Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE 2K15 Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,800 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Anyone care to give a quick review of their impressions of the current gen version thus far?

I'm not getting my copy until tomorrow (stupid no money wallet!)

I'm enjoying it, the graphics are vastly improved, I'm loving the stamina meter and the animations you make when you're shattered for example you pin someone by crawing over to a downed opponent and throwing an arm over to cover the opponent. The MyCareer mode is good so far, I'm still in nXt.

Universe is the same and many of the animations are the same which is hugely disappointing, there's alot more they could have done but as a previous poster said they'll hold off and drip feed new things every year to keep us coming back for more.

I'm hoping to start showcase tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,096 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Oh yeah I'm not overly bothered about the network I was just more messing around but the fact that it showed up like that just got me thinking that the DLC might be a problem if i went the USA route. Thats sound so Ill get to downloading 2k15 tonight

EDIT: Just one more question did you buy US psn cards or use paypal?

PSN cards from amazon

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Anyone else finding the finishers hard to hit

Pain in the hole ^^^

What are the two unlockables in the Cena-Mystero match in Showcase?

All I could unlock was Mysterio's alt outfit.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,383 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Pain in the hole ^^^

What are the two unlockables in the Cena-Mystero match in Showcase?

All I could unlock was Mysterio's alt outfit.

I think it's the '11 Raw Arena.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Finally.... Have this downloading now as we speak. Digital Deluxe off the US Store Ftw!

martyos121 wrote: »
    I think it's the '11 Raw Arena.

How do ya unlock ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I try to be

Is I'd Fight Gandhi still going? I met Tommy before. I'm enjoying this game on PS3.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Is I'd Fight Gandhi still going? I met Tommy before. I'm enjoying this game on PS3.

Yea, still battering away, lol. Tommy's a great lad, hasn't been with us since last year though. We've have a new singer, Mark from Donegal. free download of the last EP with him here. Played Electric Picnic there in September but just gona write new stuff for now.

haven't got a chance to play it on last gen... I get the criticism that it's just 2k14 with an updated roster and story modes but I thought 2k14 was pretty solid so I dont see the problem with focusing on current gen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

How do ya unlock ?

You have to perform an AA and then perform an AA and pin mysterio to win

• Advertisement

You have to perform an AA and then perform an AA and pin mysterio to win

So two AA's effectively?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Getting to grips with it last night still in NXT only had 1 or 2 matches in it, pretty much have my wrestler the way I want him... Any tips though I'm striggling with the game in general ha

Anyone who bought the Deluxe Edition from the US PSN store have issues with missing content?

I got my copy this morning, but don't have the 2 Sting models, 2 Hogan models or the accelerator.

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Anyone who bought the Deluxe Edition from the US PSN store have issues with missing content?

I got my copy this morning, but don't have the 2 Sting models, 2 Hogan models or the accelerator.

I think all the dlc will be tied to your us account and can't be used on your Irish account.

I've tried it both ways and still don't have it. Appears to be a common enough issue on Xbox, not so much for PS4, which is my console

Strangely, the accelerator appeared for download this morning, but still no Stings or Hogans

• Registered Users Posts: 4,501 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

The PS4/Xbone version is in argos for €59.99 if anyone is looking

• Registered Users Posts: 22,061 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Got the game in the post a 4gb update as you install :(

The PS4/Xbone version is in argos for €59.99 if anyone is looking

Out of stock in every shop (for xbox one).

Can't see it selling out so they must have got no stock in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

Out of stock in every shop (for xbox one).

Can't see it selling out so they must have got no stock in.

Well considering Gamestop sell their current gen titles for 74.99 yeah I'd say it did!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

At work so I can't check - but can I buy a digital version from my Xbox One?

duuuaaaane wrote: »
    At work so I can't check - but can I buy a digital version from my Xbox One?

Yup, there are digital versions available

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Dunno if this needs to be spoilered or not so I will just in case. Havent gone through career mode yet but
    I am hearing that when you play through career and win the title that the game basically fast forwards to your retirement match and thats it. You dont get to defend the title before that, have feuds, lose the title. So whats supposed to be a 15 yr span takes 4-6 yrs and thats it. Pretty lazy by the developers to just cut it short like that. They already cut enough from the game, this is just taking it a bit far.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,383 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Axwell wrote: »
    Dunno if this needs to be spoilered or not so I will just in case. Havent gone through career mode yet but
    I am hearing that when you play through career and win the title that the game basically fast forwards to your retirement match and thats it. You dont get to defend the title before that, have feuds, lose the title. So whats supposed to be a 15 yr span takes 4-6 yrs and thats it. Pretty lazy by the developers to just cut it short like that. They already cut enough from the game, this is just taking it a bit far.

Yeah this is 100% true, at least in my case. Its a lot shorter than I expected.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Got it a few hours ago for PS4. am loving the gameplay so far. its the small things that make the game for me, little animations, the pacing.. the way people climb the top rope now. Some great back and forth matches that are a big improvement from last year. just starting Showcase mode now

I'm loving the pacing of the matches, the tie ups and the stamina bar.

However, I absolutely hate the reversal and pin systems.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Yea, still battering away, lol. Tommy's a great lad, hasn't been with us since last year though. We've have a new singer, Mark from Donegal. free download of the last EP with him here. Played Electric Picnic there in September but just gona write new stuff for now.

haven't got a chance to play it on last gen... I get the criticism that it's just 2k14 with an updated roster and story modes but I thought 2k14 was pretty solid so I dont see the problem with focusing on current gen.

Cheers for the update on the band.

I'd say it's only a matter of time before I go next gen myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

All it's missing is a fake handlebar mustache.

4FmQdG.jpg
    6CcB3n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Is that a real signature?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,842 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Is that a real signature?

yes

Advertisement