Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield Hardline

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭dbit

Im having a ball on it on the bone , loving the clickity click boom on Hotwire, Bitches be dying .

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

yeah I love hotwire. I can play it drunk with very little adverse effect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Uh oh, complaints about netcode are starting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

Uh oh, complaints about netcode are starting.

It's brutal. Shot round corners, one hit kill. Put 2 shotgun blasts into a cop last night and i was killed by a one hit kill from a pistol to the chest while he ran off. Even if you do kill someone with a shotgun they don't go down for a further 2 seconds, et etc etc. Bloody joke. Nothing has changed, no lessons learned. No way I'm getting premium.

Also will not get premuim , Its still fun to play for me , breeching charges triggered after vehicle has hoofed it 10-15 meters over them , am I too late ???? click Boom all dead yaaaaay !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I bought premium.
    Hmmmm, seems that there are some adverse effects to drinking while playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

Did todays patch make things better or worse?

Netcode: ain't it running on the old BF4 code that wasn't exactly great? :P

Noxin wrote: »
    Did todays patch make things better or worse?

loading it up on the Bone now crossing drunken fingers !

Still getting strong KDR using K10 as it seems still OP , Breeching charges man so much fun .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,656 ✭✭✭Corvo

Loving the Downtown map on Rescue.

Great covering teammates from a sniping position on the roof beside your spawn, then ziplining over like The Last Action Hero.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭FobleAsNuck

not even 40 hours played and I'm back to BF4. e80 wasted

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

You paid €80 for a video game? :L

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

The fact that you paid €80 makes me have no sympathy for you :D

Only €38.99 wasted for me.

yes, paid for premium too

**** Premium , have yet to see any title release anything that would deserve extra payments a year after its initial release date. I feel the sales hammer coming for my xb1 pile of old **** if you ask me.

dbit wrote: »
    **** Premium , have yet to see any title release anything that would deserve extra payments a year after its initial release date. I feel the sales hammer coming for my xb1 pile of old **** if you ask me.

obviously you haven't played bf4 then

obviously you haven't played bf4 then

Ye only its 2 years old now ??? WTF am i to keep fapping off over a two year old game that has had more aids than africa ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Ye only its 2 years old now ??? WTF am i to keep fapping off over a two year old game that has had more aids than africa ?

huh?

BF4 is a great game, plus there still more free content coming to anyone who has premium.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

I havent been playing hardline lately but hopefully the DLC brings me back to liking it. Its alot of fun at times

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

I havent been playing any FPS games lately, I think I'm just burnt out on them again, same thing happened me before after a few years of COD and Bad Company 2. Tried to play a few rounds the other night, and couldnt make myself stay till the end of the game, just wasn't digging it.

it's not even 6 months since last expansion pack has been released. yesterday 5 new weapons have been released and a new game mode. a new map is coming too - get your facts straight. oh and don't worry, and you will grow out of fapping when puberty comes

Bought this on PSN - Which was a terrible decision, can't even pawn it off now. Awful game!

it's not even 6 months since last expansion pack has been released. yesterday 5 new weapons have been released and a new game mode. a new map is coming too - get your facts straight. oh and don't worry, and you will grow out of fapping when puberty comes

Fookin tard you are lol. ITs ballox its broke like many other aspects of MS console gaming. ITs taken almost two years to fix netcoding and you call me the fool im not the gimp with money in theyre pockets for something that is not working correctly, ( Never was for that matter)

silly little Tuck Fard.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Please keep it civil chaps

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭da gamer

Anyone here still playing this lads? Just got it haven't played it yet, wouldn't mind a few games online if some of you are still playing it

da gamer wrote: »
    Anyone here still playing this lads? Just got it haven't played it yet, wouldn't mind a few games online if some of you are still playing it

Back on BF4 for me. Battlefield Hardline just doesn't seem right playing as Cops and Robbers!

game is dull. the new maps are too empty (woods map with no bushes/grass, just few trees here and there?). back to bf4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭da gamer

Have to say loving it so far, albeit I've only played a couple of hours of heist. Can't see what's not to like about it really, it's a fresh take on the bf formula for me. Love the few maps I've played so far, nice variety of map sizes too

Advertisement