LoganRice wrote: »
    and then a zebra jumped in through the window and ...

said "Hungary? I'm starving", promptly fell on the floor with exhaustion and when the owner of the building said "you can't leave that lyin' there", the zebra said "I'm not a lion, I'm a zebra".

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭LoganRice

This angered the owner of the building, so they caught the zebra with a giant fishing net and flung it into the volcano conveniently beside the building...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

T'would be Zebra steaks for all tonight!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 896 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fuzzytrooper

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    T'would be Zebra steaks for all tonight!

Except for the nearby vegetarians that had gathered as they tend to whenever a tramp and a hat wearing man spring into action. 'Hahaha foolish vegetarians' Trent thought only he thought with words from his mouth instead of in his head.

Advertisement