Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Let's create a story together

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 896 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fuzzytrooper

Ibetit wrote: »
    Suddenly, he sit up and open his eyes feeling breathless....Jesus Christ, what a horrible nightmare !

'No sleeping for you Stabby' Trent said. Stabby had fallen asleep at the wheel. 'Sorry boss won'thapen again' he slurred.

'Hahaha same old Stabby' Trent said

Suddenly, he sit up and open his eyes feeling breathless....Jesus Christ, what a horrible nightmare !

'No sleeping for you Stabby' Trent said. Stabby had fallen asleep at the wheel. 'Sorry boss won'thapen again' he slurred.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

They'd become stuck in some weird time warp, where events happened 4 fold :-)

First Supermacs and now temporal manipulation. To what end could these be linked Trent wondered as he smoked a fine Cuban cigar. "Where to now boss?" Stabby slurred.

Something was wrong thought Trent, with this ceeegar.

It tastes kinda... well kinda shítty. Trent looked closer - Some one had replaced his fine Cubans with big fat dog shítes. "hahaha, those jokers got me" said Trent, as he hacked up a lung full of crap (literally).

Stabby smiled sheepishly. Maybe it was because Trent accepted his trampish ways or maybe it was because he didn't snapkick Stabby for the cigar prank but Stabby knew he had found a friend for life. "Enough inner monolog Stabby!" Trent said seemingly reading his scruffy companion's thoughts. We're nearly at my arch-nemesis' hideout. Wait is that..."

a Marathon bar??? I thought they were called Snickers now? "Stabby, do you know what this means?" questioned Trent - "We must have gone back in time, to a time before Snickers were called Snickers, and to when they were called Marathon" deduced Trent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭stefan idiot jones

The tramp then looked down in the footwell and picked up a lamp.
    A tramp with a lamp he thought as he rubbed it furiously.
    Upon the homeless mans greasy sleeved rubbing appeared a Traveller Genie.
    Well Boss, what the fcuk do you wish for ya cnut?

A twinkle formed in Stabby's eye..."50p for a cuppa tae?" He asked wistfully. The silver coin magically appeared in front of Stabby's eyes as if by magic. "Wahahahaaaaa" the genie laughed as he vanished in a poof of smoke. But what could the Marathon bar mean Trent wondered, and could he now get a packet of Opel Fruits? All would be revealed or would it, but first

A word from our sponsors:

"tired of sweeping up? - feeling the pinch in the pocket? Then you need Trent!!! Trent can come over to your house, sweep kick you in the jaw joint, and knock you out. And possibly sex your wife. No more worries - life's now straw fed!!! Get yours now!!!"

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    A word from our sponsors:

"tired of sweeping up? - feeling the pinch in the pocket? Then you need Trent!!! Trent can come over to your house, sweep kick you in the jaw joint, and knock you out. And possibly sex your wife. No more worries - life's now straw fed!!! Get yours now!!!"

Stabby reached for his tramp phone. 'Who are you calling Stabby?' Trent asked. 'I AM tired of sweeping up.' Stabby said.
    'Hahaha you dont have a home Stabby.' Trent said. 'But maybe we can get you a new box after our adventures.'

• Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭stefan idiot jones

Stabby reached for his tramp phone. 'Who are you calling Stabby?' Trent asked. 'I AM tired of sweeping up.' Stabby said.
    'Hahaha you dont have a home Stabby.' Trent said. 'But maybe we can get you a new box after our adventures.'

The box he was referring to was the coffin that the scruffy wife beating alcoholic would be buried in. He would be needing his plywood bed in three days after...

Trent could prove to himself, most importantly of all, what he suspected all along. Stabby was the one. Stabby betrayed Trent. In the harshest fashion imaginable... and for what? A 50 Inch Flat Screen TV box to call home, a luxury compared with the multiple egg cartons Stabby had been living under up til now.

Trent grabbed Stabby's beard to better position him for a snapkick but he must have pulled too hard because the scabby face came off a bit too easily. "That was surprisingly easy" said Trent. "And this face is surprisingly scabby and blood free. Maybe a mask I suspect."

Trent suspected correctly as there wasn't a skull on the faceless head, but another face. Derek Smart Desktop Commander!!! "My nemesis, I thought it might be you" Trent said.

"Yes and I would've gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids". Derek Smart Desktop Commander said.

"But what have you done with Stabby" Trent asked in the form of a question.

"He is"...

"secreted away in my secret mountain tunnel lair" said Derek. "i'm keeping him hostage, until I finally get what I want, and you Trent, are going to lead me right to it. Or else, Stabby will be murdered in a fashion suitable of a super villian murder would be!"

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭kingchess

a large anvil fell on to both heads and they were killed",ahh, "said betty to herself,"they had it coming"

Betty turned off the TV.... She's seen enough Wile E Coyote cartoons for the day. She'd never seen the one where anvils fell on both the Road Runner and Wile E before though.

So she went and jumped off a cliff

• Advertisement

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Betty turned off the TV.... She's seen enough Wile E Coyote cartoons for the day. She'd never seen the one where anvils fell on both the Road Runner and Wile E before though.

So she went and jumped off a cliff

Poor betty was the wrong person to be left guarding the Trampy one

Derek Smart Desktop Commander was getting pissed off now! Trent appeared to be day dreaming, not listening to what he was saying, mumbling about Betty and Blouses and Sexing. This was not on!!! Derek had demands to be met dammit.

And if they weren't met, the world would soon be less on Mr. Stabbington T Steele Esq III Jnr. Death by laser mounted shark would be a cruel way to go...

Derek Smart Desktop Commander was ready to list his demands. "Here are my demands" said Derek, listing all off, in his diabolical manner known all over the world.

1) A mint condition copy of Playboy magazine featuring national treasure Rosanna Davison.

2) The immediate reinstatment of the Winner Taco ice cream by HB.

3) That Smash potato goes back to it's original cube form - none of this dust crap.

4) €750.00 in unmarked bills.

5) A get away Honda 50, with clean plates.

"Those are my demands Trent, you've got 24 hrs"

"And here are my demands". Said Trent as he put on his hat that he had taken off earlier on and put on the dashboard of the car....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,005 ✭✭✭Wossack

BANG

"I demand my bullet back" Trent chuckled

Trent was now faced with a dilemma of biblical proportions - he had shot Derek (in the anus) before he had told him where to find Stabby.

Trent would have to use all of his detective skills in order to detect where Stabby might be - after all, how many secret mountain lairs could there really be?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,005 ✭✭✭Wossack

Checking Dereks pockets, Trent digs out a laserdisc rental card. "Hmmm, theres only one secret mountain tunnel lair near this place, but still it will be no easy task...

Trent took one look back at Derek, bleeding profusely, from a ring piece that looked curiously like a cross between a bursted bean bag and a hippo's yawn, laughed to himself (hahaha), and was then on his way...

Fortunately Trent was well pepared and had learned from his army training to keep secret stashes around the world including Morocco. 'Now I shall equip myself with anti secret lair gear.' said trent as he picked up..

• Advertisement

A conveniently located secretary. "No time for Sexing now" Trent said. He threw the disappointed woman behind him. She looked like a disappointed puppy that's sad that you are leaving him alone in the garden instead of bringing him for a walk like you promised. Underneath where the secretary was sitting before Trent picked her up and threw her was some high tech mountain climbing kit, a gun and a packet of bacon bites.

Advertisement