Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money in the Bank 2014 Thread *POSSIBLE PPV SPOILERS*

Options
1131415161719»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Oh come on. Horrible? Really? Usos vs The Wyatts-Very good. Paige vs Naomi-good, Rose vs Sandow-Least favourite bit of the night. MITB match-Very good. Rusev vs Big E-Good. Layla vs Summer Rae-Was alright for the time they were given Main Event-ok. Hardly a horrible PPV

Have to agree that it was far from horrible. It wasnt a perfect PPV, but horrible??? come on.

Apart from paige and Naomi and Sandow v Rose, I enjoyed the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Come on?It was horrible, i sat and watched this with a few mates and we all agreed, maybe the expectations were two high, but the MITB were lacklustre, especially the main event one. I enjoyed the tag match but what else happened that you wouldnt normally see on Raw. Rusev and Big E had a similar match last time around. It didnt feel like a good PPV at all.

Generally Im happy with and would react the same way at someone calling it horrible as the above guys, but i really didnt enjoy it, at times it felt like a chore watching it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I am a

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I am a

Go on.... :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭colmufc

I am a

tease

• Advertisement
Advertisement