Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE 2K15 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Dont remember a ladder match but think it was round the time when Jericho went mega-heel and punched Shawn's wife in the face
    There was one pay per view where they had a ladder match for the World Championship.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

God, the career mode in this is dire.

I pretty much just wrestled the same 5 people in rotation for 5 years and kept getting told they had "nothing" for me until they let me win the WWE title (after being stripped of the Big Gold Belt for defending it ten times!), fight some awful random CAW who was "the future of the WWE" and then the credits rolled.

Turns out i missed a bunch of unlocks somehow but i honestly don't care enough to do another career to get them because the guy i have is already at 100 rating.

Debating whether to finish the rest of the showcase bits and tool around with some universe stuff or just trade the game in.

The actual mechanics in the ring are great but everything else about the game is a bit cack.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

God, the career mode in this is dire.

I pretty much just wrestled the same 5 people in rotation for 5 years and kept getting told they had "nothing" for me until they let me win the WWE title (after being stripped of the Big Gold Belt for defending it ten times!), fight some awful random CAW who was "the future of the WWE" and then the credits rolled.

Turns out i missed a bunch of unlocks somehow but i honestly don't care enough to do another career to get them because the guy i have is already at 100 rating.

Debating whether to finish the rest of the showcase bits and tool around with some universe stuff or just trade the game in.

The actual mechanics in the ring are great but everything else about the game is a bit cack.

I hate the performance centre. I won the NXT title after losing all of my qualifying matches.

I really hope they release a huge patch for this

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,297 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    I hate the performance centre. I won the NXT title after losing all of my qualifying matches.

I really hope they release a huge patch for this

It really is awful. Far too much of a slog through every match to be anyway enjoyable. I'll be trading it in pretty soon methinks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

The career progression sounds pretty realistic to be fair.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

1192m4y.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 21,383 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I'll say this much, they've done a good job of making me hate Vickie in the game as much as I did in real life.

Fair play to them for that. Really, I'm eternally grateful.

So do you actually interact with her backstage or what is it like? I haven't seen anything of what the career mode is like online. I assume you go through training drills and the like with Bill.

for anyone on PS4 thats interested, I made this Alt. Attire for Austin that's up on Community Creations now.

Search tags - Stone Cold, Seandotcomm.

Was a bítch to make given the limitations of the mode but with a bitta custom texturing it came out pretty cool.

2ljnygj.jpg
    vhrl7r.jpg
    m96bk1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

So does that go in automaticlly as a new attire or does it come up as a new character haven't even tried to download anything yet

• Advertisement

So does that go in automaticlly as a new attire or does it come up as a new character haven't even tried to download anything yet

You just need to go into Edit Superstar and then go to "information" or whatever, and underneath where you pick the hometown / call names etc. you can select "Use as Alternate Attire". Otherwise it'll be a separate character. It's annoying but you have to upload them and download them as a separate character but once its downloaded, you just have to assign it as the alt. attire.

You only have 25 slots overall and whether its an alt attire, separate character or original caw, it's gona take up one of those slots

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,800 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

-- BENOIT BAN: 2K Games banned a "WWE 2K15" video game user for two weeks after uploading Chris Benoit images to the game's community creations section. The user initially was not told why he was banned, then received a response that uploading Benoit's likeness is a violation of the game's terms of service.

Well that's a bit harsh on the user. Especially if you're like me and you never read the small print!

So you mean to say people can't download CAWs of Chris Benoit ? That's a bit harsh

Had a fun tag match there (my first) between the Usos and Warrior/Sheamus. The dynamics in the tag matches have improved somewhat, and I found between the interference from the opposing team, the hot tags and the breaking up of pins, that the match was quite exciting. Lasted about 25 mins too

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Every time I think about trading it in, I come across some horrible glitchy physics that make me laugh and I change my mind.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,919 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

10846504_10205135029485020_6701402990871550485_n.jpg?oh=789ce7e8bf86d8b3bd12ae9897f60dc5&oe=550016AB

So you mean to say people can't download CAWs of Chris Benoit ? That's a bit harsh

I saw a benoit up there the other day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

https://wwe.2k.com/index.php/news/single/wwe-2k15-patch-1.02-notes

Here are the patch notes for the latest patch. As I don't have the game yet (getting the Hulkamania edition at Christmas), I'd appreciate if you could inform me of how much or how little this patch has affected the game.

10846504_10205135029485020_6701402990871550485_n.jpg?oh=789ce7e8bf86d8b3bd12ae9897f60dc5&oe=550016AB

Welcome to 2K , i am starting to get worried. EA dont let you share fighters on the UFC game due to copyright issues. I can see 2K doing the same thing in the future.

I think I'll stick this on now and play Raw the way I wish it was going for me tonight. More realistic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Yay or Nay on this? Seems pretty poorly reviewed by what I can see

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Nay

Nay. Disappointingly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

Nay, only if you can pick it up for a tenner... and that's pushing it.

I downloaded good versions of all the New Japan guys and loving it ...It's a good game its not amazing though ,

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

I downloaded the WCW Pack hoping of some sort of joy not to be as a result it's the final straw no entrance music no titantron no move set & just one attire can't believe I wasted €5 or so Lex Luger attire is a random nWo shirt & red pants

I downloaded the WCW and Hulk Hogan packs yesterday, and got the free download of Paige too. I can't understand why they would leave out such large chunks of the characters. It's shocking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

I can't understand why they would leave out such large chunks of the characters.

Money.

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Concannon7

So got this the other day. Must say I'm enjoing it so far. I really like the in ring part of the game except I can not get used to reversals at all. Find it hard to time it fight. Also it's much harder to kick out than previous games.

Now career mode. I loved the idea of it, but it seems fixed at points. When the computer wants you to lose you will know it. Difficulty goes up and down without much reason. I'm a two time NXT champion though, am wrestling on Superstars and all set for my PPV debut on Extreme Rules. We will see how that goes.

Also if anyone is interested in a few online games you can add me Concannon7. I'm also interested in seeing other peoples CAWs appear in my career.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Waiting for this to come for Videogame plus along with the Crew. Picked both up for €65 on their sale on stephens day. Hoping it's going to be decent . Haven't had a wrestling game in a couple of years now.

Advertisement