Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 2 Transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭O-Deazy

Definitely going to be hopping on the Siggy bandwagon now as well and before he goes up in price tonight. Shamelessly hopped on Rambo's early on last year and reaped the rewards. Have Sterling, Cesc, Ramsey and Erikson at the minute. I see Erikson as the weakest link to make room despite Spurs next game at home to QPR.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Osman out, Siggy in?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,935 ✭✭✭G1032

O-Deazy wrote: »
    Definitely going to be hopping on the Siggy bandwagon now as well and before he goes up in price tonight. Shamelessly hopped on Rambo's early on last year and reaped the rewards. Have Sterling, Cesc, Ramsey and Erikson at the minute. I see Erikson as the weakest link to make room despite Spurs next game at home to QPR.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated!

No brainer. Eriksen has to go out of that group.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Osman out, Siggy in?

No brainer.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

iDnuoRx.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭kwestfan08

Coutinho out Siggy in. Frees up a handy 2m that i might use to upgrade Eriksen to Rambo next week and maybe improve the defence too.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,996 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Current midfield of Yaya, Gerrard, Sánchez, Ramsey and Fabregas.

I wanna hop on the S.S. Siggy though, and he looks a dead cert to go up tonight.

I reckon it might have to be Gerrard... tricky enough away fixture next week... though these are often decided on penalties... gah!! I hate FPL!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Neil3030 wrote: »
    Current midfield of Yaya, Gerrard, Sánchez, Ramsey and Fabregas.

I wanna hop on the S.S. Siggy though, and he looks a dead cert to go up tonight.

I reckon it might have to be Gerrard... tricky enough away fixture next week... though these are often decided on penalties... gah!! I hate FPL!!

That is an extremely expensive looking midfield!! What does the rest of your team look like and how did you score so far this week????

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

I see some people saying players will rise by 0.1 or 0.2 etc.. How can you tell this for sure? I'm looking at totalfpl .. what is the cut off point for player rises?

Bar Siggy who else will rise in next few days?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,571 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Chesty08 wrote: »
    I see some people saying players will rise by 0.1 or 0.2 etc.. How can you tell this for sure? I'm looking at totalfpl .. what is the cut off point for player rises?

Bar Siggy who else will rise in next few days?

If a player reaches 100%, they will rise by 0.1 overnight. They can do this 3 times in a game week, for a maximum rise of 0.3.

If a player ends the day with 60%, that will carry over to the next day, so they'll only need another 40% to get their 0.1 rise.

Looks like only Siggy will rise today, but I think we'll see a lot of activity after tomorrow's game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

If a player reaches 100%, they will rise by 0.1 overnight. They can do this 3 times in a game week, for a maximum rise of 0.3.

If a player ends the day with 60%, that will carry over to the next day, so they'll only need another 40% to get their 0.1 rise.

Looks like only Siggy will rise today, but I think we'll see a lot of activity after tomorrow's game.

Thanks for clearing this up!

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭ronan.h

Jumping on board! This Siggy attention bothers me
    Option 1 - no points hit
    So do I get rid of Henderson (played well yesterday but has two difficult fixtures) and look to bring him back in a few weeks somehow?
    Option 2 - 4 point hit
    Ship out Yaya and smarten up my strikers? I planned to generally go with one up front - Sturridge is there at the moment so would likely bring in Costa?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

F1ngers wrote: »
    No brainer.

It will though wipe out my 0.1 cushion in the bank. Think I'll take the risk.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

Herrera out and Siggy in and 1.5M in the bank to upgrade next week

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

Clyne in, Huth out, this week.

I won't be jumping on the Sterling bandwagon as he got tough fixtures coming up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

G1032 wrote: »
    Rest of midfield is Cesc, Ramsey. Rooney, Costa, Fletcher up front. Cahill in defense with van Aanholt, Caulker and Colocini. Begovic in goal.

It would defo be mata then if it was me, given you ve Rooney. I don't have sterling but would like him, regardless of fixtures. So know way would I consider selling him. Be different if you had Sturridge too for example

• Registered Users Posts: 21,094 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Just a little point to add to that.
    If say, Siggy is on 190% tonight, then he'll rise BUT he starts at 0% tomorrow. (The 90% doesn't carry over)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,996 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

That is an extremely expensive looking midfield!! What does the rest of your team look like and how did you score so far this week????

Yeah they are a pricey enough lot! I decided to initially lob most of my budget into getting as many of the big midfielders this year, seeing as I'm not so sure which strikers are worth the punt. Though it has resulted in my having guys like Bobby Zamora and Alan Hutton in the team (though the latter did bag a Scottish clean sheet - 6 points, minus 1 for a YC).

43 points in total, with Cesc to play tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

What's people's views on downgrading Sanchez to Ramsey for 1.5 mill?

Is Sanchez playing much more advanced than Ramsey, only caught the last few minutes of the game yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭hurlingman97

Who would people suggest replacing Jovetic with.
    Cant afford any of the big guns.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

shineon23 wrote: »

Is Sanchez playing much more advanced than Ramsey, only caught the last few minutes of the game yesterday.

Sanchez looked to me like a player who will get assists but not score alot. That said, yesterday was his first competitive English game.

To compare them yesterday, I'd put it this way - Ramsey would often break into the box and Sanchez would be the player out on the wing looking to swing the ball into the box.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

Who would people suggest replacing Jovetic with.
    Cant afford any of the big guns.

Dzeko if you have .5 in the bank. (I'd be waiting to see who Pellegrini prefers as Aguero's partner)

Remy if he starts to look lively at 7.5? Even better value if he moves to another club.

Maybe Bojan if you need funds for other positions.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

I think it will depend how much (if at all) he plays through the middle. Wenger loves Sanogo even though he has never scored in a competitive match. Giroud will definitely be rested like yesterday on occasion, but Sanogo will probably get most of those starts up front over Sanchez. It's worth seeing how Ozil affects the shape once back

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭FrClintPower

Neil3030 wrote: »
    Yeah they are a pricey enough lot! I decided to initially lob most of my budget into getting as many of the big midfielders this year, seeing as I'm not so sure which strikers are worth the punt. Though it has resulted in my having guys like Bobby Zamora and Alan Hutton in the team (though the latter did bag a Scottish clean sheet - 6 points, minus 1 for a YC).

43 points in total, with Cesc to play tomorrow.

awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭hurlingman97

Dzeko if you have .5 in the bank. (I'd be waiting to see who Pellegrini prefers as Aguero's partner)

Remy if he starts to look lively at 7.5? Even better value if he moves to another club.

Maybe Bojan if you need funds for other positions.

I have Bojan.

I like Dzeko but the Man City forward line is too tricky.

I might go with Remy especially if he gets a move.

had a decent week so far, 61 with cahill and costa still to play. on the siggy bandwagon from the off as well.

but i started with young, jovetic and chambers, knowing i'd have to swap them out in the first few weeks, but at the same time hoping they'd do enough to go up in value. looking like i'll have to pull the trigger on young, do you reckon it's pretty certain he'll drop this week?

I have Bojan.

I like Dzeko but the Man City forward line is too tricky.

I might go with Remy especially if he gets a move.

have my eye on remy for jovetic too, classy player,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Good move, arteta and wilshere sat deep and Ramsey really pushed on. Similar to lampard in his prime. Looks like Ramsey could get 20 goals this year if yesterday was anything to go by.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Thinking about Capella for coutinho, any opinions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

I had originally considered Silva instead of Mata, and Dzeko up front somehow. But then again there's 10 others I considered that didn't perform, and Sterling/Sturridge were never on my radar so more than happy with my choices. Still leaning in favour of banking my transfer, think Bojan looked better than Fletcher and Pieters scored 2 bonus despite conceding. Only Mata worries me but he did well pre-season and United have great fixtures, definitely giving him a chance. 11 goals and 18 assists 2 seasons back!

Advertisement