Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Let's create a story together

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

He peed uncontrollably

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

'Why must I always soil my pantaloons like this at the most inopportune moments?' he thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Mr. RED

As he wiped the p*ss from the very sultry redheaded womans face.

"I DO apologise M'Lady" he said as he...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

Get lost. This isn't the desperation Ireland Forum of Connecting Singles.

Mint Aero wrote: »
    Get lost. This isn't the desperation Ireland Forum of Connecting Singles.

Said Mint Aero has he wiped a single tear from his eye; failing to acknowledge the true perpetrator(s) of the sexual innuendos.

(Try getting hit over the head with a paddle and stabbed in the ribcage by this poster; unprovoked; for no justifiable reason!! I think I can at least p*ss on the [insert insult here] face.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Santa Cruz

Mr. RED wrote: »
    As he wiped the p*ss from the very sultry redheaded womans face.

"I DO apologise M'Lady" he said as he...

but I am partial to a bit of anal

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Asarlai

Not so quickly, said Dick Noir, private detective, who had been hiding behind the bushes, "You gotta wash the dishes first."

Asarlai wrote: »
    Not so quickly, said Dick Noir, private detective, who had been hiding behind the bushes, "You gotta wash the dishes first."

as he slowly but firmly fingered Twink

"My God", though Dick Noir, "amn't I lucky". "In what other job, could I be washing the dishes and at the same time be firmly (but slowly) fingering Twink?"

"My God", though Dick Noir, "amn't I lucky". "In what other job, could I be washing the dishes and at the same time be firmly (but slowly) fingering Twink?"
    "You certainly have a unique wrist action" thought Twink's daughter as she gazed in awe from the pantry and slowly moved her hand towards her crotch

• Advertisement

"Oh My God, Oh My God", though Dick Noir, "amn't I lucky". "In what other job, could I be washing the dishes and at the same time be firmly (but slowly) fingering Twink, while watching Twink's daughter fingering herself while she looked over at Dick Noir's burgeoning manhood?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

She then pulled out a shoe, a string of sausages and a duck statue as part of her magic tricks practicing routine

dgt wrote: »
    She then pulled out a shoe, a string of sausages and a duck statue as part of her magic tricks practicing routine

I'm sure Linda Martin will be jealous as hell thought Twink as she greedily swallowed Dick's salt tasting love juices

Dick Noir could barely control himself as could be seen from his effervescent manhood. "And why should I control myself", Dick thought, "Why the hell should I control myself?", as he finished washing the dishes and reached out with his free hand....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭LizzieJones

Winks Winkerton threw the book down in disgust. 'This story has gotten weirder and weirder' she thought as she packed up the book and the receipt to return to the bookstore so she could demand her money back.

Winks Winkerton threw the book down in disgust. 'This story has gotten weirder and weirder' she thought as she packed up the book and the receipt to return to the bookstore so she could demand her money back.

Off she went to the bookstore with haste! She arrived in 10 minutes; with not a minute to waste; she got to the counter and recoiled in great horror when the assistant who was serving her was...

Stabby the hobo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Previously, she had taken stabby for coffee as part of a business conference meeting. She had feelings toward this rugged gent, thus it came as a surprise to see stabby working as a book store clerk.

Off she went to the bookstore with haste! She arrived in 10 minutes; with not a minute to waste; she got to the counter and recoiled in great horror when the assistant who was serving her was...

Stabby the hobo!

"It was all a dream !!" she cried as she woke up from a long nap " a very bad dream. Never again will I drink so much Guinness!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

"It was all a dream !!" she cried as she woke up from a long nap " a very bad dream. Never again will I drink so much Guinness!!"

Then she got stabbed to death by a lunatic who escaped from the mad house....

not yet wrote: »
    No she didn't.

She thought; as she realised it wasn't actually a dream. What actually happened was this...
    Previously, she had taken stabby for coffee as part of a business conference meeting. She had feelings toward this rugged gent, thus it came as a surprise to see stabby working as a book store clerk.

• Advertisement

Or so she thought...

No sooner had the word "Guinness" left her mouth when she turned around and, to her horror, saw the beautiful shape of Stabby's tumescent manhood not 3" away from her left knee. She knew it was wrong, very wrong, but she felt a stirring in her loins.

not yet wrote: »
    .... and whose fixation with self pleasuring while viewing a poster of Twink had been the subject of a number of dissertations submitted by psychology students

Or so she thought...

No sooner had the word "Guinness" left her mouth when she turned around and, to her horror, saw the beautiful shape of Stabby's tumescent manhood not 3" away from her left knee. She knew it was wrong, very wrong, but she felt a stirring in her loins.

Is what would have happened; had this actually not happened...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

All of a sudden, he went off like Mount Vesuvius. But not from his loins... "Oh no" , he exclaimed, as the last of the skitter ran down his legs. Feckin' Indian food

Is what would have happened; had this actually not happened...

Swallowing hard, Winks looked Stabby directly in the eye and said .......

"Yes, Stabby, I will", she found herself thinking, "I will self-pleasure myself while you watch."

When she suddenly realized that she wasn't just thinking, she was speaking and everyone in the book store heard her, including the two "nuns" up from the country for they gay pride parade.

A single tear fell from Stabbys eye.

He realized that he was about to become a man

He realized that he was about to become a man

At the age of 72. Another tear fell from his eye. He wiped it away; took a sip of his gin and thought...

• Advertisement

"I give up!" Winks exclaimed as she walked out of the bookstore "You men are daft!!!"

Advertisement