Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money in the Bank 2014 Thread *POSSIBLE PPV SPOILERS*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭Kerplunk124

He says it like 90% of the time

• Registered Users Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭The White Feather

Angron wrote: »
    Well maybe he doesn't do it every time, but I certainly remember hearing him do it a few times before.

He does it all the time now for a good while

• Site Banned Posts: 433 ✭✭Donegal Dan

bradlente wrote: »
    Reigns to win and Rollins to cash would be absolutely epic,would be a great progression from The Shield breakup.

There's no way Reigns or Cesaro are winning their first title on anything less than Mania, SummerSlam, Survivor Series or the Rumble.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

IanMc666 wrote: »
    Ah no, I'm no saying it means everyone has to be that way.

I'm just saying it in an ironic way. I've never, ever seen anyone offended over a few lads commenting on women in the WWE before.
    There was one thread on here where the comments were quite rapey and distrurbing. Don't think there has been anything of that level here tonight but some posters on here do have some unhealthy obsessions with some of the Diva's (by here I mean boards as a whole)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Reigns win, HHH and Kane beat the jaysus out of him, Rollins comes out to cash in and Reigns superman punches the flupp out of everyone and retains. That'd be class
    Roman Reigns, the new SuperCena :pac:

• Advertisement

Reigns win, HHH and Kane beat the jaysus out of him, Rollins comes out to cash in and Reigns superman punches the flupp out of everyone and retains. That'd be class
    Yeah, we don't need another Cena.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭shineon23

Has that spot with a guy hanging out of the belt ever lead to the belt opening and the wrong guy winning the belt or an early finish?

The belts must be fairly strong to hold the wrestlers up.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭IanMc666

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    There was one thread on here where the comments were quite rapey and distrurbing. Don't think there has been anything of that level here tonight but some posters on here do have some unhealthy obsessions with some of the Diva's (by here I mean boards as a whole)

Well I missed that thread. Most likely because I don't care what they say about them and I'm usually here to see what everyone thought of the actual wrestling itself. I actually thought Paige vs Naomi was a great match earlier and not just because they're quite attractive, because it was actually a good match.

There's more to the women in this than just eye candy most of the time.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I thought they were aiming to get all the competitors on the one ladder there.

YOU CAN'T SEE ME FELLLLLAAAA! Great by Sheamus

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 433 ✭✭Donegal Dan

Match needs a "holy shít!" moment soon.

Match needs a "holy shít!" moment soon.
    There ya go!

Jasus! Fella!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

maybe all the future endeavoured lads will all come out of the crowd and do a big Nexus invasion

that was deadly...

maybe all the future endeavoured lads will all come out of the crowd and do a big Nexus invasion

Some of them are too busy jobbing on TNA.

Carnage! Absolutely loving it! Also, Sheamus heaving himself to the top rope, pretty awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭Ridley

So... Triple H to cost Reigns the win?

Ridley wrote: »
    So... Triple H to cost Reigns the win?
    It's the only reason he'd be out there :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

shineon23 wrote: »

The belts must be fairly strong to hold the wrestlers up.

They have done similar spots where someone is hanging off of them going back years. I think Jeff Hardy in 2001 was the first time.

Anyways, crowd are über hot for Reigns. Can definitely see him getting screwed or him getting one up on Trips/Steph. The former would be preferable .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

BLOOD YES !

happy Steph is a good Steph

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

:( oh well bring out Rollins !!!

jaysus, that's some gusher

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

Well that was crap....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

Boo-Cena!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭Kerplunk124

Really like this newcomer john cena. has alot of potential. glad they've given him a run with the title.

NO. just no.

Well that was crap....
    Really? Just because Cena won the whole match was crap? Go get a view on wrestling would ya? Great match, the blood on Orton actually made it more exciting as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭Ridley

Angron wrote: »
    It's the only reason he'd be out there :pac:

So you'd think. ;)

----

Oh they actually went the three hours. Been a while!

Advertisement