Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Buzz Killington the third

Anyone else tired of fireworks?
    5PRjyZ.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I put out the 10 needed for one of the tasks. The rest are staying in the inventory.

After this event I'm going to store anything that doesnt say out and start laying out my town properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,151 ✭✭✭corkie

Finally got the clams after spending over 130,000!

Also have one each of the fireworks on display and 3 more flowers.

9565123e31a41079c56c0c865c02ad78_500.jpeg?t=53b9db54be036

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

^^^^^
    Is that all? You got off lightly pal!
    I've spent over 400k so far and still no clams :mad:

I got the clams on my 4th mystery box. Still no colossal fireworks though... or whatever it is. Only one bikini left and I have the new Peter costume.

• Advertisement

I got the clams on my 4th mystery box. Still no colossal fireworks though... or whatever it is. Only one bikini left and I have the new Peter costume.

It's sheer luck getting the clams, I'd imagine!
    I took over 30 goes to get the colossal fireworks, then got 5 of them in a row :pac:

You're doing good with the new costume! I have to get 2 pants, 5 bikini's and 4 ponies! We only have until the 11th to get it, I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Got all the fireworks myself had to get about 15 box's to get everything and I even got 20 claims :P.

Used them on getting the horse as I had 108 saved for it 5 hats my 2nd paid for guy got for free so not to bad.

Nearly have all the things for Peter delighted

7LhxB8.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Just noticed there, the area's been expanded, looks like there's to be a new district too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

Yup. Entertainment district with Stewie at last :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,309 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

Manual update needed though atm

Damn it to fook!
    I spent all my money yesterday and now new space and district opens up :p

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Damn it to fook!
    I spent all my money yesterday and now new space and district opens up :p
    Same, spent it all on mystery boxes. Still no colossal fireworks, but I got another 20 clams.

Anyone get the water park yet? When you complete the 4th July tasks it appears for free in you inventory.

Same, spent it all on mystery boxes. Still no colossal fireworks, but I got another 20 clams.

Anyone get the water park yet? When you complete the 4th July tasks it appears for free in you inventory.

once you place 4 fireworks you get it. I got it on teh 4th

once you place 4 fireworks you get it. I got it on teh 4th

That's not how it works, it'a a random prize. look at my post here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=91157383&postcount=182

and I've placed even more now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,893 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Here is the quest to unlock water park
    2014-07-04-06-41-55.png?w=341&h=414

The 10 segments of land that opened up that aren't part of the new district cost a combined 265,000 coins :eek:

I had that yesterday :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18 cathyledger

Its a hard app to progress in for free its kind of pushed towards making you pay for clams and coins i think.

That's not how it works, it'a a random prize. look at my post here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=91157383&postcount=182

and I've placed even more now.

it is though...as per the next post...once you place the 4 different fireworks you get it automatically once task activated. You must be missing one of the 4.

it is though...as per the next post...once you place the 4 different fireworks you get it automatically once task activated. You must be missing one of the 4.
    Yea like I said, I'm haven't won the colossal firework yet :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

Unlocking Tricia is a big pain. A big fat never gonna complete anime Peter pain!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

TFK wrote: »
    Unlocking Tricia is a big pain. A big fat never gonna complete anime Peter pain!

It's actually not too bad. I just need two headbands for Anime Peter to do his task, and I only started unlocking Tricia a few days ago.

I'm spending all my money to get this f*cking firework and still haven't got it. I might just forget and start clearing the new land instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Its a hard app to progress in for free its kind of pushed towards making you pay for clams and coins i think.

Not even close. I have everything except the new land (like others, I spent all my cash on the mystery boxes) as well as Jake and the Brain Damaged Horse.

The only non premium item I didnt get was Peter's clown costume as I didnt realize how short the event was going to be.

Tapped Out is much worse for pushing you into premium currency. Build an office farm and you'll make loads of coins.

Anyone getting any building glitches? I set 2 offices to build today, got notified when they we're complete and they're not there now :confused:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Finally got the damned Colossal Firework, now I have all 4 for that quest.

Angron wrote: »
    Finally got the damned Colossal Firework, now I have all 4 for that quest.
    Same. Got it last night... now to save the coins and start clearing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Which offices are best too use for the farm?

MrMac84 wrote: »
    The cheap ones that give $10 an hour and only take 30 minutes to build. I have around 12 of them scattered around now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,151 ✭✭✭corkie

MrMac84 wrote: »
    corkie wrote: »

The office I went for is Standard Office.

It's payout is 7xp/h $10/h and payouts out every two hours (14xp + $20).
    I have 34 of them plus I have other offices as well but that is my only farm.

10311097_10152191182381298_3684865174952389347_n.jpg

I recently added 9 more since taking this screenshot!

Regards

John

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

Advertisement