Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE 2K15 Thread

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

• Registered Users Posts: 21,383 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

It's gotten to the point where I've turned nearly every song off in this game. This is quite possibly the worst soundtrack for any piece of media I've ever owned.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,501 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

So who's wrestler is Thomas the tank adkins? Was just in a feud with him

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

hahahaha that was my guy

Was it just a generic feud or did anything decent happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

Ill hazard a guess and say Mitch Koobski

• Advertisement

hahahaha that was my guy

You attacked my guy after a match putting him out of action for a few weeks and your guy ran through everyone for a few weeks, then nobody would face him at TLC so I returned and ended his reign of terror ha It was short but decent.

I genuinely had no idea who it was when he first showed up

Edit: Oh ya you had the rock tweeting about you being the next big thing and all that as well.

You attacked my guy after a match putting him out of action for a few weeks and your guy ran through everyone for a few weeks, then nobody would face him at TLC so I returned and ended his reign of terror ha It was short but decent.

I genuinely had no idea who it was when he first showed up

Edit: Oh ya you had the rock tweeting about you being the next big thing and all that as well.

Exact same thing happened in my career with someone's geniusly named CAW, Borden Stevens.

martyos121 wrote: »
    Exact same thing happened in my career with someone's geniusly named CAW, Borden Stevens.

Did he look like sting?

Did he look like sting?

Yep, exact copy of the real in-game Sting, and imported into career mode.
    Same entrance, moveset, everything.

Still haven't found out who's it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Just watching that video with Sting and IGN, where he's watching the simulation of himself vs. The Undertaker. I must say, he comes across as quite a decent character. I was never a huge fan of his in-ring work, but I am able to understand the appeal of him with everything lately.

• Advertisement

Just watching that video with Sting and IGN, where he's watching the simulation of himself vs. The Undertaker. I must say, he comes across as quite a decent character. I was never a huge fan of his in-ring work, but I am able to understand the appeal of him with everything lately.

Everything about Sting is amazing and captivating in my opinion.

Until he gets in the ring, then he's just ordinary. Not a great wrestler anymore, can't say how good he was in WCW though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

hahahaha that was my guy

He was in my Career mode too, I didnt know it was a career invasion CAW until they announced him as Thomas The Tank and I lol'ed. It was just a generic match I think that Vickie put me in and then a feud started. Something popped up though that my online connection was down and it couldn't be updated or some crap. not sure what that was about... maybe it bounces some data back to you or something about the feud? or maybe it wasn't able to download anyone else's characters into My Career. either way yours was the only one I've encountered

Until he gets in the ring, then he's just ordinary. Not a great wrestler anymore, can't say how good he was in WCW though.

For sure, he was a good wrestler, but a little overrated perhaps as well? I definitely think the length of his career and his constant resistance of Vince McMahon added to his appeal with wrestling fans as well. He is a smart businessman.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

I started playing showcase mode last night - HHH vs HBK.

What, in the blue hell, went wrong with HBK's character model? His face looks like a melted hot water bottle. Hideous. I've seen pics of them scanning his face in to the game, so how did they get it so bad? Some of the models are ridiculously bad - and this is on the Next Gen version

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    I started playing showcase mode last night - HHH vs HBK.

What, in the blue hell, went wrong with HBK's character model? His face looks like a melted hot water bottle. Hideous. I've seen pics of them scanning his face in to the game, so how did they get it so bad? Some of the models are ridiculously bad - and this is on the Next Gen version

his hairline is ridiculous but apparently its Michaels that insists they add back his hair from his receding hairline. they've brought it down so low that I doubt he's ever had that hairline even in his 20s...

so stupid, who does he think he's foolin

Well Shawn Michaels seems to be a little insecure about his appearance. On the Shawn vs. Bret feature there's a part where he's saying his eye goes crossed "sometimes" due to the detached retina. Also, the whole Hulk Hogan hair thing, and he still keeps it long. It's a bit embarrassing.

Well Shawn Michaels seems to be a little insecure about his appearance. On the Shawn vs. Bret feature there's a part where he's saying his eye goes crossed "sometimes" due to the detached retina. Also, the whole Hulk Hogan hair thing, and he still keeps it long. It's a bit embarrassing.

He has an outrageous dose of the Boss Eye alright - seemingly, Kane chokeslammed him hard, causing the eye muscle to tear

Really? I would have assumed that it was a boot to the face that caused it. He's very delicate.... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

Check out his matches against Ric Flair, Vader and Cactus Jack from the late 80's/early 90s.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Yb8vBBQ.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

"Batista defeats Daniel Bryan in a submission only match for the WWE Championship"

I can picture that going down well, and at the Royal Rumble of all events, Batista goes over Bryan again :P

I have a big card lined up on Universe mode for tomorrow with my friends. The main event is Roman Reigns challenging Daniel Bryan for the world championship. It's still real to me dammit.

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    He has an outrageous dose of the Boss Eye alright - seemingly, Kane chokeslammed him hard, causing the eye muscle to tear

No but..... it was the Jeritron 5000!!!!

Did they blame it on that thing with Chris Jericho in kayfabe or something? I never heard that!!!!

Did they blame it on that thing with Chris Jericho in kayfabe or something? I never heard that!!!!

I think they said he got a detached retina the following week.

I have a vague recollection of that actually. Was this around the time they had the ladder match?

I have a vague recollection of that actually. Was this around the time they had the ladder match?

Dont remember a ladder match but think it was round the time when Jericho went mega-heel and punched Shawn's wife in the face

Ya. He smashed HBK's face into the obscenely expensive Jeritron 5000.

Shawn came out to announce his retirement with wife in tow.. Jericho legit knocked Rebecca out (by mistake), so they had a street fight or unsanctioned match, so Shawn could have his revenge.

The ladder match was for the title, and Jericho had a tooth broke in half during the match (I've just read y2J's latest book, so this feud is fresh in my mind)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Great American Bash- Jericho smashes Shawns face into the Jeritron5000 and detaches his retina. Comes out later (blood still on him) and says to the crowd to remember the night Jericho retired HBK

Summerslam- Jericho knocks out Shawn's wife as he says he's retiring.

Shawn and Jericho brawl in an unsanctioned match

Unforgiven- Jericho wins the title after Punk gets screwed out of the championship scramble match and is forced to forfeit the title.

No Mercy- Jericho Vs HBK in a ladder match. Jericho loses half a tooth and the feud fizzles out.

Survivor Series- Cena Returns and takes the title after breaking his neck at summerslam

Armageddon- Jericho has a rematch with Cena, loses and then goes on to fued with Flair, Snuka, Steamboat and Mickey Rourke

One of those weird time periods that just sticks out really well for some reason

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

You know playing that HHH-HBK feud makes me feel sad....We never really get any feuds even close to that level of intensity any more :(

Advertisement