Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money in the Bank 2014 Thread *POSSIBLE PPV SPOILERS*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,188 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Dave Chappelle does Samuel L Jackson? :confused:

:pac:
    They went to a shot outside of the Sam Adams statue :P

• Site Banned Posts: 433 ✭✭Donegal Dan

The first MITB match and Lana's legs aside, this is one of the weakest PPVs in a long, long time.

Non WWE Network subscribers paid how much for this? $40??

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,873 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Ah hava dreama!

Just feel like posting this considering the yanks :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Big E wearing red, white, and blue to support America, very different to the white, blue, and red worn by Rusev.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Yey flegs

• Registered Users Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭The White Feather

Be great if Val Venis came out to have his way with Lana as we all know what Lana backwards is :pac: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

The first MITB match and Lana's legs aside, this is one of the weakest PPVs in a long, long time.

Non WWE Network subscribers paid how much for this? $40??
    Really? Very good tag match, Divas title match was good. Only bad thing in the PPV so far was Rose vs Sandow!

Interesting match in the sense you rarely have two shit-brick houses going against each other.

Awesome bump by Ruslev when he took the spear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 halfahead

Gotta love WWE (Vince's) logic.. Trying to be a legit entertainment company and get away from pro wrestling's perception as a circus pandering to rednecks. Then we get a xenophobic attempt at cheap heat with a gimmick straight out of a mid 80's mediocre action film, complete with USA/Russia flags at ringside, so we know who to root for.

This kind of thing, along with the woeful commentary and awkward visual presentation is incredibly off putting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

Interesting match in the sense you rarely have two shit-brick houses going against each other.

Fwiw they had the same match last month. Cesaro, Barrett and Sheamus have had similar (and better) sh*t brick house matches recentlt.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Is it weird the Big E and Rusev both probably have bigger tits than Lana

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

And yet I still know which I'd rather see.

No. Just sexist.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭Ridley

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Really? Very good tag match, Divas title match was good. Only bad thing in the PPV so far was Rose vs Sandow!

That wasn't bad either. :(

Dislike the super camel clutch in general but credit to them for making that look painful.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭IanMc666

Booker T is so nuts, it's great.

WWE producer Kevin Dunn: "Vince all of our top stars are in just two matches"

Vince: "Oh dear"

Kevin: "Yup"

Vince: "Rusev and two Divas matches. They'll love that. Right?"

• Registered Users Posts: 23,151 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Booker = John Giles
    Christian = Richie Sadlier
    Alex Riley = Didi Hamann

Renee = Bill

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Ridley wrote: »
    That wasn't bad either. :(

Dislike the super camel clutch in general but credit to them for making that look painful.
    It was bad because I hate seeing Sandow being a jobber dressing up. Wasn't a bad match, was just bad for Sandow! And I also dislike Rose

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭TGJD

halfahead wrote: »
    Gotta love WWE (Vince's) logic.. Trying to be a legit entertainment company and get away from pro wrestling's perception as a circus pandering to rednecks. Then we get a xenophobic attempt at cheap heat with a gimmick straight out of a mid 80's mediocre action film, complete with USA/Russia flags at ringside, so we know who to root for.

This kind of thing, along with the woeful commentary and awkward visual presentation is incredibly off putting.

Dont you mean off putin? Huh? Yeah?

I'm going to bed.

Stephanie has quite the big bust.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭shineon23

Fair play to Brie, got her phone hooked up to the titantron :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭The White Feather

I think they are building Rusev along nicely.If Cena ends up as champ it would be great to see Rusev come out to challenge him and then beat him. Then you have a credible threat for Cena rather than going through all this domination to get beaten first go round.

Then you have the basic Rocky 4 set up for Cena in the rematch.

Stephanie has quite the big bust.
    Nice sexist comment there. Have you anything interesting and/or of substance to add?

Summer Rae or Layla. Who would you rather?

Layla. Totally. Big hips. Bigger butt. Gimme gimme gimme :pac:

Nice sexist comment there. Have you anything interesting and/or of substance to add?

I am a man.
    I am straight.
    WWE divas, and yes, even stephanie dress sexy on WWE TV to get the interest of the demographic that I fall into.

Are you just looking for an argument?

Dont make me choose :(

I'm inclined to say Summer Rae.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Roman Reigns as played by Jason Momoa lol

Advertisement