Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

25 clams is one of the prizes. Take note TSTO!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Just unlock the challenges for Cleveland

One word Nuts !!!!.
    You need nearly 30 of everything there and you need to make adventure peter before you can get some of the stuff to get Cleveland.

Its going to be a long long month getting them done.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,309 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

After 4 weeks I still have 0 headbands received...so that means cant get past Trisha task, Cleveland task, Anime Peter, Rambo Lois, etc.....money pileing up now and more or less nothing to spend it on....

Bought the arcade as soon as had money and still none. Not even one!

I got three in three days recently but am sitting one short for the past few days now.

Not sure what to do for my next clam purchase. I'm close to having enough for the brain damaged horse but think Consualla or Buzzkillington would be better, just takes a lot more saving.

Does anyone have an organised town? I have far too much stuff and not enough space so everything is fcuked together. Collecting is easy at least :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

^^^

Much like my tapped out town, my stuff in this game is just thrown anywhere there was space :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

Its gonna take forever to unlock Cleveland!!!!!

I have loads of tasks going on at the moment, just fixed up the police station.

All I need is 3 more whips to get Adventure Peter, then I can concentrate on Cleveland.

I have 12/40 items, 3/25 items 1/5 items. I need to collect enough idols and get the Adventure Peter character to do the task for Ceveland.

Or I could unlock it all right now for the low low price of 599 clams :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

The inner rings look like there gonna be a problem. 25 are needed their rare and only Chris and Quagmire can get them and it takes 4 hours each.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,151 ✭✭✭corkie

Finally after 4 weeks looking for eyeballs

CharUnlock_unlockImage.png

Finally after about four weeks of trying to get these eyeballs. (about 2 for the last one)

I'm on 30/40 Canteens, 6/25 Inner tube, 4/5 Bath tubs for Cleveland

6/10 Bullwhips for Adventure Peter.

Waiting to do the last task to unluck Tricia over night!

And about 60 idols away from the 25 clams prize.

Had some surplus in game cash so forked out 50,000 for Lincoln Memorial.

Screenshot_2014-06-02-22-10-56-1.jpg

Way TinyCo are better than EA, I posted a bug report before the version 1.0.10 update.

Bug: - No cash icons appearing over building on returning from friends visits.

I used the in game method of contacting them and they rewarded me with 30 clams and the problem was fixed in the 1.0.10 update.

Regards
    John

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

• Advertisement

i got my first lois headband yesterday....so thats 1 in 4 weeks of constant play.....at this rate I should have the 7 by 16th of December!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭coolisin

Enjoying the game so far!
    Not enjoying having to log in with Facebook to get friends!!

I got 3 whips this morning when I turned on the game, so I'm now creating Adventure Peter :D

I hope his tasks generate a serious amount of golden asses, cos at an average of 300 - 350 per day, I'll be waiting 7 to 10 days before I have enough for Cleveland.

Guess I'll just have to be-cleve in myself :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I need 6 more whips to get adventure Peter, so that's gonna be fun.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Is it worth upgrading the worker lad for 50 clams so you ca build more?

i upgraded one for 50...but i seemed to never really need 2 of them working at same time so far...so a waste at this point of time methinks

faceman wrote: »
    Is it worth upgrading the worker lad for 50 clams so you ca build more?
    i upgraded one for 50...but i seemed to never really need 2 of them working at same time so far...so a waste at this point of time methinks

I have two workers as well must of the time there Idle because I now have all the available land, plus my office farm is completed.

Earlier in the game when I got them, I didn't have enough money available to be able to use two at once. But latter on I had two plots clearing at once.

You must have missed out on the offer to get them at half price.

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

Office farm, eh? Interesting ...
    What office type did you go for? :)

I'm currently using my two builders to get through all the land that's on the left of the start area, as I have all other land bought, but doubt i'll be relying on both of them after that!

I accidentally built a 2nd thrift shop a while back, that I don't want, so it's sitting in my inventory. Does anyone know if it's possible to delete this?

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Office farm, eh? Interesting ...
    What office type did you go for? :)

I accidentally built a 2nd thrift shop a while back, that I don't want, so it's sitting in my inventory. Does anyone know if it's possible to delete this?

Thrift shop maybe handy at a later stage if that building pays out items to complete stuff.

The office I went for is Standard Office.

It's payout is 7xp/h $10/h and payouts out every two hours (14xp + $20).
    I have 34 of them plus I have other offices as well but that is my only farm.

10311097_10152191182381298_3684865174952389347_n.jpg

Ah yes, good idea with the thrift shop, it would double the chance of me getting the item!

The office farm is a serious money spinner though!
    34 farms, getting you 680 per collection. 4080 if you collect 6 times a day!
    10 collections and you've paid back the cost of building the office.

I may just steal this idea :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

I'm having awful trouble getting the whip for S&M Lois. Have had everything else for at least a week but still only have 2 whips.

If you don't have all the bits for Cleveland by the time the event is over does he disappear i wonder. Cos I'm finding it awful slow getting bits.

Overall though I am enjoying the game.

The cows were great for finishing S and M Lois. Almost every one of them gave me leather or a whip. If you don't have Brian yet, you'll get it then. If you already have him then I don't know.

The inner tubes look like being tough for Cleveland. The rest looks like it will be handy enough. Starting on Connie tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Have Brian, got the 2 whips clearing the bulls. Still need 2. I'm sure they'll come along eventually, just a pain in the backside!

19 minutes away from the pyramid unlocking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Inside the pyramid are sand people that when you Tap you get another golden ass will be handy to build up the total.

I nearly have Indiana Peter and have a good bit of Cleveland done so 3 weeks to get everything its very doable.

Lv 25 now have been playing since the day it went up

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I've finished the canteen and Adventure Peter parts of the Cleveland quest, just need another 2000 asses or so, 2 bathtubs, and 19 inner tubes.

Mummies Bug Now fixed by TinyCo! Start tapping mummies!

For anyone that experienced the bug!

I'll have enough asses for Celevand tomorrow (well, today now but I haven't been to bed yet) or the day after. That leaves about 16 inner tubes.

2 more clams and I can get my second premium character, the horse.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,893 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Just unlocked Cleveland. Only has one task at lvl1 that takes 10 min

• Advertisement

i only have tubes left to unlock old Cleve. I only have 12 of them so need 13 more :(

Advertisement