Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Buzz Killington the third

Feck sake. I wouldn't have set my characters on tasks to win toys if I'd known the tea party would be over before their task! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,905 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Feck sake. I wouldn't have set my characters on tasks to win toys if I'd known the tea party would be over before their task! :mad:

I'm the same. I would have had 14 toys and another chance to unlock rupert.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Same here!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I didn't realise the party thing would be over this quickly, I guess I was very lucky to get Rupert early.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭pedatron

Same. No Rupert for me so!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

pedatron wrote: »
    Same. No Rupert for me so!

Ditto, but I did double up on some items I already had, ..... so yeah :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Only decent prize I got out of the tea party tasks was the Lobster Shanty but I'm not complaining, it was a good one to get. :)

Enjoying the Comic Con update too but I'm now trying to unlock Stewie, Carter and
    Patrick Stewart
    all at once, and still trying to finish up Brian's PB & J costume - just a tad overwhelming!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,432 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

^^^^

Is Paddy Stewart part of the comic con update? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

He is! Ahhh, sorry for the spoiler Android users, I just saw that the update hasn't been released yet.

Ah there's no need to worry about spoilers, not like it's fair to expect people to remain quiet for a week either :)

So it's Patrick himself, not his Avery Bullock character from American Dad!, that's a person you'd associate with comic con I guess!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

There are apparently a load of celebrities involved as characters.

I'll try to avoid big spoilers.

If you restore the three buildings within three days, you get a space ship. I'm assuming it will reset for Android. Currently restoring the final building so will get the space ship assuming I don't forget to log in.

Nerds instead of mummies. They occasionally drop items as well as event currency which is a nice addition. Clams too but a lot rarer.

It lasts about six weeks and the final prize is 100,000 so it seems do-able. At least more do-able than the previous event.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    There are apparently a load of celebrities involved as characters.

I'll try to avoid big spoilers.

If you restore the three buildings within three days, you get a space ship. I'm assuming it will reset for Android. Currently restoring the final building so will get the space ship assuming I don't forget to log in.

Nerds instead of mummies. They occasionally drop items as well as event currency which is a nice addition. Clams too but a lot rarer.

It lasts about six weeks and the final prize is 100,000 so it seems do-able. At least more do-able than the previous event.

I've the 3 buildings restored and got the space ship!

If you go into facespace on android, the comic con celebs are there in silhouettes.
    9 in total :eek:

EDIT: Whoops, I mean 7. 4+3=7 and not 9 :D

I updated the game on my ipad and my HTC One has also appeared to update as well. I can see the new buildings and the characters walking around.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,905 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

just unlocked
    Patrick Stewart
    . his quest consists of one hour task for him and 4 hour task for Bruce. I sent Bruce for 20 hour task 4 hours ago:(

just unlocked
    Patrick Stewart
    . his quest consists of one hour task for him and 4 hour task for Bruce. I sent Bruce for 20 hour task 4 hours ago:(

I sent Peter on an 8 hour task then unlocked the outfit 10 minutes later! Was expecting a 12 hour build, not 10 minutes :pac:

Son of a bitch... $25000 and 1000blam gone for carter and Patrick Stewart! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

Does the convention centre do anything special when unlocked?

Does the convention centre do anything special when unlocked?

Pays out blams like the other two. Quagmire has a task in it but I keep forgetting because I'm on a different costume and only remember after I send him out again. Assuming others will use it too.
    10 clams from a task too.

Quagmire's Watch Netchix task has been changed from 12 to 20 hours. Annoying since you need it for Stewie.

• Advertisement

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Quagmire has a task in it but I keep forgetting because I'm on a different costume and only remember after I send him out again. Assuming others will use it too.

I can only find tasks for Quagmire on one costume. :confused:

I have 4/5 characters that have no tasks at all, it's a pain in the ass. I'm hoping there's another glitch with comic con.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Am I missing something? I have no update for the ComicCon thing (android)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,204 ✭✭✭corkie

rawn wrote: »
    Am I missing something? I have no update for the ComicCon thing (android)

It's not released for android yet! Check Your app store tomorrow for an update.

We can join the fun of ComicCon then!

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

I can only find tasks for Quagmire on one costume. :confused:

I have 4/5 characters that have no tasks at all, it's a pain in the ass. I'm hoping there's another glitch with comic con.

The blueprints were moved to the main outfit and changed from 12 to 20 hours. It used to be on the bathrobe costume.

Got Carter today. Need one more pizza for my first celebrity. Another one is released on Friday so I seem to be on track. Still need 15 blue prints and 5 rods for Stewie. Might have him for Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

I had more trouble with the banana skins to unlock pb+j Brian so to unlock stewie then the blueprints.

Event has begun for droid users! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Just started the event today on android up to nearly 300 Blam in 2 hours and have the Phone Booth unlocked so far

But still working on unlocking Stewie just need 7 more blue prints and 6 more Plutonium and thats it and will have all of the last update buildings and everything is done.

Just started the event today on android up to nearly 300 Blam in 2 hours and have the Phone Booth unlocked so far

But still working on unlocking Stewie just need 7 more blue prints and 6 more Plutonium and thats it and will have all of the last update buildings and everything is done.

The amount of jobs that are coming your way! Don't worry about having everything done that's just not gonna happen soon! I've just forgotten stewie for now and am trying to unlock as many bonus characters from this timed content as possible. I have Patrick Stewart finished so far and have another almost released off a flag pole I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Having to zap these tentacle stewie's off building has already got annoying. He's covered my town, the gun only charges every six hours and characters can't do tasks in these buildings.

Also 5,000 to unlock the flag pole guy, **** that!

• Advertisement

flagpole guy? I think I missed something....

Advertisement