Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE 2K15 Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Tells the story on IGN about it. They deliver all the cards to your house in a load of boxes and you have to sign them. Austin took 6 months, Taker took 4 months but they had to keep at him to get it done. Once they told Hogan that, he apparently banged it out in around two or three weeks.

Garseys wrote: »
    Well considering Gamestop sell their current gen titles for 74.99 yeah I'd say it did!

I havent checked since earlier to see if its in stock but theres no way it sold out in EVERY argos in the country.

Argos have good prices but halo and gta took at least 48 hours to come into stock.

EDIT yes theyre in stock now. Late delivery.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 mike316

Has anyone got the Digital Deluxe from Irish PSN? If so does it include Sting and Hogan? Also, has anyone bought from Argos? Id so, does that include the Stinger? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,501 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

mike316 wrote: »
    Has anyone got the Digital Deluxe from Irish PSN? If so does it include Sting and Hogan? Also, has anyone bought from Argos? Id so, does that include the Stinger? Thanks.

If you pick up any game early on they usually have the pre order bonus. Thats how it works I think the first batch or 2 of a new game has the pre order on it.

There is a sticker on the front to tell you it's included anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Yup picked mine up in Argos today for PS4, didn't prebook and I got the Sting DLC anyway.

Just tried mapping my face into the game.

Annoyingly complicated and it's just a custom logo to put over your CAW's face. Waste of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Annoyingly complicated and it's just a custom logo to put over your CAW's face. Waste of time.

Worked great for me actually. maybe I have a very "default" face..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,096 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

GAme still has its usual flaws despite all the hype.

I've got into a routine of running clothesline, stomp, stomp, stomp *CPU reverses on fourth stomp and stands up*, running clothesline, repeat.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

I've got into a routine of running clothesline, stomp, stomp, stomp *CPU reverses on fourth stomp and stands up*, running clothesline, repeat.

There's a T Shirt slogan in that somewhere...

Run

clothesline

Stomp

repeat

• Registered Users Posts: 21,383 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Jaysus, are you me? :D I usually throw a taunt or two in as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭Ridley

The Complicated Face of the Boards.ie™

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

picked it up yesterday. Graphically stunning game and the pacing of the matches is Perfect (as someone who's been playing EA UFC this is exactly what I wanted.

Anyone notice, most of the Community Creation superstars have almost the exact same face?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,618 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

martyos121 wrote: »
    Yeah this is 100% true, at least in my case. Its a lot shorter than I expected.

Is the WWE Universe Mode still in the game?

Is the WWE Universe Mode still in the game?

Yup

• Registered Users Posts: 14,842 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Stolen from neogaf

iB31SvLUdMigB.gif

ySYelxz.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Really enjoying the game so far, but I do love glitches in games so when I find one here I'm in heaven.

So far I was playing as HBK, went to give Kofi a super kick from the corner, when Rowan threw a ladder into the ring at the same time. Ladder hit HBK, I floated above the ring and kept doing the animation for the set up to the super kick.

Also had my CAW get hip tossed into the ring steps, only for him to sink THROUGH the steps. His legs were the only thing visible for about 30 seconds, kicking into the air!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Anybody have trouble downloading the season pass for PS4? I purchased it but cant see it available for download anywhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,383 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

max life wrote: »
    Anybody have trouble downloading the season pass for PS4? I purchased it but cant see it available for download anywhere!

Doesn't need to be downloaded as far as I can tell. Just like the accelerator, it will say "Purchased" when you check the store, and it works in the game.

Also it's bad form on 2K's part that the season pass only includes Paige and the DLC Showcases. You still have to pay extra for the WCW and NXT superstar packs.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Some people are kicking up a stink about if you upload Benoit related imagery/CAWs 2k will ban you.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,160 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

cant get used to the controls

on ps4 how do u do suplexs, body slams etc

X button and directions

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Playing universe mode.

Hogan (face) vs. Randy with Brock as his manager (heels)

Match going fine

Cut-scene

Seth (face) distracts Hogan and Randy hits him with an ax-handle

Hogan glitch from the ring into the audience.

I get Hogan back into the ring before the ten count.

Big boot, leg drop combo Randy go for the pin.

Brock goes to break up the pin, Seth attacks him.

Get the three count

Cutsceen

Orton now face

Seth and Orton are not seen for the rest of the month.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Vision of Disorder

I could see that happening on Raw. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

Any thoughts on MyCareer mode in this game?

Mine was a slog for the first four hours, then I got into a feud with the shield for four weeks which lasted an hour, and now a slog again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,501 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Mine was a slog for the first four hours, then I got into a feud with the shield for four weeks which lasted an hour, and now a slog again.

Is that the line 'we've got nothing for you but you can pick your own match' I thought that was pretty bad. They should be trying to grab your attention eary on in the mode not just having you repeat the same stuff over and over

Advertisement