Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The most self entitled thing you've ever seen....

Options
1171819202123»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭randd1

Wasn't she the one that Graham Norton was talking about the most demanding person he's ever had on his show when he was a guest on an American chat show?

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jenneke87

I feel we should do a gofundme for mauso so she can re-do her wedding day...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

A friend of mine went on a first date to the cinema with a fellow student.

He went up and bought the two cinema tickets and asked her if she wouldn't mind buying the treats as he was broke.
    She was annoyed and had expected him to pay for everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Fattybojangles

Sitting in someone's pre booked seat on the train

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭magic_murph

A friend of mine went on a first date to the cinema with a fellow student.

He went up and bought the two cinema tickets and asked her if she wouldn't mind buying the treats as he was broke.
    She was annoyed and had expected him to pay for everything.

What movie did they go to see?

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭rgmmg

What movie did they go to see?

Brewster's Millions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

I hope they never get that trademark. It would serve them right for giving their daughter such a stupid name in the first place. Those two really do think they are royalty. Blue Ivy will be about as successful as when Will Smith tried to shove his kids on the public.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Be right back

Saw this yesterday. Drives me mad. Nothing seemed to be wrong with her or her kids. Even if there was, why take two spaces?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,890 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

randd1 wrote: »
    Wasn't she the one that Graham Norton was talking about the most demanding person he's ever had on his show when he was a guest on an American chat show?

I dunno about that but her hubby reminds me of that Mrs Merton quip about Paul Daniels. She sure as hell didn't marry him for his looks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Saw this yesterday. Drives me mad. Nothing seemed to be wrong with her or her kids. Even if there was, why take two spaces?

I've done that, but in a full car park . It was the only one (two) in walking distance for me and It was the only way I could get two toddlers in and out. One woman approached me but when she seen my predicament she was cool.
    But yeah , not cool otherwise

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Be right back

cjmc wrote: »
    I've done that, but in a full car park . It was the only one (two) in walking distance for me and It was the only way I could get two toddlers in and out. One woman approached me but when she seen my predicament she was cool.
    But yeah , not cool otherwise

Her kids were close to being teenagers!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

Anyone parking without a badge in disabled spaces, especially two at a time, should have their cars removed and crushed.
    Plenty of people manage with kids, toddlers, buggies and shopping and don't find the need to selfishly use them.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

K.Flyer wrote: »
    Anyone parking without a badge in disabled spaces, especially two at a time, should have their cars removed and crushed.
    Plenty of people manage with kids, toddlers, buggies and shopping and don't find the need to selfishly use them.
    I didn't realise they were disabled spaces. Mine weren't. Actually just today there was a van taking up 2 disabled spaces at a McDs I was going to. Blew the horn at him and he moved, but still:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Hal3000

Old housemate was a selfish bast*rd... Never lifted a finger and was always using other people’s food and cleaning products. I once witnessed him making a cup of tea using the last 2 teabags in the box for his cup. He could have easily used one but he lashed the two last ones into his cup. That’s how his mind worked only ever cared about himself.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,957 Mod ✭✭✭✭spacetweek

My other half went to a friend’s hen many years ago. On the 2nd day the friend turned around and laid into the other women, “Well this has been a big disappointment. I mean I know we’re in a fancy hotel and we had spa treatments and everything but I thought there’d be way more stuff than this. You guys didn’t plan anything, it’s been a big disappointment!”

She’s actually lovely and we’re all still great friends. She just went completely mad in the way that many people do when they’re getting married.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

If a stag said that he’d be thumbing a lift home.

EDIT Then again if stag party was a spa break he’d be right to complain 😊

Advertisement