Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I don't understand the glitch??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Found the glitch earlier on another site but didn't shut out of my game fully before going back in.... So it didn't work and not enough to try again... Ah well...

Ah sickened!
    It worked perfectly for me.
    I had to use a good few clams to get enough shots for the first try, but now I got all the prizes from the event, so happy enough I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,893 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I don't understand the glitch??

After clicking on King Butt it will say how many jello shots you need. After selecting it, an animation comes up showing him puking into his throne. A timer comes up then that shows when he reappears. Close the app and after a minute (basically when timer would have ran out) re open the app. You should then have 20 extra jelly shots for each color. Just keep on repeating until you get up to 10x which gives 7500 idols each time you go to beat king butt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Buzz Killington the third

Missed out on the cheat and prizes. Ready to challenge king butt and the counter hit zero and game reset.

Son of a bitch!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

That glitch was awesome. Glad I spotted it early enough. Went from ~30,000 to ~125,000 in a few minutes.

Got most of the booty box prizes too due to it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Just a heads up.
    Cleveland's house and the museum are in people's inventory probably only if you have unlocked them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Is everyone else stuck at the stage where they are just picking up coins/xp and giving characters long jobs.

I have nothing to do on the list on the bottom left.

Just a heads up.
    Cleveland's house and the museum are in people's inventory probably only if you have unlocked them

Found this last night and couldn't remember putting them in there

Bummer1234 wrote: »
    Is everyone else stuck at the stage where they are just picking up coins/xp and giving characters long jobs.

I must get 1 headband off Louis and 2 bloodshot eyes off Doc and peter for animi peter and I've all the blocks unlocked aswell so looks like I'm heading that way too

I'm at level 40 which is the level cap and have all characters, land and outfits unlocked and over 300,000 coins in bank. I just send them all on 4 hour tasks at the moment but will probably switch to long tasks soon if they don't add new content

• Advertisement

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Found this last night and couldn't remember putting them in there

They went in there automatically after the last event finished last night at 9pm.

I'm at level 40 which is the level cap and have all characters, land and outfits unlocked and over 300,000 coins in bank. I just send them all on 4 hour tasks at the moment but will probably switch to long tasks soon if they don't add new content

Im at level 36 at the moment but with no jobs and just collecting coins and xp im on my way up to level 40, Did you get stewie unlocked?

Im at level 36 at the moment but with no jobs and just collecting coins and xp im on my way up to level 40, Did you get stewie unlocked?

Nope. They haven't unlocked the other characters yet. Bit stupid that there are no rewards for reaching level 40

Nope. They haven't unlocked the other characters yet. Bit stupid that there are no rewards for reaching level 40

Bit annoying alrite, I thought tiny co would have a update out straight away once the last event was over but i was wrong.

I'm inly level 31 so have a bit too go still

• Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

I'm practically the same as you, but have 280k coins.

I'm sure they'll open a new district soon to give us something to do :)

Can't see the museum or Cleveland's house in my inventory :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Argh I forgot to check this thread on the last day of last event so I missed out on the glitch! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Can't see the museum or Cleveland's house in my inventory :(

Had a look there myself and both where there
    faceman wrote: »
    Argh I forgot to check this thread on the last day of last event so I missed out on the glitch! :(

Pissed I missed this as I had about 42k buts and would have got king but with the glitch

Also I have Notting to do now everything is unlocked and all missions done I really hope they add something soon to the game as I will give it up if there is Notting new to do for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

I took advantage of that glitch and got everything. I get the feeling it wasn't so much a error than a intention to create a little hype. Still worth it!

• Advertisement

I really hope they add something soon to the game as I will give it up if there is Notting new to do for a while

Kind of feeling the same. All my characters on 1 day tasks so I can take a break.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm just doing the stuff to unlock Brian now, feel like this'll take a while.

Angron wrote: »
    I'm just doing the stuff to unlock Brian now, feel like this'll take a while.
    I literally have Brian just shuffling around on his arse all day :D

Apparently, Stewie and Adam West are released in the next update.

Happy 4th of July! Buy stuff, win nothing! :pac:

There's a new rollerblading peter though. Will keep me busy for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 4,309 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

Happy 4th of July! Buy stuff, win nothing! :pac:

There's a new rollerblading peter though. Will keep me busy for a while

But you cant collect the stuff for him till tomorrow as you need 2 12hr task buildings first. WOO HOO!

Event runs until 11th July. Also don't spend clams on the water park as you get it through a quest.
    http://familyguyaddicts.com/2014/07/04/quick-tip-dont-spend-clams-on-the-water-park/

But you cant collect the stuff for him till tomorrow as you need 2 12hr task buildings first. WOO HOO!

I'll be done with them by 11pm or so tonight. Upgrade your work force man! :D

I bought 12 mystery boxes and have stacks of fireworks all over the place now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Actually Jerome has a four hour task that can collect one of the items. Which can be started while the buildings are being constructed.

• Advertisement

I spent all my money and got everything EXCEPT the clams :pac:

Advertisement