Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭corkie

I only need 6 inner tubes (or 60 clams) to get Cleveland

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,893 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

marcbrophy wrote: »
    i only have tubes left to unlock old Cleve. I only have 12 of them so need 13 more :(

I got 5 inner tubes today and was usually get 3 to 4 a day. Cleveland is a bit annoying as he only has the ten minute task at level one

• Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

5 is pretty good! I got 3 so far today, but i have 2 tasks finishing in 90 mins, so may get more than that!

I'm sure more unlocks as he levels up :D

5 is pretty good! I got 3 so far today, but i have 2 tasks finishing in 90 mins, so may get more than that!

I'm sure more unlocks as he levels up :D
    Oh he has plenty of tasks. Just unlocked level 2 which is a 4 hour task

corkie wrote: »
    I only need 6 inner tubes (or 60 clams) to get Cleveland

I'm sure you must be near by now!
    I got 6 between yesterday and today :D

• Advertisement

I'm sure you must be near by now!
    I got 6 between yesterday and today :D

Still looking for 6, I'm lucky if I get one a day. (Don't have the building that drops them.)

I will probably end up spending the clams on them tomorrow.

Female Mummies now appearing in your town. And the animation is cool on them! They flash there Boobies!

Screenshot_2014-06-10-16-05-48-1.jpg

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

Ah don't waste clams on them, I'm getting around 4 a day for the last few days. I don't have the building either.
    You could get them all tomorrow, you never know :)

Ah don't waste clams on them, I'm getting around 4 a day for the last few days. I don't have the building either.
    You could get them all tomorrow, you never know :)

Got tired of searching for Inner Tubes and spent 30 clams to get Cleveland!

10398076_10152220238266298_5549894064068470528_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Got my horse :D

2 days ago I had 12, now I have 20, so I'm sure I'll get the remaining 5 soon enough :D

• Advertisement

Apparently you can get clams from the female mummies.

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Apparently you can get clams from the female mummies.

I did get some random clam from the mummies a few days ago, was wondering about that.

If anyone bought any of the premium characters, they are now giving double asses :pac:

Still need 3 tubes now.
    The bastard things are slowing down as I get closer to the end :pac:

I've got just under 10,000 gold asses.
    Is that a good amount?
    What do others have? :)

What 10,000 Moon idols can get you!

The Evil Monkey Statue + $150,000 Gets you the Stewie's Dictator Statue

Screenshot_2014-06-13-00-14-57-1.jpg

Make sure you have unlocked Cleveland and bought a Lava Hot tub before you spend your idols.

10405308_10152223489021298_4072329536124544556_n.jpg

Another 10,000 Moon Idols to the "Party Camel" prize!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

I have needed 10 inner tubes for the past 4 days, not a single one from the tasks! Also 5 books for Brian.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,309 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

well i still need 4 headbands for Rambo Lois...so main storyline is stuck for 3 weeks now...lucky for the side pyramid story. 15 tubes needed for cleveland. Im on level 30 now.

As a matter of interest how are some people getting so many idols. I have 10,800 and am playing constantly....but some people seem to have a lot more. Best missions afaik are

S&M Lois pretend peter is black man
    Peter and seamus fishing
    joe and bonnie showing how its done
    chirs and quagmire trying for inner tubes mainly

And thats about it, I dont have buzz, consuela or horse.

I have 14378 idols and have Cleveland unlocked. You earn more if you do the hourly tasks for mermaid Peter, S&M Lois, Jerome, Bruce and Bonnie. Here are some guides to earning Idols.
    1 to 2 hours
    http://familyguyaddicts.com/2014/06/06/more-butts-for-your-bang-one-to-two-hours/
    4 to 6 hrs
    http://familyguyaddicts.com/2014/06/07/more-butts-for-your-bang-4-6-hours/
    8 to 12 hours
    http://familyguyaddicts.com/2014/06/08/more-butts-for-your-bang-8-12-hours-2/

Android Game updated with a way to gamble precious clams.

64641_10152225489606298_5417536261137901678_n.jpg

We now can gamble precious clams on not so great prizes. Some of which are available to buy with idols and in game money.

Click on the green prizes button to see the possible prizes.

Spent 25 Clams to test the Cryptic Capsule and the game froze on me. Didn't get any prize and my clams are gone. Contacted TinyCo (with in-game method).

Checked my inventory and I had a magma shrine (worth 75 Clams) in it.

Now have two, because I played again.
    Also played 120 clams version and won 2400 idols.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Finally got enough inner tubes to unlock Cleveland which was nice. Don't think I'll bother with gambling my clams, gonna save them up to unlock someone later on.

Wouldnt bother with the gamble. Without buying any clams you can get three of the four premium characters just from unlocking the outfits and the friend visits. You can get the fourth but it will take ages.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Wouldnt bother with the gamble. Without buying any clams you can get three of the four premium characters just from unlocking the outfits and the friend visits. You can get the fourth but it will take ages.
    I went for one the Brian one got the evil monkey statue happy enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Been trying to get one last Eyeball to unlock Anime Peter for the last 3 weeks and no luck what so ever with it. AS its a EPIC unlock its extremely hard to get.

What are the drop rates for Epic Items ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

Been trying to get one last Eyeball to unlock Anime Peter for the last 3 weeks and no luck what so ever with it. AS its a EPIC unlock its extremely hard to get.

What are the drop rates for Epic Items ?

Ditto on the above request as I'm waiting on two Lois headbands? and an eyeball to unlock anime Peter. Need inner tubes also.
    I bought the arcade to get the headbands but none as of yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Reg'stoy wrote: »
    Ditto on the above request as I'm waiting on two Lois headbands? and an eyeball to unlock anime Peter. Need inner tubes also.
    I bought the arcade to get the headbands but none as of yet.

I got all the headbands myself thanks to the arcade i got all i needed with in 3 days after trying for them for 2 weeks WTF LoL

I found the inner tubes extremely easy to get just needed to remanaber the timing of the tasks a lot more

Epic is apparently 5-10% which would seem about right in my experience.

Got Mr. Brown today :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I haven't gotten as far as clearing the cattle, so I'm relying on hooker Peter to get whips for S&M Lois, no drops as of yet. Next character I'll be unlocking is the sea cow (Meg). I'll be glad to be rid of these pirates wandering around.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Currently on level 30 myself at the moment,Last character i got was cleveland and he was shocking hard to get. Have all the other characters in Al Harrinfton's Outfits apart from "pee pants the inebriated hobo clown" where im stuck on trying to get more pie's. Anyone else stuck with that issue?

311031.PNG

I'm missing him too. I have a feeling it was limited time so we have to wait for another event like the Easter one when the items will be available again.

On another note, the office farm is genius. It pays for itself in no time!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

Still haven't unlocked Cleveland, I need 3 more inner tubes. Unlocked Brian though and just started trying to unlock Connie. Way too much going on, I have tasks I keep forgetting about because I am trying to unlock others! The costume ones all require make up and they seem impossible to get.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

I'm missing him too. I have a feeling it was limited time so we have to wait for another event like the Easter one when the items will be available again.

On another note, the office farm is genius. It pays for itself in no time!

Where can i get the office farm gnfnrhead?

Advertisement