Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v 4.0 (08/07/14 to date)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67,063 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Mick Wallace owes the state millions himself so he's the wrong person to be asking, even if what he's asking is right.
    You cannot be a wee bit wrong and be ok to then ask about someone who's a large bit wrong.
    Wrong is wrong for me. Steal a penny, steal a pound as my granny used to say.
    That's the problem in this country with politicians of all parties. They complain about everyone elses garden while their own is just as dirty.
    Our standards are not high enough.

Wallace is in dispute with the state.

I wouldn't pass judgement on him as I am not privy to the case details, although I note the internet has judged him. Quelle suprise.

If he committed a crime then he should be penalised for it btw, I agree on that.
    But even that doesn't negate what he has to say about other things.
    Personally I don't live my life constantly judging people, knowing that they, like me can mess up, make mistakes, do good, add to society etc etc.
    That includes forming an opinion on VB's contribution. Ultimatley he added to broadcasting imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,580 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Wallace is in dispute with the state.

I wouldn't pass judgement on him as I am not privy to the case details, although I note the internet has judged him. Quelle suprise.

If he committed a crime then he should be penalised for it btw, I agree on that.
    But even that doesn't negate what he has to say about other things.
    Personally I don't live my life constantly judging people, knowing that they, like me can mess up, make mistakes, do good, add to society etc etc.
    That includes forming an opinion on VB's contribution. Ultimatley he added to broadcasting imo.
    We're all entitled to our opinions. Ours just differ a little on the broadcasting merits of VB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭mikeybrennan

Serious allegations there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭JMNolan

#vinb has leo on tonight I see. Last two night should be exciting I hope!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

JMNolan wrote: »

How will we know it's Leo?..........and not Mario Rosenstock!

• Advertisement

JMNolan wrote: »

Already the attention of the rest of the media is turning towards this. :)

Vincent can still pull 'em in.

Enda being too afraid to go on was Enda's problem, nobody else's.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,366 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Wonder how tomorrow night will go, will he let the guests bring a tray of Dutch Gold in?

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭chinwag

Leo has been on the VB show before, so he is reasonably familiar with the show and its host.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

I hope they've been feeding Vincent a diet of raw meat in preparation for this.

RayM wrote: »
    I hope they've been feeding Vincent a diet of raw meat in preparation for this.

One wonders will Leo be 'harangued' into one of his revealing 'early riser' gaffs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,324 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Few points on last nights show.

Why weren't the people moaning that E100 dole for under 25s wasn't enough for travellers because "they marry earlier than settled people" called out on this, getting married and popping out kids is a choice, can't afford em use a condom.

The fella saying ambulance personnel didn't call to his house, instead parking down the driveway a bit should have been asked why and also why Gardai had to be present.

The mother and daughter looking for the council (taxpayer in other words) to do up the houses with the graffiti on them and no doors or windows should have been asked how they got in this state considering they were only built in 2001.
    I'd reckon the reason refuse companies told them they won't collect the rubbish is because they know they would never be paid for doing the job.
    Sure it's easier to let it pile up until the council eventually clear it for free.

Back in the studio the panel might as well not have been there because none of them had a word to say in case they offended Connors who was given the last word before the end shouting "water should be free".

Good news John, it is free if you're a traveller.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Glebee

Few points on last nights show.

Why weren't the people moaning that E100 dole for under 25s wasn't enough for travellers because "they marry earlier than settled people" called out on this, getting married and popping out kids is a choice, can't afford em use a condom.

The fella saying ambulance personnel didn't call to his house, instead parking down the driveway a bit should have been asked why and also why Gardai had to be present.

The mother and daughter looking for the council (taxpayer in other words) to do up the houses with the graffiti on them and no doors or windows should have been asked how they got in this state considering they were only built in 2001.
    I'd reckon the reason refuse companies told them they won't collect the rubbish is because they know they would never be paid for doing the job.
    Sure it's easier to let it pile up until the council eventually clear it for free.

Back in the studio the panel might as well not have been there because none of them had a word to say in case they offended Connors who was given the last word before the end shouting "water should be free".

Good news John, it is free if you're a traveller.

Had to laugh at that alright. Nobody said bo to him. They all agreed with him..

The lad on the panel made a few wild allegations

Said the gardai geld a gun to an old lady's head and threatened to blow someone else's head off

M

Hopefully this is gold.

Vinnie has him on the run

• Registered Users Posts: 43,027 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

His last savaging

• Registered Users Posts: 10,072 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

jeez vinny has him stumbling big time

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Glebee

Could you imaging if vinnie had got his claws on Enda.....

Minimum wage thinking they are middle class? Give me some of what they smoke :D

Boxing himself into the corner. Just admit it Leo, you used it as an elect me stunt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,027 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Leo looking very silly with this middle Ireland crap

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

For the love of God, will someone please take the shovel off Leo. Talk about digging a massive hole for himself.

Leo fighting back

M

"We can talk about it tomorrow"...is Leo on again tomorrow night?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭gizmo81

Middle Ireland? Athlone?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

For the love of God, will someone please take the shovel off Leo. Talk about digging a massive hole for himself.

Where were you last Saturday night when I wanted to slag you over the hurling?

I'd not be a fan of the left in this country but the more leo talks the more I want to vote left .... I won't though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭JMNolan

People use this phrase about leo representing the people who get up in the morning to knock him but I'm thrilled we finally have someone who claims to represent people who work instead of people who don't

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I'd like Fionnan & Vinny to kiss and make up tomorrow night :D

• Advertisement
    M

Is Leo on for the full show?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement