Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE 2K15 Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

IGN are on the payroll. They had the "First Look" month, which was absolutely useless anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,383 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

So excited to play this. My PSN is kaptinofwAr121, feel free to add me, want loads of different CAWs running around my career mode. :D Thinking of making Prince Devitt/Finn Balor and taking him to the top!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

martyos121 wrote: »
    So excited to play this. My PSN is kaptinofwAr121, feel free to add me, want loads of different CAWs running around my career mode. :D Thinking of making Prince Devitt/Finn Balor and taking him to the top!

Ha was thinking the same.....hope your Finn Balor doesnt attack mine :)

PSN: irish_stevo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Is there anyone here playing it for the older gen. consoles? I am on PlayStation 3 still. I'm glad that I didn't just but a new console for this game solely, based on the reviews that are out.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

The review embargo is over

SmugGenuineChick.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

A lot of 6 and 7 scores coming in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

This will be the first one I haven't bought, including the PS1 games. It looked a bit suspicious with no gameplay at all shown. I usually play one or two matches before realising it's the exact same game once again. It needs a completely new game from scratch.

I'll buy it. I've seen plenty of game play videos, they're all on this page jericholic!

Of the reviews if read, they all seem to focus on what's missing in creation modes etc. I can live without all of them, and rarely used then anyhow. Not many reviews have spoken at length about the new game play mechanics, other than the slower pace and new stamina system.

Those are things I'm looking forward to, and should lead to some epic contests

Does anyone know why I'm only able to exhibition matches and only pick 6 wrestlers? Every other menu is greyed out and inactive?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

Seen someone streaming a match and the undertaker beat lesnar for the title and he was really celebrating, getting up on the ropes and falling on his knees, pretty much everything taker doesn't do. Strange.

Well they just use the same animations year in and year out for the celebrations. That is frustrating when you think back to the first SmackDown game where they were all unique celebrations.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Does anyone know why I'm only able to exhibition matches and only pick 6 wrestlers? Every other menu is greyed out and inactive?

If it's downloaded from one of the stores, the game is still downloading and installing bit by bit.

Either that or you somehow downloaded the demo by mistake.

Is that how it works when you download it from an online store? Sounds kind of frustrating really. Do any of ye ever get together and have a few tournaments on the games each year?

If it's downloaded from one of the stores, the game is still downloading and installing bit by bit.

Either that or you somehow downloaded the demo by mistake.

Yeah it musyt be still downloading? How long does it usually take? Should the game be open or have it closed?

Well if it's working away while you have it open, I can't imagine that there'd be any problem playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Well if it's working away while you have it open, I can't imagine that there'd be any problem playing.

The initial download is 4gb, that much allows you to play with the 6 guys 1v1. the full download is 22gb I think. Wish I got the digital edition but preordered the Hogan edition from Gamestop so will be Friday before I get playing. I think I'll really like the game despite the negative aspects. I prefer regular matches as opposed to gimmick matches and the roster is pretty strong when you include NXT guys and the planned DLC. I'll be happy enough making alternate attires for the current roster rather than downloading CAWS. even with some really great CAWS available on last gen games, I pretty much never used them, never mind Diva Caws.

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    A lot of 6 and 7 scores coming in.

Which convert to a 4 for gamers. As i was saying in the past its a heavily reduced game but because its the first WWE game on a NG platform it will sell. Next year they will re-introduce all those lost features and use them as a selling tool. They have been doing it for years, suckers are still buying.

The initial download is 4gb, that much allows you to play with the 6 guys 1v1. the full download is 22gb I think. Wish I got the digital edition but preordered the Hogan edition from Gamestop so will be Friday before I get playing. I think I'll really like the game despite the negative aspects. I prefer regular matches as opposed to gimmick matches and the roster is pretty strong when you include NXT guys and the planned DLC. I'll be happy enough making alternate attires for the current roster rather than downloading CAWS. even with some really great CAWS available on last gen games, I pretty much never used them, never mind Diva Caws.
    For sure, the gimmick matches I would only really use once in a while, if I am on a pay per view in Universe mode or something. Aside from that, are you a musician?

For sure, the gimmick matches I would only really use once in a while, if I am on a pay per view in Universe mode or something. Aside from that, are you a musician?

I try to be

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,096 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

I downloaded alt attires for Rollins and Ambrose. I thought we could assign these to the actual in game guys and not have them as separate wrestlers in the game ?

I downloaded alt attires for Rollins and Ambrose. I thought we could assign these to the actual in game guys and not have them as separate wrestlers in the game ?

You can, but you may have to go in and edit the details to change it to that. I dont have the game yet but have seen a video where you can choose to have it as an alternate attire in the info menu

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,800 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I never realised universe mode was returning that was a nice little surprise

He's putting those educated feet to good use:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

He's putting those educated feet to good use:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Who's that, the Big Show?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,800 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

The commentating has gone the same way as FIFA. it's the same base lines every year and new stuff occurs at the start of the match. In fifa discussing the World Cup and in wwe discussing WM30

• Registered Users Posts: 4,501 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

So how many have gone the USA account route? I know this question has been asked but I just want to make sure before I pay for it that way. When you buy the digital deluxe version of the US account that gives you all the DLC and it works with your Irish account? I downloaded the WWE network app yesterday and when I went to open it in my irish account it said I didnt have the rights to use this content or something. Could the same happen to the DLC on 2k15?

So how many have gone the USA account route? I know this question has been asked but I just want to make sure before I pay for it that way. When you buy the digital deluxe version of the US account that gives you all the DLC and it works with your Irish account? I downloaded the WWE network app yesterday and when I went to open it in my irish account it said I didnt have the rights to use this content or something. Could the same happen to the DLC on 2k15?

I went the USA route.

I had the two stings and two hogans on my Irish account :)

WWE Network - you need a DNS service like unblock-us to use the WWENetwork on PS4. Costs about 3-4euro a month. You've the hard part done by installing the app. check out www.unblock-us.com

Anyone care to give a quick review of their impressions of the current gen version thus far?

I'm not getting my copy until tomorrow (stupid no money wallet!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,501 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

I went the USA route.

I had the two stings and two hogans on my Irish account :)

WWE Network - you need a DNS service like unblock-us to use the WWENetwork on PS4. Costs about 3-4euro a month. You've the hard part done by installing the app. check out www.unblock-us.com

Oh yeah I'm not overly bothered about the network I was just more messing around but the fact that it showed up like that just got me thinking that the DLC might be a problem if i went the USA route. Thats sound so Ill get to downloading 2k15 tonight

EDIT: Just one more question did you buy US psn cards or use paypal?

Advertisement