Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE 2K15 Thread

Options
1192021222325»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Load of WWE 2K15 stuff on sale on Xbox one at the moment. You can buy the game and all of the DLC for €70 which is a steal.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,775 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Load of WWE 2K15 stuff on sale on Xbox one at the moment. You can buy the game and all of the DLC for €70 which is a steal.

You're right for €70 they are stealing money from you. It's a poor game. Not worth €70 DLC or no DLC.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭da gamer

Picked up the hulkamania edition of this on ps4, it's a great collectors edition, very happy with it. Actually enjoying the game, gets better once you get used to the controls. Anyone playing this on ps4?

Finished the Path of The Warrior DLC, it was pretty decent and worth the money with guys like Ravishing Rick Rude, Macho King and Honky Tonk Man to name a few. If you're going to buy any 2K Showcase DLC, make sure it's this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭da gamer

Started the showcase mode tonight having put 6+ hours into career mode so far. I'm really enjoying the game. Showcase is brilliant. If there is anyone who is thinking of still picking this up I'd recommend it despite what some say about it. If you are willing to put in the initial couple of hours getting used to the controls, particularly the blocking, its worth it in the end and can be an enjoyable game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Now confirmed for release on PC. All the DLC will be free of charge with the game.

Some screens available here:
    http://m.imgur.com/a/iPOu3

Imagine the mods!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

WWE 2K15 PC

*Includes all DLC.

*Doesn't include Paige.

:pac:

Hey guys, I've started a 2K16 thread if anyone here is interested in talking about what they'd like to see!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Why does Hogan have a full head of hair in this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Now confirmed for release on PC. All the DLC will be free of charge with the game.

Some screens available here:
    http://m.imgur.com/a/iPOu3

Imagine the mods!

would need them for me to be interested. those screenshots looks horrible.

• Advertisement

bur wrote: »
    would need them for me to be interested. those screenshots looks horrible.
    You should like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe-L4_HKHW8

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sirsok

It really is a bad unenjoyable game. I decided to give it ago again as I got online to download some Caws, the quality of the caws are hindered due to the limited creation suite. The loading times really pisses me off. I was really looking forward to this game.

The Career mode I horrible, no cutscenes or real structure to the matches at all.

The game can be quite slow, I hate when about to do a ground attack the player may randomly pull the arm of his opponent and drag him away from the ropes.

I just fail to see how 2k found this to be a fun acceptable game to release

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

The chain wrestling mini game is so annoyingly slow and tedious.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Tinie wrote: »
    The chain wrestling mini game is so annoyingly slow and tedious.

I avoid it every time. Run attack, beat the snot out of the guy on the ground. Do enough damage, and you can just perform grapple moves rather than the collar elbow tie up. Or, just disable it in the options!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

€15 on XB1, is it worth picking up at this price?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

naughtb4 wrote: »
    €15 on XB1, is it worth picking up at this price?

I really enjoyed the game despite its flaws. But the new one is out in 3 weeks and early reports indicate it could be the best wrestling game ever released. A massive improvement over 2k15

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

I really enjoyed the game despite its flaws. But the new one is out in 3 weeks and early reports indicate it could be the best wrestling game ever released. A massive improvement over 2k15

Yeah but it will also be 70 euro :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Might as well go for the deluxe edition for afew extra euro as it has lots of extra dlc.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Money.
    It was just unforgivable the way they didn't fix the glitches with the DLC or anything.

Advertisement