Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield Hardline

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Ch1co wrote: »
    Lads do you mind adding me also? XB1 gt Ch1co123. I play mostly conquest but don't really mind playing the others too. Cheers!

No problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭dbit

adding now via web login Ch1co123 and i dont know your gamer tag logic.

dbit wrote: »
    adding now via web login Ch1co123 and i dont know your gamer tag logic.

I have added you both, you will get requests on xbox live. cheers

logik wrote: »
    I have added you both, you will get requests on xbox live. cheers

we dont get reqs anymore, you just add to the fray of already added friends PM me the nick then at least . I cannot pick you out of my list.

NM found you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

The auld shotguns have a fierce range on them :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

I am enjoying the game, I am not going to stop playing it. I am only pointing out what I am experiencing.

My post wasn't aimed specifically at you, or anyone else for that matter. :)

My post wasn't aimed specifically at you, or anyone else for that matter. :)

Feeeeel THE Love.

Logic will you be on this eve ? still waiting on some of my typical crew picking up Hardline so ill invest in you guys providing you have the room .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Ctrl Alt Delete

SMGs don't really need a damage or rate of fire balance at all. What they do need is a nerfing on their effective range as there doesnt seem to be fall off in damage over distance and an SMG can outgun an assult rifle over range which is stupid silly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

To anyone still doubting Battlefront being released this year:

hXcggQQ.png

Their Official FB page is here too for those interested:https://www.facebook.com/EAStarWars

Also for their newletter sign up, they have 31 countries in the dropdown list but not Ireland. You'd think with having offices here, we'd get more recognition!

Just hit level 150, 24th person in the World to do so on XB1, second Irishman & boardsie I believe ;)

Now, time to go outside and get some fresh air :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭DeWinterZero

More patch notes. No release date as yet.

BUG FIXES:
    - Fixed a server crash in Rescue
    - Increased the character limit in the MapList to support up to 150 maps in a rotation
    - You can now set the time limit to 0 and it disables the time limit instead of instantly ending the round in Blood Money
    - Various fixes for server crashes with rental servers (multiple issues addressed)
    - Fix for the timer in Conquest freezing when the user set the time limit higher than 800
    - Fix for MP squad join issue where after the squad leader gets disconnected, a new leader cannot kick members or disband
    - Fix for the patch awarded in released game for reaching Rank 10 in the Beta
    - Fix for Derailed Levolution where players were teleported to origin of Point B and killed in some circumstances
    - Fix for crash if the UI is disabled in the .cfg file
    - Fix for Bloodmoney exploit in HH where players could access the money pile through the floor/roof
    - Fix on XB1 for players using invite/join on friend after Quickmatching
    - Fix for the Uzi's weapon license cost, setting it to the correct value of $50,000
    - Fix for X360 players being unable to invite friends while playing Rescue
    - Fix for a rare crash in the Customize screen
    - All platforms, miscellaneous low frequency crash fixes

GAMEPLAY CHANGES:
    - Conquest tickets increased (CQL 999, CQS 600)
    - Greatly decreased nearby bullet impact flinch; your aimpoint will not shift from rounds striking the environment near you
    - Fixed some issues with FLIR/IRNV
    - RPG reduced to 1 ammo from back of cars, with smaller explosion radius overall thus requiring more skill to use effectively
    - TDM friendzones have been adjusted for better spawning
    - Rescue / Crosshair exploit where players could skip the round start time by hitting START or ESC has been fixed
    - Couch health reduced and repair rate decreased to a miniscule amount, making the Couch the one-off it was intended
    - Player should no longer Quickmatch into servers with unsupported numbers of players
    - K10: Reduce max damage to 33 and min damage to 8
    - Saiga and PTR: reduce recoil to bring more in line with Cop faction DMRs
    - HCAR and HK51: reduce recoil to bring more in line with SCAR-H and SA-58
    - .410 Jury: Increase damage per pellet to become more effective
    - FMG-9: increase damage per round to 25 and push out falloff start range to make these weapons more effective
    - Battlerifle min damage increased to 25 across the board
    - AKM min damage reduced to 24

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bfh/forum/threadview/2955064791152946448/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Ctrl Alt Delete

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Just hit level 150, 24th person in the World to do so on XB1, second Irishman & boardsie I believe ;)

100 gold stars on Hotwire ??? **** that was some boosting :P:P:P:P:P

Logic will you be on this eve ? still waiting on some of my typical crew picking up Hardline so ill invest in you guys providing you have the room .

Was on alright, on most nights, feel free to drop in whenever. Was playing with some other boardies last night. We got our as*es handed to us but was a good laugh.

Was on alright, on most nights, feel free to drop in whenever. Was playing with some other boardies last night. We got our as*es handed to us but was a good laugh.

Ye the other fella that was on Ch1coxxx or whatever joined me for a game or two same we were being torn apart , Two doesn't cut it for that game , All BF games are pretty much determined by how many you have in your party or team. I did however get a random message that read "TW1G5Y3/31/2015, 9:09:51 PMExpires in 30 days
    You the bollox flying that chopper,well played !."

TW1G5Y3/31/2015, 9:19:47 PMExpires in 30 days
    You deserved more points than what you got,takes a lot of skill to fly that chopper,your the best I have seen flying that

As stated i dont come away with much score but my pillion passengers always do very well and enjoy the slaughter. Now my head is fahookin mahoosive !

Ye the other fella that was on Ch1coxxx or whatever joined me for a game or two same we were being torn apart , Two doesn't cut it for that game , All BF games are pretty much determined by how many you have in your party or team. I did however get a random message that read "TW1G5Y3/31/2015, 9:09:51 PMExpires in 30 days
    You the bollox flying that chopper,well played !."

TW1G5Y3/31/2015, 9:19:47 PMExpires in 30 days
    You deserved more points than what you got,takes a lot of skill to fly that chopper,your the best I have seen flying that

As stated i dont come away with much score but my pillion passengers always do very well and enjoy the slaughter. Now my head is fahookin mahoosive !

You play conquest only? The 4 of us last night could have done with a troop carrier to lift us out of choke points with money on our backs, or even a get away driver.

You play conquest only? The 4 of us last night could have done with a troop carrier to lift us out of choke points with money on our backs, or even a get away driver.

Nope i play all of it, mostly hotwire, Rescue and conquest. Conquest large is a fookin joke though, sniper fest.

How do you get the K10 ? is it special a weapon via pay to win ? or delivered from pre purchasing something ( I'll bet it is ) as per it being OP.?

No K10 is available as a Mechanic on the Cops side. You just need to buy it, I think it is around 15000 or 18000.

No K10 is available as a Mechanic on the Cops side. You just need to buy it, I think it is around 15000 or 18000.

I must be gone mad then , I looked i have the ump45 , the p90 and i use the mpx. On the other side i use the ak . I dont see it as an option when playing cops in the mechanic ? do i have to unlock it the only item locked for me is the FMG9 ????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Yeah, tis me. Do you normally play in squads? I am on most nights with my 2 brothers. Would be good to get a squad going.

hope you didnt mind me hopping in last night, apologies for being so bad, trying to find my battlefield legs again after a month off from playing FPS games. I'll get (marginally) better, I promise :p

hope you didnt mind me hopping in last night, apologies for being so bad, trying to find my battlefield legs again after a month off from playing FPS games. I'll get (marginally) better, I promise :p

Seems there is plenty here for a squad ! no ?

Not at all mate, we all got our as*es kicked! :pac: with dbit as a pilot I can get my other brother to join and make a squad of 5. Should be able to do some damage then. As long as we are having a bit of craic :D

Not at all mate, we all got our as*es kicked! :pac: with dbit as a pilot I can get my other brother to join and make a squad of 5. Should be able to do some damage then. As long as we are having a bit of craic :D

Slap amo on the side of chopper and noob tube away from non gunner points !!!
    Also works on bonnets of vehicles high speed noob tube tanks !

Dip dip !

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

K10 nerf, well expected. Get that OPness in while it lasts haha

RPG change is nice as well, the explosion radius on it was ridiculous in Hotwire. Should require a direct vehicle hit.

100 gold stars on Hotwire ??? **** that was some boosting :P:P:P:P:P

You're telling me! I was playing it because it obviously has the best payout and XP but I genuinely love that mode too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,656 ✭✭✭Corvo

I'm finding Hardline ok at the moment. Its a mixture of a few things -

1) Im not very good at FPS
    2) The one's I have been good at (previous Battlefields) have a slower pace
    3) This does seem slightly unbalanced

Taking all that into account, its no surprise I love Rescue.

Corvo wrote: »
    I'm finding Hardline ok at the moment. Its a mixture of a few things -

1) Im not very good at FPS
    2) The one's I have been good at (previous Battlefields) have a slower pace
    3) This does seem slightly unbalanced

Taking all that into account, its no surprise I love Rescue.

Rescue is very Counter Strike like.

• Advertisement

All i will need joining you logik is someone with boosted repair torch , Ill go with amo and stick it on the side of the chopper.

Will require someone poised to take pilot seat while i fix the amo and then poised to let me slip into pilot seat again .

Advertisement