Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The most self entitled thing you've ever seen....

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

Idobai wrote: »
    I could have posted this in Dumb/Great Facebook status, but I felt it really deserved it's own thread.

"If you haven't received an invitation to mine and Paddy's wedding, I'm sorry but you won't. Unfortunately there are too many people in our lives that are special to us, and not everyone could make the cut. To those of you who still want to share in our special day, we have set up a fund where people can donate to our honeymoon fund *weblink* we really appreciate any donation! cheers."

I **** ye not. To be honest I'm surprised she hasn't invited everyone she knows, and charged for admission. To those of ye interested, I did make the cut and wouldn't even consider them close friends. So AH, what's the most self entitled thing you've ever heard/seen?

This has all the hallmarks of an urban myth.Bet its made up.

Smidge wrote: »
    Oh God Mauzo, thats horrendous.
    Why was he running around the place while his bowels were evacuating?
    Why didn't someone lock him in a jacks???

First his bowels were evacuating, then it was the guests turn.

Poor Mauzo. Still, it's probably my favourite wedding story ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Best thread in a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Candie wrote: »
    First his bowels were evacuating, then it was the guests turn.

Poor Mauzo. Still, it's probably my favourite wedding story ever!

I still can't get the vision of wedding goers collapsing in their finery from the noxious emissions all the while someone grabs the wedding ribbons from the cars and forms a lasso to try to rope Mr Cackypants :D:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Tarzana

Pwindedd wrote: »
    I imagine other guests carried the "self-entitlement" into their rooms unknowingly on their shoes perhaps ?

Oh right, gotcha, I for some reason had it in my head that he was running around the place crazed, shítting everywhere! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

I have a lifelong bowel disease and have never shít myself. You're telling me I'm unusual in this aspect?

Isnt it ironic? Don't ya think?

I'm dubious too.

Am chance you can do a screengrab, OP, obviously blanking out names and stuff? Ireland may be too small a country to do that though...

I have a lifelong bowel disease and have never shít myself. You're telling me I'm unusual in this aspect?

Isnt it ironic? Don't ya think?

Go away Alanis, nobody likes you.

:pac::p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭Pwindedd

Tarzana wrote: »
    Oh right, gotcha, I for some reason had it in my head that he was running around the place crazed, shítting everywhere! :pac:

You could well be right. I'm just guessing the most probable cause. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,002 ✭✭✭Seedy Arling

Can we send the phantom sh1tter to yer ones wedding?

• Advertisement

Poetic justice for her, and a potential career for our unemployed sh!tter.

This suggestion is full of win. Win-win, in fact.

Or send them some shíte in the post to help the honeymoon fund.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

Go away Alanis, nobody likes you.

:pac::p

Spoons! Spoons for everyone!

mwahaha hahaha hahahahahaha!!!

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

I'm dubious too.

Am chance you can do a screengrab, OP, obviously blanking out names and stuff? Ireland may be too small a country to do that though...

Theres probably a version of this doing the rounds worldwide with different names.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

I swear, when it comes to weddings, so many people end up showing their true colours. The most normal of people often turn into complete crazies. The good news is that it's usually temporary, but you do remember it every so often long after the wedding and it definitely changes your perception of the person/people.

Anyone who requests anything of any sort as a gift on their wedding invitation is nothing only a complete and utter ar$ehole. You can reason it all you want, IMO you're an ar$ehole.

Jesus though, that prick at that other poster's wedding is probably the worst thing I've ever read here. I would never speak to him again. I would if he was remorseful and embarrassed, but not if he didn't acknowledge it and offer to pay for the damage. What a lowlife.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

mauzo! wrote: »
    A guest at our wedding sh*t himself. He sh*t all the way up the hotel stairs, in the bridal suite, in 3 bedrooms and all over the corridors.

Ehhh, what was he doing in the Bridal Suite?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭strandroad

Ehhh, what was he doing in the Bridal Suite?

Stumbled in drunk I suppose.

mauzo! wrote: »
    Nobody knows. He destroyed our bridal suite, my husband was on his hands and knees scrubbing it off the carpet at 6am. I woke up and almost vomited when he told me what it was. I thought that was it, not the worst thing ever. Then saw it on the stairs, the whole way down and at least 10 big logs at the bottom.

One of the groomsmen had to clean it off his floor, his toilet looked like it had been smeared with it, inside and out. The floors had poo footprints on them.

I can't fathom how he did it. My husband said he must have 'Shawshanked' it and just shook it out his trouser leg.

One boardsie stood in it :o

I just want to say this is the funniest thing in the whole thread.

The Sh!t Shawshanker!

Again, sorry Mauzo. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

This thread has gotten a mention on of all things a forum about diving.(as in scuba)

http://www.thediveforum.com/showthread.php?11456-What-a-c**t!!

mhge wrote: »

Yes, but how did he open the presumably locked door?

• Advertisement

Meangadh wrote: »
    I swear, when it comes to weddings, so many people end up showing their true colours.

My sister is getting married soon. Overall, she's not been too bad. But I was saying to her last week that me and the other bridesmaids are trying to decide on a hen date that will suit most people as it'll be unlikely we'll find a date to suit everyone. She was like "It's my hen, they better all be there! They can find some way to be!" Um, ok? No pressure on us then! I'm not going to demand people be there! Most people will be able to come, I'm sure, but I doubt whatever date we choose will suit everyone!

But hotel doors require keys.

I can only guess the groom answered the door if he was his friend!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

He called reception to say theres a room he hasen't shat in yet and can they let him in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

This is conjecture on my part but I feel that the details of the wedding poop fiasco must have been exaggerated somewhat, finding it hard to believe one man could produce such a volume of poop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

Tax

I can only guess the groom answered the door if he was his friend!

*Knock knock*
    Groom: Who's there?
    PS: Tis me, the Phantom Sh1tter.
    Groom: Really? Is there a fire or something?
    PS: No. I have a problem in me trousers. I was wondering if you could lend some assistance.
    Groom: You do know that this is my wedding night?
    PS: Indeed I do. But my bowels have an urgent appointment with your carpet. I blame the food.
    Groom: You don't say. Bugger off.

This is conjecture on my part but I feel that the details of the wedding poop fiasco must have been exaggerated somewhat, finding it hard to believe one man could produce such a volume of poop.

I invite you to clean up after my dog who's only 40kg and yet I need two hands to deal with the produce... Double that weight, add extra pints for a good explosion and trust me you wouldn't like to be anywhere near! Then you have smears and footprints...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,189 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

saw a young want plough her Almera into two stationery cars, which she had not noticed had stopped ahead of her. The one the directly hit had a mum sndlook two children under 4 in it, one child was badly hurt. I went over to the one that caused the crash and asked if the had ring an ambulance or the Gardai. No she says, Im low on credit! yet she was ringing family and friends all the while. someone else rang them and ambulance arrived and was helping the mum and kids. yer one then tells an ambulance man that she feels faint, and gets into the ambulance! It headed off to the hospital (18 miles away) and left the mum and kids at the side of the road....

• Advertisement

I invite you to clean up after my dog who's only 40kg and yet I need two hands to deal with the produce... Double that weight, add extra pints for a good explosion and trust me you wouldn't like to be anywhere near! Then you have smears and footprints...

I'd go with the possibility of bowel impaction followed by the laxative effects of Guinness or another beverage of similar repute.

This guy could have been a sh!tstorm waiting to happen, like a explosive device with an alcoholic detonator.

Advertisement