Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

corkie wrote: »
    I recently added 9 more since taking this screenshot!

Regards

John
    There the ones I have too

• Registered Users Posts: 6,432 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

I have 57 offices in my farm :eek:
    Too many? :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Build 3 more, then you'll have a nice round 60.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Buzz Killington the third

My office farm is a bit of an eye sore, it's like Ballymun in the middle of quahog!

New district with 2 new characters and 2 additional costumes. This'll keep me busy :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

A few more characters have been added too, but are unavailable. Really wish I hadn't spent all my money on fireworks and flowers.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,203 ✭✭✭corkie

Stewie and District 8 Have Arrived! (Updated and Complete)

With new buildings and content, we also get a preview of future characters.

161a93c20fdefc7a2bdb4505a68ca400_500.jpg

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

The Freaks and Geeks quests are annoying me a bit. They're just using up time I could be using to collect items for new costumes and there's no apparent goal to make me want to complete them.

Should have known Stewie was looking a bit easy with clearing the block in one go. He needs loads of items as well as tasks from the two new costumes. Going to be standing there for a while.

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Should have known Stewie was looking a bit easy with clearing the block in one go. He needs loads of items as well as tasks from the two new costumes. Going to be standing there for a while.

They're really pushing for premium buildings that drop items to get Stewie.

• Advertisement

After level 3 of freaks and geeks you can't progress until you have Stewie. Feels like it's going to take forever to do it.

10552491_10152290809236298_5416062963966679221_n.jpg

For carter I have 9/15 Sugar Packets and 11/15 Fuzzy Slippers! Have what ever else he needed

For Stewie: 6/30 Blueprints, 5/30 Jewels and 0/10 Plutonium.

Been collecting short task during the day and long tasks over night!

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

I'm doing the costumes first. Close to Peter. 15, 10, 6, 3 I think.

Stewie’s Tea Party Update! Complete

With a chance to win Rupert and other prizes.

Unlock Carter today, and visited his facespace posts and the game froze on me, resulting in no quests been prompted from him for me.

Quote from TinyCo in game support: -
    "Neither Rupert nor Carter currently have any quests, but we will make them useful for quests in the future."

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm not near unlocking Stewie (haven't even unlocked the area he's in), but I seem to be able to do this thing, so that's nice.

10552527_10152296274541298_6534703505136745183_n.jpg?oh=a5641620170da37f9b085a76bd2df007&oe=54577793

On my first try I get Human Rupert and 100 clams for completing the character set of "Characters You Buy".

But he has not shown up in my town yet? Do I have to wait until I unlock stewie to see him?

When I went back in to the game, he was there.

He comes with a free building that can be placed more than once! I think that's a bug (it should have probably been unique?)

Quote from TinyCo in game support: -
    "Neither Rupert nor Carter currently have any quests, but we will make them useful for quests in the future."

How do you get him?

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    How do you get him?
    corkie wrote: »
    Stewie’s Tea Party Update! Complete

With a chance to win Rupert and other prizes.

Answers in the addicts link provided above.

Lucky you. First thing I got was a spotlight.

Yay, got Rupert on my third box.

• Advertisement

Got Faulkner Peter and he takes 12 hours to make. Guessing Brian will be the same. Still need 5 bananna skins for him. No sign of Rupert yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

Hopefully at some stage you will be allowed to sell items in storage. I currently have 3 Koi ponds, 3 skateboard parks and 5 fire? bush gardens along with multiple fire works.

No doubt I will double up on some more items with Stewie's party quest.

I have about 12 poxy skateboard parks! Along with a tonne of fireworks.

It's more annoying in that there's no incentive to place them in your town. They don't actually do anything for the most part bar the few that might have a character task.

Reg'stoy wrote: »
    Hopefully at some stage you will be allowed to sell items in storage.

Got a response from TinyCO when I requested this feature.

They said that they have no plans to included it at present but would look to include it in a future update.

The boxes are gone for me, but I can still collect the toys. Hopefully I can still get Rupert. Herbert's Ice Cream truck was probably the only decent thing I got.

Need two more banana skins for Brian's outfit.

I've decided to dump 50 clams on family jewels, there's always characters that need them so it'll be a good investment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Seen there is some kind of super hero update coming soon for the app ? On the 31st on hole play

Seen there is some kind of super hero update coming soon for the app ? On the 31st on hole play

For iOS users the event starts tomorrow. Android users have to wait till the 31st.

More details of the event on addicts. Here and Here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,905 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Comic con event is live now on iOS. Seems to be similar to previous event.

Advertisement