Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 2 Transfers

Options
1212223242527»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

Lads, last minute - GIROUD KEEP OR BIN HIM?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Lemlin wrote: »
    Go with your own gut and take the hit. That's my advice. I think you have your mind set now and you'll only be annoyed now if you don't go with it.

**** it, if it doesn't work out there's plenty more time to make the points back.

Fukit. Done. Will need to replace Wilson imminently even if he plays tomorrow Clyne will rise tonight. Have to get the first roll of the dice outa my system and can blame Lemlin if it doesn't work out. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭IanOBo

bin giroud.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

Lads, last minute - GIROUD KEEP OR BIN HIM?

I ditched him, too much uncertainty

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Keeping him for the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭auldgranny

bohsman wrote: »

Me too hope I won't be sorry later

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭twam2008

Great start,onwards and upwards :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

FHFC wrote: »
    Fukit. Done. Will need to replace Wilson imminently even if he plays tomorrow Clyne will rise tonight. Have to get the first roll of the dice outa my system and can blame Lemlin if it doesn't work out. :)

I only told ya to do what you wanted to do and hadn't the balls to go straight ahead and do yourself!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

bohsman wrote: »
    auldgranny wrote: »
    Me too hope I won't be sorry later

looks like we're sorry we kept him

looks like we're sorry we kept him

Well so far I ain't glad!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

shineon23 wrote: »
    I'd say it was was, I have 2 Chelsea players (Terry and Costa), but even feel vulnerable without Fabregas.

Next week I'm thinking Jovetic, Sanchez, Isgrove to Naismith, Ramsey, Fabregas.

Trying to keep hold of Mata in midfield, along with Silva and Sig, but this could change depending on Aguero's form.

Made my mind up on making 2/3 transfers and holding the wildcard as long as possible.

Wishing I threw caution to the wind and took the big hit last night.

'Jovetic, Sanchez, Isgrove to Naismith, Ramsey, Fabregas.'

:mad::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Bojan to Naismith - done.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

we did right keeping him in the end :)

we did right keeping him in the end :)

Keeping who? Giroud?? We sure did.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,828 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

got vlaar in to replace caulker
    torn between that and replacing skrtel with azpil so no disaster
    really didnt want skrtel playing but he comes on now regardless to
    replace kos
    pool will concede 2+ imo, cant see skrt scoring here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

Not sure what to do for next month.. Will have to so something about my defence.. Luis an chambers probably won't play and Bruce is leaving hull.. Probably either chambers to Debuchy or Luis to mangala (assuming he starts playing as I'd like to have some city defensive cover)

Not sure what to do for next month.. Will have to so something about my defence.. Luis an chambers probably won't play and Bruce is leaving hull.. Probably either chambers to Debuchy or Luis to mangala (assuming he starts playing as I'd like to have some city defensive cover)

Nothing confirmed re Bruce. Blackburn have rejected both offers from Hull and released a statement saying he is vital for promotion and they don't want to sell.

Apparently they've been after Bruce all Summer and Stevie wouldn't sell so he may not be part of any deal anyway.

Hull have already left themselves short selling Long and Snodgrass getting injured so I can't see them doing it in defence now.

I also don't expect them to go back in for Rhodes tbh. They got 12 mil for a proven PL striker in Long. I can't see them adding money to that fee now for a striker who has never played a PL game and is now 24.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Lemlin wrote: »
    I only told ya to do what you wanted to do and hadn't the balls to go straight ahead and do yourself!

Well, this turned out to be a 2 point hit with Wilson somehow picking up a bonus. Only for Clynes booking it'd have been perfect. Happy with the result as I wanted to switch from Stokes defence anyhow, and Wilson will lose that spot eventually anyway.

Thanks for the input Lemlin and Busts.

mailburner wrote: »
    replace kos

You do know Villa's next 5 games are Liverpool Arsenal Chelsea Man City Everton? Just thought I would mention that.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

mailburner wrote: »
    replace kos

If there is a defender who can score in this game Skrtel is definitely one of them. He scored most goals last season iirc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Tommy54

Hopefully aguero does a job for me tonight, poor poor week for me

wonski wrote: »
    If there is a defender who can score in this game Skrtel is definitely one of them. He scored most goals last season iirc.

You are correct. Skrtel got seven. Coleman 6 and Caulker 5 iirc.

Advertisement