Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The most self entitled thing you've ever seen....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

mauzo! wrote: »
    A guest at our wedding sh*t himself. He sh*t all the way up the hotel stairs, in the bridal suite, in 3 bedrooms and all over the corridors. You'd swear all 120 guests took a crap somewhere there was so much of it. My husband drove for a half hour to get him jeans, with another kind boards poster, to buy him a t ahirt , underwear and jeans.

While he was gone we let him shower and clean himself up in the bridal suite.

My husband got back, and the guy moaned that the jeans were too long!!! 'I'm a 32'' leg, Jesus do look like I'm a 34''??'

I almost threw him off the balcony.

How did he manage to spread slurry over so many Hotel rooms? At some point did he not think it might be better to take to the bathroom until he has resolved his issues?

Anyway, you and your Husband have incredible patience. That's not what you want to be doing on your Wedding Day.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 483 ✭✭daveohdave

Candie wrote: »
    I'd give the Peter Cook reply when I RSVP'd:

'I'm sorry, but I find I'm watching television that night'.

Sorry, I'm descaling the kettle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles

Skid X wrote: »
    How did he manage to spread slurry over so many Hotel rooms? At some point did he not think it might be better to take to the bathroom until he has resolved his issues?

Anyway, you and your Husband have incredible patience. That's not what you want to be doing on your Wedding Day.

Nobody knows. He destroyed our bridal suite, my husband was on his hands and knees scrubbing it off the carpet at 6am. I woke up and almost vomited when he told me what it was. I thought that was it, not the worst thing ever. Then saw it on the stairs, the whole way down and at least 10 big logs at the bottom.

One of the groomsmen had to clean it off his floor, his toilet looked like it had been smeared with it, inside and out. The floors had poo footprints on them.

I can't fathom how he did it. My husband said he must have 'Shawshanked' it and just shook it out his trouser leg.

One boardsie stood in it :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

daveohdave wrote: »
    Sorry, I'm descaling the kettle.

I think it was Oscar Wilde... "I'm sorry, I have a subsequent engagement."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

Dear god.

You poor thing :( What an awful thing for someone to do to you on your wedding day.

I hope he realises the magnitude of what he did, you can never have that day back. :mad:

He could marry her?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

Nobody knows. He destroyed our bridal suite, my husband was on his hands and knees scrubbing it off the carpet at 6am. I woke up and almost vomited when he told me what it was. I thought that was it, not the worst thing ever. Then saw it on the stairs, the whole way down and at least 10 big logs at the bottom.

One of the groomsmen had to clean it off his floor, his toilet looked like it had been smeared with it, inside and out. The floors had poo footprints on them.

I can't fathom how he did it. My husband said he must have 'Shawshanked' it and just shook it out his trouser leg.

Honestly, that's beyond self-entitled and completed into the land of the scummy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭strandroad

I know it doesn't fix it but I believe you won this thread!

While a large part of me is retching at the thought of it, another large part is utterly furious on your behalf.

This guy covered your wedding day in sh!t, lynching would be too good for him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭porsche959

The unions for the highest pay grade civil servants demanding that their salary increases be prioritised.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057196516

Greedy little ****s

Did you even read the link you posted? The PSEU are not the union for the highest pay grade civil servants. AHCPS is the union for management/professional grade. But most of the highest paid civil servants are not in a union.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Parent rang our school demanding to speak to teacher colleague...

Parent: "Id like to talk to Miss X "
    Receptionist : "Sorry, she's in class at the moment, I could ask her to ring u you after if its urgent"
    Parent: "How the hell could she ring me after.. Im at work for god sake"

• Advertisement

Armelodie wrote: »
    Parent rang our school demanding to speak to teacher colleague...

Parent: "Id like to talk to Miss X "
    Receptionist : "Sorry, she's in class at the moment, I could ask her to ring u you after if its urgent"
    Parent: "How the hell could she ring me after.. Im at work for god sake"

That's pretty bad.

But it just doesn't compare to a wedding day sh!tstorm :).

While a large part of me is retching at the thought of it, another large part is utterly furious on your behalf.

This guy covered your wedding day in sh!t, lynching would be too good for him!

I didn't tell you the worst part. We had to pay well over €1000 for the clean up, and he's on the dole and lives with his parents :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

Mitt Romney whole Presidential campaign in 2012

I didn't tell you the worst part. We had to pay well over €1000 for the clean up, and he's on the dole and lives with his parents :(

I think I want to cry.

I'm really sorry your day was ruined Mauzo. What a grade A sh!t, literally as well as figuratively.

The poor Hotel staff too, having to deal with that. They probably have to deal with the fallout (no pun intended) on review sites from other guests too. What a nightmare.

You should plan a little private weekend in Vegas and do it again for just the two of you, so you have a nice memory to counterbalance the sh!t.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭strandroad

I would present the bill to him and if he refuses to pay never talk to him again. What a specimen...

It was a really great wedding I have to say, it just went downhill as soon as I woke up.

Apologies for derailing the thread!! We had a great honeymoon anyway and just moved into our house, minus electricity :o

I'll never forget it, nobody will.

It was a really great wedding I have to say, it just went downhill as soon as I woke up.

Apologies for derailing the thread!! We had a great honeymoon anyway and just moved into our house, minus electricity :o

At least if you ever hear anyone say your wedding was sh!te, you know not to take it personally.

Well I'm glad it was just the latter part that was ruined, but I'd be presenting that sh!tehawk with the bill and threatening to take him to the small claims court.

Even if you don't want to, it'd do him no harm to be worried about it for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,717 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

He strolled into the bar the next day and sat down drinking with everyone. We sat outside someone's room with our close friends in disbelief.

There was 40 minimum. All our guests were gagging, running through the hotel holding their nose, how one man did it I don't know. It was 2 weeks ago and people are still talking about it.

I think he must have saved it up since we got engaged!! The attitude though, after all we did for him.

Was he not really embarrassed? I'd without doubt emigrate if it was me and never EVER return. I mean we've all crapped ourselves but that's the worst soiling yourself story I've ever heard!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Tin Foil Hat

And ye paid? I'd have told them to bog off and present their bill to Mr. Sh1ttypants.

Was he not really embarrassed? I'd without doubt emigrate if it was me and never EVER return. I mean we've all crapped ourselves but that's the worst soiling yourself story I've ever heard!

No we have not ALL crapped ourselves. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,472 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Make sure the plumbing is 100% before you organise the housewarming

No we have not ALL crapped ourselves. :(

I'm 100% sure that you did...many many times.

Oh and pissed yourself too....many many times.

I'm 100% sure that you did...many many times.

Oh and pissed yourself too....many many times.

Not post-potty training!

Not post-potty training!

You mean to say you've never sharted?

Strolled into the bar like he owned the place was how one guest put it.

Wasn't embarrassed at all.

Never, not even close.

I refuse to believe I'm unusual in that either.

Never, not even close.

I refuse to believe I'm unusual in that either.

You're weird :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭maguic24

Magaggie wrote: »
    I don't think I have actually. And I think people are assuming sh1tting oneself in public was what was meant. No, we definitely haven't all done that!

Not in public, never! I remember once having a bad case of the 24 hour vomiting bug, it was coming out both ends and there was no stopping it! :(

Although, I was in my own house and cleaned up my own sh*t.

There goes all my potential sexy PM's....:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭Shakespeare's Sister

A guy once sh-t himself when chatting me up. :cool:

(I have to treat it as a complimentary experience. :()

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

Magaggie wrote: »
    A guy once sh-t himself when chatting me up. :cool:

(I have to treat it as a complimentary experience. :()

Did he tell you or did you find the reek rising?

Advertisement