Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Let's create a story together

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭shrewd

So she decided to go and see the doctor but on her way...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭Donkey Oaty

I met her in a club down in old Soho / Where you drink champagne and it tastes just like Cola cola

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

She walked up to me and she asked me to dance. I asked her her name and in a dark brown voice she said Lola

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

shrewd wrote: »
    So she decided to go and see the doctor but on her way...

...she ran into a plumber who had a massive tool......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Tilly

lukesmom wrote: »
    She walked up to me and she asked me to dance. I asked her her name and in a dark brown voice she said Lola

with the fanny ebola. She introduced me to her...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭Donkey Oaty

Tilly wrote: »
    She introduced me to her...

...new range of south-west African breakfast cereal, Granola from Angola™.

So she hopped into the back seat of a passing corolla

• Registered Users Posts: 28,395 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

And said to the driver...'I f*cking hate rhyming.'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

So she began to reminisce about this exact thread that was done over and over in TCN years ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,678 ✭✭✭I Heart Internet

smash wrote: »
    So she began to reminisce about this exact thread that was done over and over in TCN years ago.

That made her feel old, so she decided to go to Ireland's premier over 30s music festival in Stropshaven Co. Leitrim.

• Advertisement

And it was 90's night so she popped a few mitsis and got finger banged in the corner of the disco!

smash wrote: »
    And it was 90's night so she popped a few mitsis and got finger banged in the corner of the disco!
    Which passed her ebola infected fanny puss on to the next girl that was finger banged by that lovely gent.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭karlkavo

By Prince Charming who was really a butch lesbian wearing docs and a key chain cause that's what men wear!

But she didn't care because this was her time! It's now or never! She'd never won beat the slut back in the day so she was on a mission...

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭karlkavo

Meanwhile back at the castle, Grumpy the dwarf was feeling Happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭Andrewf20

He realised the green bin was actually collected by greyhound yesterday after all. But when he looked inside it, he couldnt believe what he saw at the bottom...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

"What is this witchcraft?" he said as he peered in wonder inside the bin.

"How did I get in here?"

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Carson10

upon returning home, her feet had only made a 'crunch' on the cream gravel driveway when she noticed that the castle her father had bought during the Celtic tiger had been repossessed by NAMA. She read the eviction notice, and frowned. They had given her no time to remove her personal belongings, her ipad, ipod and and her treasured pictures from her gap year in Thailand building houses for charity were all locked inside.

Wandering around to the side of the castle she noticed her Mini was gone. How could this be she pondered. She had owned the Mini for nearly 6 years. Her father had purchased the mini with chilli pack from Joe Duffy Mini back in 2008 for her 21st bday while she was still studying Business & Arts in UCD. She quickly went to grab her ifone from her clutch bag but remembered she had misplaced it during the nite somewhere between Krystal and getting a taxi near Grafton Street. Annabell had never found herself in this situation before. She heard rumors of daddy having financial difficulty but knew the site he bought in 2009 on the edge of killiney hill would see them straight.........What would she do, it was only 4 weeks until she set off for another gap year in San Fran.

"You're not in here you daft bastard... did you swap brains with dopey or are you stoned on anti-depressants again? It's me" shouted Sneezy from inside the bin.

I'm very confused said Tilly Sleepy/Dopey :confused:

• Advertisement

"Ah, Sneezy, my old friend!" he said, although he did still wonder how the two of them were able to fit inside the recycling bin, but then again, the doctor did tell him to go straight to the hospital if he ever saw Sneezy again.

"Is that a crack-pipe in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?" he said, winking at Sneezy.

It turned out to be nothing more than Sneezy's allergy inhaler much to Grumpy's disappointment

"Let's get out of this bin, Sneezy" but then "Whack!!!!!" the bin was suddenly knocked over! By someone outside the bin!!

She had done it, she won beat the slut but now she unfortunately couldn't walk straight and bashed into everything!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Then she received a telegraph from....

A handsome prince who snapchatted her a photo of his bits

It was the biggest overhang she had ever seen.

She decided to meet up with 'mr big' and hopped on the luas. The smack she had injected in McDonald's toilets had hit her hard and she goofed off on top of a Pakistani begger. The begger threw her off and whipped out a Stanley knife from inside her suspenders!

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭LoveLamps

At which point she turned to see a pack of wolves charging around the corner

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

... Running in the opposite direction...

Advertisement