Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money in the Bank 2014 Thread *POSSIBLE PPV SPOILERS*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Zemuppet

Summer Rae or Layla. Who would you rather?

Layla. Totally. Big hips. Bigger butt. Gimme gimme gimme :pac:

Seriously? Pick one or the other. To quote the great Tommy Dreamer "I'll take them both. I'm hardcore!"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I am a man.
    I am straight.
    WWE divas, and yes, even stephanie dress sexy on WWE TV to get the interest of the demographic that I fall into.

Are you just looking for an argument?

He tried to pick one with me over my Lana comment i just ignored it and moved on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

Summer Rae or Layla. Who would you rather?

Layla. Totally. Big hips. Bigger butt. Gimme gimme gimme :pac:

You are on a roll here. Fantastic contributions. Could you get any more immature? Comments on women's breasts, hips, buttocks and lecherous rapey comments inside a five minute span. Good stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

He tried to pick one with me over my Lana comment i just ignored it and moved on

You can't expect an A+ argument from a B+ poster :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

I am a man.
    I am straight.
    WWE divas, and yes, even stephanie dress sexy on WWE TV to get the interest of the demographic that I fall into.

Are you just looking for an argument?

You need to do better than "I am a straight man ergo I have the divine privilege to make sleazy comments on women". That WWE's producers are a bit sleazy in how they present women is little to no justification tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭The White Feather

I really hope Cena doesnt win this!

• Site Banned Posts: 433 ✭✭Donegal Dan

You are on a roll here. Fantastic contributions. Could you get any more immature? Comments on women's breasts, hips, buttocks and lecherous rapey comments inside a five minute span. Good stuff.

Oh for f*cks sake. We're grown men writing on an internet forum at 3am whilst simultaneously watching a WWE event,

Its safe to say that none of us are 100% mature.

Ape you really are in the wrong thread here

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭nazmoalex

Not much talk of a double grab, but it could happen. Cena and Reigns :D

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭IanMc666

I seriously can't believe there's arguments about sexism on a WWE thread. A WWE thread!! Probably one of the most sexist and derogatory towards women promotions in the world at one point. All anyone on here is doing is admiring their beauty in a very lad way.

Jesus Christ.

Anywho, more importantly, main event time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,188 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

You've got some issues mate.
    We are all watching a program with muscular dudes, all sweaty, half naked & rolling around in a ring touching other :pac:

But god forbid I mentioned how stephanie has big breasts :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

I am actually breaking my balls laughing at you right now :pac: No joke like.... I am laughing as I type this. lol. Thank you. lol. :pac::pac::pac::D

I'll be very surprised if he doesn't,home state n all.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

That is a nice shirt Bray's sporting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭shineon23

Was trying to place Cessaro's theme music and thought for a second Perry Saturn was showing up :(

Did anyone else notice Wyatt mentioning Boston looking for a cheap pop perhaps

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Nice sexist comment there. Have you anything interesting and/or of substance to add?

I think he meant to say... don't they ALL have lovely busts

20bf548a-87b2-4c16-b0d8-6aeb22b14286.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭Kerplunk124

InB4 **** storm

23f.gif

Why the hell is Reigns still coming out through the crowd and to the Shield music when Ambrose has stopped carve out you're own personality for **** sake

Cesaro and Reigns arent ready yet for the titles though. They need more time

• Site Banned Posts: 433 ✭✭Donegal Dan

Bookies have him and
    Kane
    as favourites. Now that
    Steph and Triple H are at ringside
    Id put my money on
    The Big Red.

• Advertisement

if kane wins, we riot....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

IanMc666 wrote: »
    I seriously can't believe there's arguments about sexism on a WWE thread. A WWE thread!! Probably one of the most sexist and derogatory towards women promotions in the world at one point. All anyone on here is doing is admiring their beauty in a very lad way.

Jesus Christ.

Anywho, more importantly, main event time.
    I don't get your argument? Just because a promotion is sexist doesn't mean everyone watching it has to be. Just like we aren't all patriotic, beer-swilling rednecks. And we wonder why people laugh at us when we tell them we watch wrestling

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Did anyone else notice Wyatt mentioning Boston looking for a cheap pop perhaps
    Nah, he does that every time he comes out.

"(insert city name)....we're here" *blow*

I thought he used just say we're here i can't remember him saying the city name before

Reigns to win and Rollins to cash would be absolutely epic,would be a great progression from The Shield breakup.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭IanMc666

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    I don't get your argument? Just because a promotion is sexist doesn't mean everyone watching it has to be. Just like we aren't all patriotic, beer-swilling rednecks. And we wonder why people laugh at us when we tell them we watch wrestling

Ah no, I'm no saying it means everyone has to be that way.

I'm just saying it in an ironic way. I've never, ever seen anyone offended over a few lads commenting on women in the WWE before.

Kane shouldn't be near the title picture at all. He should be used to put guys over who are coming up like Dean Ambrose and Reigns. Boring giving him the Championship

If its a heel, Id prefer to see Orton win or maybe Sheamus turning heel winning it with HHHs help

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Angron wrote: »
    Nah, he does that every time he comes out.

"(insert city name)....we're here" *blow*

Probably spent a day in a studio with a map to record it in the one go.

I'd say that gets boring quick

I thought he used just say we're here i can't remember him saying the city name before
    Well maybe he doesn't do it every time, but I certainly remember hearing him do it a few times before.

• Advertisement

bradlente wrote: »
    Reigns to win and Rollins to cash would be absolutely epic,would be a great progression from The Shield breakup.

Reigns win, HHH and Kane beat the jaysus out of him, Rollins comes out to cash in and Reigns superman punches the flupp out of everyone and retains. That'd be class

Advertisement